Little Brother vs. Hokeamania I

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Re: Little Brother vs. Hokeamania I

Post by Danimal »

Van wrote:Before the Pick Six, that was a ridiculous call on fourth and inches. Shoelace has to audible out and take the first down there.

Overall, though, Robinson looked no better than a more-mobile Maynard from Cal. Just awful. Besides the loss/horrific performance, the simple fact of Michigan having to go with their other QB on passing downs puts paid to any Heisman talk involving Shoelace.

Getting cute on 4th and a foot was just ridiculous, especially since MSU wasn't even stacked-up, the sneak was a virtual gimmie.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

May I be a dick, for just one moment?

There were only two people that thought Michigan would win this game: 1) Michigan fans 2) The casual cfb fan that got drunk off Michigan's ESPN highlights. Yet again. I can't imagine anyone with even a modicum of real, actual football intelligence thought Michigan would win this game.

Really? :?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

M Club wrote:i guess i do, since you just restated my point. thanks for the echo.
i think there's more than that there....but you read whatever gets you through the night. 4-17 is pretty much crap. that's my emphasis. not the Big Ten schedule....(which is also been pretty crap of late). ain't no MG. whatever, i even try and complement UM here....these are Vandy numbers not Michigan numbers.

props on the W to our Spartan (and anti-UM) posters. i liked Sparty at home in this one. was a little surprised to see so many take UM in the pickem.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I can't imagine anyone with even a modicum of real, actual football intelligence thought Michigan would win this game.
I resemble that remark.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:There were only two three people that thought Michigan would win this game: 1) Michigan fans 2) The casual cfb fan that got drunk off Michigan's ESPN highlights. 3) Those who simply don't buy Sparty, so taking Michigan and the points seemed the lesser of two evils in a game we otherwise would have preferred to skip.
FTFY
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

State has a nasty defense...that was my concern in this game. The interior lead by Worthy was a handful. Shoelace looked like he was throw with his left hand on most his passes...his passes were all over the place. Gardner was a circus too. Michigan's defense is coming around and the team overall is better with Hoke but this wasn't their day. State came dangerously close to giving this away with the stupid penalties, the dropped passes and the Martin fumble.

Props, lil bro..until next year.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Like I said, there were only two kinds of people.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I wanted to believe they'd win today but I was drinking the maize and blue koolaid for a day. If I had to bet the house on a team today, I would've picked State. Next year, the pressure is on Hoke to break the drought in Ann Arbor. The fact they were 6-0 entering the game was a pleasant surprise.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Like I said, there were only two kinds of people.
Right. So all the people without any "real, actual football intelligence" who are nevertheless kicking your ass with their picks this season are either Michigan fans or Michigan Kool-Aid drinkers. Coming into today's game, there was no possibility of someone simply not believing in Michigan State, not off of this resume...

They were bitchslapped like a high school squad by the last really good team they played.

Notre Dame absolutely destroyed them.

Their four wins came at the hands of Youngstown St, Florida Atlantic, Central Michigan, and a thoroughly awful Ohio St.

Like you said, you're just being a dick.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

It's ok to admit you're wrong. Like I said: nasty.

Can't wait for the Wisky game.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

c'mon Van. i'm a middle of the pack pickem guy every year, but that MSU/UM/ND triangle is creepy nonsense. who knows about Notre Dame? are they good, do they suck?

not like UM is beating good teams either?

generally i stay away from rivalry games....but MSU at home in this one? i think you missed the good play.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van is an idiot. There is no other way of spinning it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

King Crimson wrote:c'mon Van. i'm a middle of the pack pickem guy every year, but that MSU/UM/ND triangle is creepy nonsense. who knows about Notre Dame? are they good, do they suck?
Exactly. Who knows about any of them, especially once they play each other? Hell, MSU was one stupid play by Shoelace from being in jeopardy of losing the lead late in the game.

Anyone who claims to have known what was going to happen today is talking out of his ass.
not like UM is beating good teams either?
Nope, not really, which is why the game was basically a Pick 'Em (MSU -2.5) once you account for the three points MSU received for being the home team.
generally i stay away from rivalry games....but MSU at home in this one? i think you missed the good play.
I would've have skipped this game were it not a mandatory pick. Of course I ended up missing it, as did more than half of the people here. What about it? A lot of us are still going to get more picks correct than Mgo this week, so what does that mean?
Last edited by Van on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Van is an idiot. There is no other way of spinning it.
At least he's finally taken Shoelace off of his Heisman watch list. A list no Big 10 fan ever had him on.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mace, I never had a Heisman watch list. Shockingly enough, neither do you nor M Club. ESPN and every other major media outlet does have one, however, and going into today they all had Denard Robinson on their lists, most often somewhere around #6 or #7.

Care to dispute this?

In the meantime, here comes Screwball claiming that he knew what would happen during today's game. Gotta love all these 20-20 hindsight guys who talk all sorts of shit after the fact while forgetting that they're missing their other picks left and right.

Funny, how they never mention those.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Van wrote:Mace, I never had a Heisman watch list. Shockingly enough, neither do you nor M Club. ESPN and every other major media outlet does have one, however, and going into today they all had Denard Robinson on their lists, most often somewhere around #6 or #7.

Care to dispute this?
Dispute it? Sure.
Van wrote:I've watched both teams, and I've also paid attention to all the Heisman talk. Shoelace is a bigger name than Wilson right now, and he has a better chance of being invited to downtown New York.

Assuming they even invite five guys this year, the first four are going to be Luck, Richardson, James and Jones. If Michigan makes a big enough splash, Shoelace will be that fifth guy.
Call it what you want, but it looks like your Heisman watch list to me.

As for picking the UM-MSU game, I don't know anyone here in Big 10 country who picked Michigan. No one in our office weekly pick 'em went with the Wolverines. No one. Now, why would that be?

Let's see....

Sparty has won the last three games.
Sparty has a great defense.
Game is an in-state rivalry game being played in East Lansing.
Robinson is a great athlete and a horseshit QB.
Everyone in our pick 'em game has seen Michigan play at least 3-4 games this season.

Yeah, the smart money would be to bet on the Wolverines to win this one. :roll:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Before being forced to pick again in a Big Whatever game, I'll check with the locals first.
Last edited by War Wagon on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mace wrote:
Van wrote:I've watched both teams, and I've also paid attention to all the Heisman talk. Shoelace is a bigger name than Wilson right now, and he has a better chance of being invited to downtown New York.

Assuming they even invite five guys this year, the first four are going to be Luck, Richardson, James and Jones. If Michigan makes a big enough splash, Shoelace will be that fifth guy.
Call it what you want, but it looks like your Heisman watch list to me.
What it ought to look like is my take on the media's current Heisman lists, because that's how I characterized it. All I said about Shoelace was in reference to the talk about him, which I then qualified by adding, "If Michigan makes a big enough splash...."

In my mind, dude should never even be considered. I can't stand "dual-threat" QBs who can't throw.
As for picking the UM-MSU game, I don't know anyone here in Big 10 country who picked Michigan.
Well, that's conclusive.
No one in our office weekly pick 'em went with the Wolverines. No one. Now, why would that be?
Who cares? Where are your Pick 'Em picks? Not only that, but I guarantee you that there are other offices in Big Ten Country where Michigan was the betting favorite.

This is all pure nonsense. NO ONE knew what would happen today; not you, not me, not Mgo, not Mark Dantonio...no one. To claim otherwise is 100% bullshit. These same guys who claim to have known that MSU would win today also lost other picks by thirty points.
Let's see....

Sparty has won the last three games.
Yeah, and how'd a similar recent streak of success work out for them when they played Notre Dame?
Sparty has a great defense.
And you knew this, how? By the asskickings Alabama and ND gave them, or by their four wins against a group of offensive cripples?
Game is an in-state rivalry game being played in East Lansing.
THAT is all you need to know. It's a rivalry game. Anyone who claims to know what will happen in a rivalry game when one of the teams has a new coach and a whole new feel is straight-up lying.
Robinson is a great athlete and a horseshit QB.
Yep, which is often all that's necessary to win college football games. IIRC, Michigan was undefeated heading into today's game, including a win over the only common opponent shared with MSU.

This game was a virtual toss-up between two relative unknowns. Quit pretending otherwise.
Everyone in our pick 'em game has seen Michigan play at least 3-4 games this season.
Same with ours, and most of them picked Michigan.
Yeah, the smart money would be to bet on the Wolverines to win this one. :roll:
WGARA? The "smart money" is always smart...after the fact. That "smart money" was also shitting itself when Michigan was sitting on that fourth and inches, the easy conversion of which would've set them up to tie the game with only about five minutes remaining. At that point, the "smart money" would've been on Michigan. They had momentum and the one guy in the game who could be considered a true playmaker, even if he can't throw to save his life.

You guys are so full of shit. If picking spreads was this easy, you'd be killing it in Pick 'Em. You'd also be a millionaire gambler, like Jon.

:lol:

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

And fwiw, my Heisman list reads like this:

1-Trent Richardson
1A-Andrew Luck
3-Trent Richardson
3A-Andrew Luck

Those two guys are the real deal, no hype necessary.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

No one "knows" who will win any game on any given Saturday, dumbass, but picking Michigan to win in East Lansing is not a very smart pick. End of fucking story. Keep spinning if you like, dumbshit, but you'd be better served by shutting the fuck up.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Where were your picks, Mace? You sure do talk a ton of shit for a guy who doesn't make himself accountable before the games are played.

See, I pick ten games every week. My record is right there for all to see. Where is yours?

For that matter, where is the talk of how stupid Mgo and Screwball were for making so many of their other picks? I'm sure Screwball also claims to know his own team, and he took them today to cover as a favorite over N. Illinois. They were slaughtered.

Yeah, picking Michigan to cover in what Vegas was basically calling a toss-up was just craaaaaazy! All of us here who did so are total idiots. We should have consulted with gambling savants like you, Mgo and Screwball since you three mensans knew it all along.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I do my picks at the office, vannie....not that it's any of your fucking business, and I'm 27-3 over the last 3 weeks picking 10 college games a week and have collected $54 during that time. I don't play here because I can't access the board from work. Any other questions, dumbfuck? Besides, it's more fun playing the pick 'em contest with people you actually know and work with, rather than with dipshits like you.

As for being accountable, dumbass, I posted my thoughts on the game before the game started this morning.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

:lol:

Sure, Mace, you're 27-3 aganst the spread.

Retiring to Bora Bora soon too?

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Van wrote::lol:

Sure, Mace, you're 27-3 aganst the spread.

Retiring to Bora Bora soon too?
I didn't say it was against the spread, you self absorbed asshole.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

King Crimson wrote:nice ESPN graphic how UM is 4-17 after playing MSU the last 3 years. ouch.
DickRod:Michigan::JohnLLLLLL:Sparty

I'm still having trouble getting over the fact that, more than half a century after joining the B1G, Sparty is still treated as the red-headed stepchild of that conference. That's almost enough to make me want to root for them (when they're not playing ND, at least), except that they actually seem to enjoy that role.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Van wrote:You guys are so full of shit. If picking spreads was this easy, you'd be killing it in Pick 'Em.
Is it really that hard to believe that somebody who follows both programs closely would know which way to lean in this game? I don't claim to be a cfb pick'em expert, but I had a pretty good read on this particular game. MSU shut down Michigan's offense last year, and returned an even better defense this year. You do the math. Additionally, I expected their offensive line to come around in this one, which they did.

I had MSU covering and a total of 40 pts. They covered and the total was 42. I'm sorry my accuracy pisses you off so much. Just shut the fuck up for once in your miserable, droning life.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mace, if it isn't against the spread then shut the fuck up. Who are you, Lee Corso? And don't give us any crap about how you can't get in here to give your picks. That's bullshit. You don't work 24-7-365. The internet is open all night. If you wanted to, you could easily find five minutes sometime during the week to post your 'stone-cold locks.'

:meds:

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Van wrote:Mace, if it isn't against the spread then shut the fuck up. Who are you, Lee Corso? And don't give us any crap about how you can't get in here to give your picks. That's bullshit. You don't work 24-7-365. The internet is open all night. If you wanted to, you could easily find five minutes sometime during the week to post your 'stone-cold locks.'

:meds:
Okay, cuntlips, I'll post the ten games every week that I have to pick and you can make your own picks. And don't pretend that you know how many hours a week I work, dumbfuck, because you don't know shit about that either....just like college football. Now sit down and shut the fuck up.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I had MSU covering and a total of 40 pts. They covered and the total was 42. I'm sorry my accuracy pisses you off so much. Just shut the fuck up for once in your miserable, droning life.
Weird. I live in Michigan, get to watch these teams play on a weekly basis and had MSU "covering" and a total of 41.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Killian wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I had MSU covering and a total of 40 pts. They covered and the total was 42. I'm sorry my accuracy pisses you off so much. Just shut the fuck up for once in your miserable, droning life.
Weird. I live in Michigan, get to watch these teams play on a weekly basis and had MSU "covering" and a total of 41.
ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! YOU AND YOUR GOD DAMN MAGIC 8 BALLS!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Van wrote:You guys are so full of shit. If picking spreads was this easy, you'd be killing it in Pick 'Em.
Is it really that hard to believe that somebody who follows both programs closely would know which way to lean in this game? I don't claim to be a cfb pick'em expert, but I had a pretty good read on this particular game. MSU shut down Michigan's offense last year, and returned an even better defense this year. You do the math.
I did, and that same math said that Sparty should've beaten ND again, which they decidedly didn't. You knew your team there too, and you certainly follow that series closely. Guess what? You got it dead wrong, as you have on countless other occasions. Further, the math said that the equations were entirely different this year since DickRod no longer coaches Michigan, and the Wolverines appear to be playing much better defense this season.

You had no idea what would happen today. You threw out a guess, and this time it worked out for you. There have been plenty of other times when your 'expertise' got you blown out of the water. Sparty easily could have lost this one, and you wouldn't have said a damn thing.

The bottom line is we all get picks wrong, and we never knew when they're coming. To say otherwise is pure, unadulterdated hubris. Jesus, the coaches in both locker rooms didn't know how the game would pan out. Neither did the sharpest tout in Vegas. No one did, least of all you, me, Screwball or Mace.

It's fucking gambling. Most of these spreads make for pretty damn close to 50-50 coin flips, including the games you think you know.
Additionally, I expected their offensive line to come around in this one, which they did.
So what? You expect lots of things, and how often do they actually happen? Had Michigan rolled, or merely covered, what would you have said? Again, you thought you had a solid handle on the ND game too, and how did that one turn out?
I had MSU covering and a total of 40 pts. They covered and the total was 42. I'm sorry my accuracy pisses you off so much.
Your 'accuracy' sucks, you delusional fucking clown. For all the dick-sucking you're treating yourself to right now, you aren't doing shit overall, and it's not like you've been any sort of Kreskin even regarding your own team. You lucked into getting this one game right. BFD. You came very close to getting it wrong.

God damn, what a douche. At least try to act like you've been there before.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mace wrote:Okay, cuntlips, I'll post the ten games every week that I have to pick and you can make your own picks. And don't pretend that you know how many hours a week I work, dumbfuck, because you don't know shit about that either....
No, asshole, you're going to come in here and use the exact same template all the rest of us are using. That means picking one game you may not like, as well as not getting to cherry pick the rest of the field. You play by the same rules as everyone else here, otherwise you have nothing to say.

And I don't need to pretend to know how many hours you work. I know you can find five minutes somewhere during an entire week to scrabble out your sure-thing winners.

I'll be looking forward to your consistent string of nine-win weeks. Oh, and just to drive home your sheer brilliance, maybe you should go ahead and pick nothing but those midwest games from 88's list that you and your office buddies all agree upon. How can you lose?
Last edited by Van on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I'm given a sheet every week with ten college games to pick and all of the NFL games. I'll post the college games for you to pick and I'll get into the Pick 'Em game here for one week. Good luck, douchebag.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Van is an idiot. There is no other way of spinning it.
Instant cred for Van.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mace, you'll get in here every week and pick the same games as the rest of us, otherwise you can simply shut the fuck up. As amazing as your picks will of course be, we need to see them week-in, week-out. You know, to establish a history.

I'm sure you'll never get an Iowa game wrong, nor any Big 10 scrum. (Just as Mgo and Killian never get any Big 10/ND games wrong. Their knowledge of their own teams is just that fucking absolute. Why they even continue to hold normal jobs when they could easily live off of the certitude of their never-ending betting genius is a mystery, but hey, different strokes....) Anyway, as a service to all this board's members, you should avail us to your sheer awesomeness not just for one week but for the rest of the season.

You're not a selfish bastard, are you?

In fact, yeah, 88 should just go ahead and have your name inscribed on the trophy.
Last edited by Van on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Is it really that hard to believe that somebody who follows both programs closely would know which way to lean in this game? I don't claim to be a cfb pick'em expert, but I had a pretty good read on this particular game. MSU shut down Michigan's offense last year, and returned an even better defense this year. You do the math. Additionally, I expected their offensive line to come around in this one, which they did.

I had MSU covering and a total of 40 pts. They covered and the total was 42. I'm sorry my accuracy pisses you off so much. Just shut the fuck up for once in your miserable, droning life.
Aren't you special. Thanks for allowing others outside of your myopic world to post in here.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Van wrote:Mace, you'll get in here every week and pick the same games as the rest of us, otherwise you can simply shut the fuck up. As amazing as your picks will of course be, we need to see them week-in, week-out. You know, to establish a history.

I'm sure you'll never get an Iowa game wrong, nor any Big 10 scrum. (Just as Mgo and Killian never get any Big 10/ND games wrong. Their knowledge of their own teams is just that fucking absolute. Why they even continue to hold normal jobs when they could easily live off of the certitude of their never-ending betting genius is a mystery, but hey, different strokes....) Anyway, as a service to all this board's members, you should avail us to your sheer awesomeness not just for one week but for the rest of the season.

You're not a selfish bastard, are you?

In fact, yeah, 88 should just go ahead and have your name inscribed on the trophy.
I issued you a fair challenge and it's no surprise that you lack the balls to take it. Go suck a dick.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

No, you countered my challenge with a self-serving nothing. I told you to get in here and do what the rest of us have to do every week. For all the shit you're talking, you should have zero problem with proving yourself and being held accountable.

So what did you do? You queefed. All talk, no ass. (Sorry, this ain't Texas.)

Big shocker.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I don't claim to be a cfb pick'em expert
No?
I can't imagine anyone with even a modicum of real, actual football intelligence thought Michigan would win this game.
Enjoy your self reacharound.

And for Mace, bragging about how he's 27-3 in his office pool... :lol: err.. :meds:

and how everyone in "Big 10 cuntry" knew what the outcome of this game was going to be, Goobs took Michigan. Oops, at least one homer didn't know.

I knew what the outcome of the Mizzou homecoming game was going to be though.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Van wrote:(Just as Mgo and Killian never get any Big 10/ND games wrong. Their knowledge of their own teams is just that fucking absolute. Why they even continue to hold normal jobs when they could easily live off of the certitude of their never-ending betting genius is a mystery, but hey, different strokes....)
:lol: You really are a miserable twat. Instead of simply acknowledging MGo's point that people in this state have a better frame of reference with this game than say, someone in California, you had to :dins: all over the thread. Had you or Lax posted something similar about Cal/USC or USC/UCLA, etc., most people would take it at face value because, hey, you fucking live there and probably follow those games a bit more closely than we do.

UofM has done the exact same thing the last 2 years, and this is now three in a row. Start off 5-0 only to see their season come crashing down after a loss to a much better Spartan team. We'll see if Hoke can stop the bleeding in a way DickRod couldn't. Last year, MSU essentially wrote the book on how to defend Denard. They did it again today, except they struggled a little more on offense. You say no one was buying MSU? Not a single fucking person in this state was buying Michigan. Even Michigan fans knew they were grossly overranked heading into today. You said that MSU was "bitchslapped like a highschool team" by Notre Dame? Not really. ND didn't do shit on offense, and was aided by a special teams TD, a dumb fake field goal and actually forcing a redzone TO. MSU out gained ND and the only area where ND "bitchslapped" them, was by shutting down their running game. The team that ND bent over and used like a five dollar whore was UofM. Football is a funny game and ND lost the game where they played much better on offense, and won the game where they didn't play very well.

So for as much shit as you want to give MSU and not "buy" their resume, people here were "buying" them much more than they were UofM. Most people here weren't that surprised by this outcome. Picking 10 games a week is hard, but there is usually a game a week that certain people can look at and know that it's as close to easy money as it comes. Kind of like when I said that LSU would beat UF by 3 TD's and told Coogs to take Auburn all day because I saw the Charlie Weis offense up close for 5 years and know that he gives 0 reps to his back up QB.

I know how hard it was for you to actually type that you were wrong about Russell Wilson and Denard Robinson (to which, I have still yet to see a link of him being discussed as a serious Heisman contender). You should either puch out of this argument or grit your teeth and type it again.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK