Where the hell is Rumps?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Where the hell is Rumps?

Post by poptart »

Your team is going to have a bus driven through it's colon on Sunday.

I've been waiting for your thread on the Oakland @ Houston game, but I guess you've been consumed by searching for answers for all the technical difficulties you've experienced.

Yeah, I'm going against conventional wisdom by predicting a Raider victory this week.

DEFINITELY take that Oakland +6 line, fans.

Texan fan is all jizzed up imagining Foster going off against the Raider defense, but I actually think what you're going to see is McFadden going off against your defense.
Oakland is flat out gettin' it done up front, and I see that joy continuing on Sunday.

The Raiders have been gashed by the run this year when NE and Barffalo spread it out and ran as Oakland looked for pass.
Houston (and especially with Johnson OUT), doesn't have that kind of offense.

Schaub will face some heat in this game, and especially if the Raiders get the lead, which I think they will.

Yeah, Foster may get his 100+, but I think it will mostly come on one-or-two decent gains.
For the most part, Oakland will be up to the task of keeping him subdued.

Give the Gaytriots there credit, but the Oakland Raiders played a bad game last Sunday.

Won't happen here.

Raiders 30
Tejans 20

Put that in yer pipe and smoke it.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Re: Where the hell is Rumps?

Post by ChargerMike »

...may happen..they'll be up and may win one for Al.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Fuck the raiders. Fuck Al Davis. You are going to get a lesson in real football. If you think our whole team is Andre, then it will get ugly for you. Foster will get his 100 more like 175. Owen Daniels is going to expose your weak LB's. Kevin Walter will catch 7 for 110 and a TD. Jacoby will catch 6 for 90.

Raiders will do nothing against our defense. McFadden may get 100 but that will be it. Mario will get 2 more sacks and so will A Smith and Barwin. Look for Campbell to go down at least 5 times.

Texans 34
Raiders 17
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Do it for Al

31-17
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:bode:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK the fuck out of the Oakland Raiders!

Fat Jano with three 50+ yarders - makin' 'em look like PATs.

Luv it.

BIG win today!

Outstanding.

:bode:
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Rack the pirates... :bode:
Go Bucs, Gators
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

R-Jack wrote:Image

RACK

Harvdog, how does that Silver and Black jizz taste going down your throat?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Harvdog wrote:Raiders will do nothing against our defense.
This part was pretty accurate... in the first half.
I don't think Oakland had a first down until midway through the 2nd quarter.

Houston has the best defense Oakland has faced so far.
They can line up and play, man.

Still, the Raiders scored 25 pts - because they showed GUTS and they seriously HUNG IN this game.

Special teams.

Janikowski bombing them in.
A blocked punt.
A fake punt in the 4th quarter that was a HUGE BALLS call by Hue Jackson.

Yeah, just win, baby is overplayed, but it was truly fitting today.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

R-Jack wrote:Image
Wonder how long the Alvis memorial stickers have been sitting in a box in the storeroom.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

poptart wrote:
Yeah, just win, baby is overplayed, but it was truly fitting today.
As was the irony that the very draft picks The Daywalker was roasted over the coals for selecting contributing heavily to this win. Jano, Huff, and DHB finally played to the standard Alcula had envisioned. Huff has really developed into a damn fine safety, Jano has always had a booming leg but he'd be good for a shank or 2 a game until last season, and DHB was MIA until today (To be fair though, he is only 2 1/4 seasons into his NFL career)
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It's a great point, James.

Janikowski is a HUGE weapon.
Anytime Oakland get to the 50 yd line, FG starts to become a real possibility.

And the thing is, Jackson is a very aggressive coach who gives his players chances to make plays.
He's generally not afraid of giving up field position with a missed kick because he thinks Janikowski is SUPPOSED to make those long kicks.
And the fat guy is coming through.

DHB - is now a legit receiver.
Yeah, the #7 overall thing will always hang over his head, but the guy is performing.
Very pleased with him.

Huff - yep, a pretty damn good player.

Al's guys.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Let's not forget that DHB has developed into a fine blocker as well.

I'd say he does more for his team than Crabtree at this point.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Fuck Alcula, and fuck the Rai-duhs....if Andre Johnson plays in this game the Texans hang 40 on that piss-poor Raydah secondary, and if Super Mario doesn't get hurt early on Jason Campbell would've been turf fodder by the 4th quarter.

Yeah I know, coulda/shoulda/woulda.... :hfal:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Enjoy your BI week, tubby.

10/23 - bring your own lube.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Drove in from LSU/Florida game yesterday straight to my nephew's b-day party. I only caught the 4th quarter and it was fucking abysmal watching the Texans' offense. Credit to the Raiders D, but dropped passes, poor throws, and inconsistent o-line play did the Texans in.

Schaub has not looked very sharp all season long. He needs to step his game up just like everyone else does. The defense played their asses off, but Janikowski made them pay with his foot. Tough, tough loss.

Oh yeah, Mario Williams and James Casey both left the game with pectoral muscle injuries, so that's good. Injuries are a part of the NFL, but just when I think the Texans are turning a corner they are getting destroyed by the injury bug. Things don't look good right now in Houston.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I only caught the 4th quarter and it was fucking abysmal watching the Texans' offense. Credit to the Raiders D, but dropped passes, poor throws, and inconsistent o-line play did the Texans in.
Very true.

The Raider defense played well, they brought steady heat to Schaub, and he'll be wearing Icy Hot perfume today, but as I watched it I honestly thought the Texan offense was pretty spotty.
Just not overly impressed with that unit.
Not that impressed with Schaub.

On defense, however, Houston is pretty damn sturdy.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Oakland only had 10 men on the field when they stopped Houston on the last play of the game??

:shock:

Al Davis - the 11th man.

:wink:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:I honestly thought the Texan offense was pretty spotty.
Just not overly impressed with that unit.
Not that impressed with Schaub.
That'll happen with Andre Johnson on the sideline.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Yeah, for some unknown reason Schaub looks mediocre this season. He's been inaccurate on a short passes this season. He still throws a decent mid and deep ball, but yesterday was by far his worst game of the season. There were times Jacoby Jones was open, but the pass wasn't there. His receivers didn't do him any favors either by dropping a couple of catchable balls that would've extended drives.

This season and last, Schaub has really fixated on TEs and Andre Johnson. Kevin Walter was such a big part of the offense in 2009 when the Texans went 9-7, but I'm not sure what happened last year and the early part of this year with Walter and Schaub. Whatever it is, they need to fix it.

I don't even want to talk about Mario Williams' season ending injury. It seems this team is snake-bit. Houston is in survival mode at this point until Andre returns. Just get out of Baltimore relatively injury free and pray they get enough offense to beat Tennessee in week 7.

I'll settle for a 4-3 record before Dre returns.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)