Occupy Wall Street

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:Agreed, Occupy Wall Street, which isn't complelely LEFT WING and has a variety of folks including conservatives there is a very profound movement.
Funny, I just had one of those this morning.

I believe that they're just trying to show their frustration with the financial industry's failures and with the administration for allowing them to drop their load on the middle class.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Agreed, Occupy Wall Street, which isn't complelely LEFT WING and has a variety of folks including conservatives there is a very profound movement.
I believe Tom was aware of that joke. No need for you to come in and un-funny up this thread, you buzz-killing dullard.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Martyred wrote:
Mikey wrote:
I believe Tom was aware of that joke. No need for you to come in and un-funny up this thread, you buzz-killing dullard.
I knew he knew. And i'm pretty sure you knew I knew he knew. I just thought I'd add an interesting anecdotal reference.

And if you're actually getting a "buzz" out of a bunch of corny shit jokes then I'd suggest that you really need to get a life. Or maybe even a job.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote:I just thought I'd add an interesting anecdotal reference.

Well, there's a first time for everything.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well I'm not so sure all of this shit is just lefties.

Maybe this town (D.C., what's up Screw) just needs a truth enema.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I can't tell where that is. It doesn't look like Freedom Plaza near 14 and Pennsylvania.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I can't tell where that is. It doesn't look like Freedom Plaza near 14 and Pennsylvania.

He's in New York, he's addressing issues that predominantly emanate out of D.C. though.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA wrote:Agreed, Occupy Wall Street, which isn't complelely LEFT WING and has a variety of folks including conservatives
No, it doesn't.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:I can't tell where that is. It doesn't look like Freedom Plaza near 14 and Pennsylvania.

He's in New York, he's addressing issues that predominantly emanate out of D.C. though.

I think the movement might progress more quickly if it incorporated a higher level of moral fiber.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:Once you reach the saturation point in sales of anything, your company growth dries up, you lay people off, and it dominos down the supply chain.
Only if your management strategy is predicated on never ending growth. You know...like cancer. It grows like gangbusters until it kills the host.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Interesting to note that people actually give a shit for the cause.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Martyred wrote:Some of you might be flushed with rage, but I find that situation just "corny".
actually, there aint no corn in that shit, maybe blood and disease. See, most left wing filth eats arbys and mostly cheap fast food, so there stools would be loose and bloody, the diet of these sick left wing unemployed is the worst fast food there is, they wouldnt know a salad unless your talking about their sex lives which, is full of tossing salads, for sure.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:If we start laying tariffs on their crap - we get hurt a lot of ways.
No, we don't. Not even a little bit.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

mvscal wrote:
Only if your management strategy is predicated on never ending growth.
You ever sat through a sales meeting, mv? Is there any other kind?

God, god, GOD, G0d, and Gawd might not be able to hit the number... but YOU better.

Your livelihood is based upon it.

Wouldn't trade entrepreneurship for workin' for the Man for nothin'.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:• U.S. price levels are 1.4 percent lower thanks to imports from China
What about wage levels? Or don't they give a damn about wage levels?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Still waiting for that KDM contact within your company, Scott. You know, help a brother out n' junk. We do Canadian too. Don't make me come over and drink all your single-malt...
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

KC Scott wrote:
Truman wrote: You ever sat through a sales meeting, mv? Is there any other kind?
Let's talk about something important. Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only. You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you.

Oh? Have I got your attention now? Good. "Cause we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. Get the picture?
probably alec baldwins best role ever! glenngary glennross, bonafide classsic film, right up there with 'roadhouse' , on a sidenote, I am what you would call, a "closer", I could sell you a steaming pile of turds, I have the god given ability to make anything sound delicious.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:I'm sure you're far smarter than the folks who wrote this report
So am I.

Anyone who suggests that our trade relationship with China is a net positive for US employment is a fucking liar. We can get along just fine without boatloads of cheap crap from China and, if they stop purchasing our debt, so much the better to wean our politards off the junk.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Agreed, Occupy Wall Street, which isn't complelely LEFT WING and has a variety of folks including conservatives
No, it doesn't.
He and his posse are students of the Austrian School of Economics,, Mises, Hayek et. al, I thought that was more or less a fiscal conservative perspective.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

88 wrote:
BSmack wrote:What about wage levels? Or don't they give a damn about wage levels?
I got's a laser level, dog. Wage levels are for losers.
:lol: you'll never solve your problems, you'd cut off your nose to spite your face. You're not particularly suited to comment on the problems of a nation, you've a whole range of issues to deal with and those involve yourself.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA wrote:
mvscal wrote:
No, it doesn't.
He and his posse are students of the Austrian School of Economics,, Mises, Hayek et. al, I thought that was more or less a fiscal conservative perspective.
Opposition to crony capitalism (and he should learn to spell it before he discusses it) really isn't a liberal v. conservative issue. Crony capitalism is fascism with a global rather than national perspective. It's bad for business and bad for the country.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote: Crony capitalism is fascism with a global rather than national perspective. It's bad for business and bad for the country.
and it has been a mainstay of America. hopefully more light can bedirected upon it.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Might as well, realistically, I'll guess you get as far as the garage, drop your pants and rub your arse on the lawn mower.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

did anyone watch msnbc this past week since these protests started? This corrupt supposed news channel is calling it, "the 99 percent movement". HOW SICK AND DISHONEST IS MSNBC???

The ED show, with that fat leftist pig, Ed shultz, The Rachel Maddow show, with that leftist dyke pig, Rachel Maddow. First, Ed keeps calling it the 99 percent movement. IN REALITY, to put it into FACTUAL numbers, its more like 2 percent of all americans. And even if you add people who dont attend these rallies, but would like to? BUT they have actual lives and jobs? It still wouldnt amount to more than say maybe 10 percent?

WOW, a supposed news channel like msnbc can lie and deceive its viewers? See, I get that they are making a play on words here, talking about the richest 1 percent holding all the wealth, while 99 percent dont have any. HOWEVER, msnbc is cleverly lying, trying to dupe the viewer into believeing that the entire country is behind these filthy maggotts, when clearly, they are not, we the people look at them with sheer vile and disgust.

Whats even more funny is the fact that the richest 10 percent of all americans pay 76 percent of the total tas bill. YET, leftist democrat pigs say they dont pay their fair share?

Finally, On the Rachel Maddow show today, she now introduces Bill Mahr, as, "the great Bill Mahr"???
are u fuckin kiddin me? Bill Mahr? the famous hook nosed comedian? who isnt even funny?
Bill Mahr? one of the dumbest hook nosed fucks ive ever heard on tv?
Piers Morgan and Larry King talked to Bill Mahr as if he is someone of great esteem? The guy is a joke and a loser, who spews his garbage with a rat like smile and little beady eyes.

Again, fools like Mahr wont debate anybody, because they dont have the brain for it. So, they come on these shows as talking heads, and merely parrott the same leftist propoganda over and over.
The marchers on wall st. are so brain dead, that they buy into this leftist bullshit.

Where does that leave a concerned Reagan conservative such as myself? I watch "The Factor" with Bill O reilly. WHY? Because he isnt afraid to bash both sides. Because he invites liberals on his show daily, and a vigorous spirited debate happens nightly.

Just last night, Bill had on two notorious race pimps, liberal leftist academic scholars, Cornell West, a gap toothed race pimp, and Tavis smiley, another less obvious race whore, who was anything BUT smiley when faced with hardball questions from Bill.

NOW, you can try to bash Bill O reilly, BUT, his show encourages open debate nightly, he isnt afraid to go "toe to toe" mano to mano with any leftist lying piece of dung.

One thing you need to know about liberals in general? They dont like debate, they are not tolerant of any opinions but there own, and in the academic world, they insulate themselves in a bubble, and do not tolerate any other viewpoints.

its sick and disturbing, to say the least.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Just for once, would you please try to say the least?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

bradhusker wrote:did anyone watch msnbc this past week since these protests started? This corrupt supposed news channel is calling it, "the 99 percent movement". HOW SICK AND DISHONEST IS MSNBC???

The ED show, with that fat leftist pig, Ed shultz, The Rachel Maddow show, with that leftist dyke pig, Rachel Maddow. First, Ed keeps calling it the 99 percent movement. IN REALITY, to put it into FACTUAL numbers, its more like 2 percent of all americans. And even if you add people who dont attend these rallies, but would like to? BUT they have actual lives and jobs? It still wouldnt amount to more than say maybe 10 percent?

WOW, a supposed news channel like msnbc can lie and deceive its viewers? See, I get that they are making a play on words here, talking about the richest 1 percent holding all the wealth, while 99 percent dont have any. HOWEVER, msnbc is cleverly lying, trying to dupe the viewer into believeing that the entire country is behind these filthy maggotts, when clearly, they are not, we the people look at them with sheer vile and disgust.

Whats even more funny is the fact that the richest 10 percent of all americans pay 76 percent of the total tas bill. YET, leftist democrat pigs say they dont pay their fair share?

Finally, On the Rachel Maddow show today, she now introduces Bill Mahr, as, "the great Bill Mahr"???
are u fuckin kiddin me? Bill Mahr? the famous hook nosed comedian? who isnt even funny?
Piers Morgan and Larry King talked to Bill Mahr as if he is someone of great esteem? The guy is a joke and a loser, who spews his garbage with a rat like smile and little beady eyes.

Again, fools like Mahr wont debate anybody, because they dont have the brain for it. So, they come on these shows as talking heads, and merely parrott the same leftist propoganda over and over.
The marchers on wall st. are so brain dead, that they buy into this leftist bullshit.

Where does that leave a concerned Reagan conservative such as myself? I watch "The Factor" with Bill O reilly. WHY? Because he isnt afraid to bash both sides. Because he invites liberals on his show daily, and a vigorous spirited debate happens nightly.

Just last night, Bill had on two notorious race pimps, liberal leftist academic scholars, Cornell West, a gap toothed race pimp, and Tavis smiley, another less obvious race whore, who was anything BUT smiley when faced with hardball questions from Bill.

NOW, you can try to bash Bill O reilly, BUT, his show encourages open debate nightly, he isnt afraid to go "toe to toe" mano to mano with any leftist lying piece of dung.

One thing you need to know about liberals in general? They dont like debate, they are not tolerant of any opinions but there own, and in the academic world, they insulate themselves in a bubble, and do not tolerate any other viewpoints.

In summary, you don't have to work early tomorrow.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
bradhusker wrote:did anyone watch msnbc this past week since these protests started? This corrupt supposed news channel is calling it, "the 99 percent movement". HOW SICK AND DISHONEST IS MSNBC???

In summary, you don't have to work early tomorrow.
actually, I do, but you'd be suprised how a couple 24 oz 7 eleven coffees with extra sugar and hazelnut creme can even wake the dead.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Suncoast gave you a job? Grats...
Go Bucs, Gators
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Obama and the liberals insist on putting people into boxes; if you are "the working class" that is lib-speak for being in a Union. If you are the Middle Class, you apparently make less then $250,000 filing jointly or $200,000 filing as a single. If you are a Millionaire or Billionaire, or corporate jet owner, you make over $250,000. (Though never figured out what happened to that poor millionaire making $250,000, he is getting short-changed by $750K!!) If you are ethnic, you are a hyphenated person, ie African-Americans, Asian-Americans. Soon we will be calling the KC Pauls Breasted-Americans? Who knows with this bunch.

To me, we are ALL Americans, we all have the same opportunities to succeed or fail (save for Screwy, MGO, AP, etc). This 99% vs 1% thing we see sprouting up all over the country; when you have communist groups and unions joining in, that just becomes another left-wing-entitlement-complaining-no-shower-taking-shitting on cop cars- whining mob.

We have to stop letting these people put us in separate boxes, and be who we truly are, the greatest country on earth, though as of late, we certainly do not act like it. But we can change that together.

Also, of the 99%, don't forget that 47% of those don't pay any taxes. We can, according to the liberal ideal, split that up into some additional boxes. Of that 99%, you have the Recipient Class and the Producer Class. The Recipient class is who we are seeing on the streets because if they had jobs, they most likely have lost them by now. They want the Producer Class to give more of what they earn to those to just want to receive. Yet, everyone gets to vote. So the 47% will vote for people and programs that take more from the Producer class. Eventually, those towards the bottom of the Producer class are giving away more then they need to live on and become members of the Recipient Class. The present government is doing all that they can with regulations and taxes on business to have them cut more people from the workforce to raise the percentage of the Recipient Class. Once the Recipient Class reaches 51%, which is the goal, right? Then they can demand anything from those who produce to take care of them.

Jackasses.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Where did you C&P that take from?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Kansas City Kid wrote:Obama and the liberals

I already know you're a moron. No need to read further.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

^^^^^^^^^^
We will gladly trade him to St. Louis straight up for a case of out-dated Ambien, a keg of flat Busch Light, and a barrel of Roundup.

What say you, Bace? Deal?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Truman wrote:^^^^^^^^^^
We will gladly trade him to St. Louis straight up for a case of out-dated Ambien, a keg of flat Busch Light, and a barrel of Roundup.

What say you, Bace? Deal?

out of respect I will give you the Busch Light and Roundup, but I need that ambien.

maybe I'll set up some sort of pygmalion orientation and in one month will have him back in here firing coherent takes and running tards.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

KC Scott wrote:throw in an E(I)mo's pizza...
If Joplin residents had only used that stuff to sheet-rock their walls, that town would easily still be standing today...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

paraphrasing...

You want to know how to disperse the crowd of smelly losers on Wall Street?
Go down there and set up a jobs fair.

- Dennis Miller
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

poptart wrote:paraphrasing...

You want to know how to disperse the crowd of smelly losers on Wall Street?
Go down there and set up a jobs fair.

- Dennis Miller
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, RACK IT, I LOVE IT!!

funniest thing ive heard in a long long time. Just set up a jobs fair, and those leeches and parasites will scatter like you just sprayed the entire area with RAID. (cockroaches scattter)

Leeches and parasites dont want a JOB. why would they? They are maggotts and bloodsuckers. Fuckin spray the area with RAID.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
The Working Families Party (WFP) The WFP has a proud record of fighting for issues that matter and has been instrumental in implementing key pieces of legislation such as Raising New York's Minimum Wage, Enacting Living Wage Laws...

The WFP is seeking immediate hires...

•Compensation: $350-$650 A Week Depending On Responsibility & Length Of Time On Staff

Someone is trolling the want ads, right?

Right?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:
My intestines are cooking up a monster as I type this.

I think I shall name it Shaniquia.

BTW -- The cops are now hauling off the Occupy Portland tards... I guess setting up camp in the middle of a downtown street wasn't such a good idea.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

bradhusker wrote:Elvis Aaron Presley

For a guy who has spent 30 long CORN FED years studying THE TRUE KING, I'm surprised you don't know how to spell his name.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

From wiki...

Although some pronounce his surname "PREZ-lee", Presley himself used the pronunciation of the American South, "PRESS-lee", as did his family and those who worked with him.[353] The correct spelling of his middle name has long been a matter of debate. The physician who delivered him wrote "Elvis Aaron Presley" in his ledger.[354] The state-issued birth certificate reads "Elvis Aron Presley". The name was chosen after the Presleys' friend and fellow congregation member Aaron Kennedy, though a single-A spelling was probably intended by Presley's parents in order to parallel the middle name of Presley's stillborn brother, Jesse Garon.[138] It reads Aron on most official documents produced during his lifetime, including his high school diploma, RCA record contract, and marriage license, and this was generally taken to be the proper spelling.[355] In 1966, Presley expressed the desire to his father that the more traditional biblical rendering, Aaron, be used henceforth, "especially on legal documents."[354] Five years later, the Jaycees citation honoring him as one of the country's Outstanding Young Men used Aaron. Late in his life, he sought to officially change the spelling to Aaron and discovered that state records already listed it that way. Knowing his wishes for his middle name, Aaron is the spelling his father chose for Presley's tombstone, and it is the spelling his estate has designated as official.[355]
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev