Republicans support the troops...unless they're faggots

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Republicans support the troops...unless they're faggots

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

bradhusker wrote:...and we all saw the decay of the roman empire.
Well...maybe Mace and Goobs did. The rest of us aren't that old.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:You laugh? fine, but Rome started out fine, THEN, torward the end of the roman empire, homosexuality was RAMPANT, in the streets and out in the open, kinda like San Francisco of today.
You mean during the time when the Romans had adopted Christianity as their official state religion?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

bradhusker wrote: Rome started out fine, THEN, torward the end of the roman empire, homosexuality was RAMPANT, in the streets and out in the open, kinda like San Francisco of today.

He's said it before. Rome takes a lot of homosexuality because he gets a lot of homosexuality.
why is my neighborhood on fire
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

bradhusker wrote:THEN, torward the end of the roman empire, homosexuality was RAMPANT, in the streets and out in the open,
No, it wasn't.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

mvscal wrote:
bradhusker wrote:THEN, torward the end of the roman empire, homosexuality was RAMPANT, in the streets and out in the open,
No, it wasn't.
Brad's confusing Rome with Lincoln.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote:
mvscal wrote:
No, it wasn't.
Brad's confusing Rome with Lincoln.

You'll be grabbing more than a vine if you swing in to that jungle.

:shock:
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

brad wrote:ok, so you guys just want to ignore the ELEPHANT in the room
Check the NFL Forum if you want to talk to that guy.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

poptart wrote:
brad wrote:ok, so you guys just want to ignore the ELEPHANT in the room
Check the NFL Forum if you want to talk to that guy.

:bode:
Why don’t you just STFU.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:You laugh? fine, but Rome started out fine, THEN, torward the end of the roman empire, homosexuality was RAMPANT, in the streets and out in the open, kinda like San Francisco of today.
You mean during the time when the Romans had adopted Christianity as their official state religion?
the majority of rome was PAGAN, dummy. Do you know what a pagan is? I'll tell you. A pagan back then is what the LEFT WING is today.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
No, it wasn't.
Ive studied rome extensively, not only did homosexuality become rampant, BUT, incest was also on the rise. Torward the end, decay was everywhere, TODAY, here in the american empire, we see the left wing trying to corrupt the very youngest among us, the left wing wants to get to our children and indoctrinate them with their sick ideas and values, its only a matter of time before we fall just like rome fell.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

It's laughable how people act as if "allowing" homosexuals into the military is going to transform the service into the Blue Oyster.

It's a difference in a benefit, or 11.

Most of the shenanigans anyone needs to worry about are already happening with the heteros. But I'm sure that's already been covered somewhere on page 1.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

bradhusker wrote:Ive studied rome extensively,
No, you haven't.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

brad;
Since in your mind having gays in the military will lead to a "Rome" type environment, perhaps you could easily provide links to 10-20 court martials for fraternization that have involved gays.

TIA

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

mvscal wrote:
No, you haven't.
He was speaking of Jim.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:brad;
Since in your mind having gays in the military will lead to a "Rome" type environment, perhaps you could easily provide links to 10-20 court martials for fraternization that have involved gays.

TIA
Gays don't get court martialed. They receive administrative discharges, you stupid, kiddy-diddling fucktard.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

bradhusker wrote:Ive studied rome extensively
Oh yes?

What aspect?

:)
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

mvscal wrote:

TIA
Gays don't get court martialed. They receive administrative discharges, you stupid, kiddy-diddling fucktard.
Not sure if it's still currently the standard military policy but mvscal is correct about how it was when I was in anyway. Diego you seem to be a bit defensive. I wonder if you are hiding a dirty little secret... or a trap door.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

TIA

actually diego, I asked a question first, which you and everyone else seems to dodge and avoid, as if the question was loaded with AIDS or the scarlett fever or something.

here it is again,

If the military says its ok to have naked gay men showering right up against naked straight men, THEN why wont the military allow naked women and naked men to shower in very close quarters with one another???

This question that I have repeatedly put forth, has been avoided like roseanne barr's pussy, NO ONE dares touch a question such as this. AND I KNOW WHY, but, I digress, I will wait as long as it takes for anyone to have the balls to answer it.

Its the elephant in the room that no one will acknowledge, well, I am here to say, YOU HAD BETTER ANSWER IT, because if we are really being HONEST here, this question will bring your honesty out in the open for everyone to see.

its really quite simple, I know the answer, and I want to see if anyone else is as honest as I am.

again, if no one sees a problem with naked gay men and naked straight men showering in close quarters with one another, WHAT, may I ask is the problem with naked men and women doing the same?

WHAT? are you a bunch of scared babies? is that too loaded a question for ya?

oh, and mvscal,

yes, I have.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
No, you haven't.
mvscal, have you even seen caligula? I have, and the full uncut edition to boot. and let me tell you something, its full of crazed debouchery and sodomy and beastiality and every other unspeakable act of deprivation and things so unspeakable, I will probably burn in hell for having seen it. HOWEVER, I am here to tell you, that as horrible and disgusting as that movie was, NEXT to ROME? It was the little mermaid, finding nemo, and bambi, in comparison.

ya got it now? have I made things clearer for you? you sanctimonious prick.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

bradhusker wrote:
mvscal wrote:
No, you haven't.
mvscal, have you even seen caligula? I have, and the full uncut edition to boot. and let me tell you something, its full of crazed debouchery and sodomy and beastiality and every other unspeakable act of deprivation and things so unspeakable, I will probably burn in hell for having seen it. HOWEVER, I am here to tell you, that as horrible and disgusting as that movie was, NEXT to ROME? It was the little mermaid, finding nemo, and bambi, in comparison.

ya got it now? have I made things clearer for you? you sanctimonious prick.

good times
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Atomic Punk wrote:
mvscal wrote:

TIA
Not sure if it's still currently the standard military policy but mvscal is correct about how it was when I was in anyway. Diego you seem to be a bit defensive. I wonder if you are hiding a dirty little secret... or a trap door.
No dirty secrets or trap doors. That said......

You're the last person who should be throwing around those type of accusations. Seriously.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Martyred wrote:This isn't Sparta.
Not yet, anyway. The Spartan military institutionalized pederasty.

Goddammit, mvscal!

Don't try to pretend you didn't know you were luring Diego into this thread.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

bradhusker wrote:mvscal, have you even seen caligula? I have, and the full uncut edition to boot.
Yes, it was very clear to me that masturbating to Caligula was the extent of your study of Rome.
HOWEVER, I am here to tell you, that as horrible and disgusting as that movie was, NEXT to ROME? It was the little mermaid, finding nemo, and bambi, in comparison.

And your source for this is?

Unfortunately for you, I actually have studied Roman history extensively as part of my curriculum and the most salacious libels of Suetonius don't even come close the pathetically stupid cartoon you're attempting to draw.

Roman attitudes towards homosexuality varied from indifference to active persecution. At no time; however, was it commonly acceptable behavior as it was with the Greeks. The quintessential Roman view of homosexuality is that it was a Greek degeneracy. One of the most vile insults you could hurl at a man would be to imply that he was a catamite (bottom bitch). Roman walls are littered with graffiti claiming that so and so sucks a mean dick. Those insults do not imply acceptance.

The bottom line is that such behavior was considered scandalous which means that it was not appropriate cultural behavior. The Romans did enjoy gossip and greatly loved to be titilated by stories of the allegedly grotesque perversions of the senatorial class. Reality was likely to have been far more dull. Their views on the subject are quite similar to our own and it is fairly clear that our views have descended from theirs.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

that fish always steals the bait
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

TIA

Ask that same question n a few years.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
bradhusker wrote:mvscal, have you even seen caligula? I have, and the full uncut edition to boot.
Yes, it was very clear to me that masturbating to Caligula was the extent of your study of Rome.
HOWEVER, I am here to tell you, that as horrible and disgusting as that movie was, NEXT to ROME? It was the little mermaid, finding nemo, and bambi, in comparison.

And your source for this is?

Unfortunately for you, I actually have studied Roman history extensively as part of my curriculum and the most salacious libels of Suetonius don't even come close the pathetically stupid cartoon you're attempting to draw.

Roman attitudes towards homosexuality varied from indifference to active persecution. At no time; however, was it commonly acceptable behavior as it was with the Greeks. The quintessential Roman view of homosexuality is that it was a Greek degeneracy. One of the most vile insults you could hurl at a man would be to imply that he was a catamite (bottom bitch). Roman walls are littered with graffiti claiming that so and so sucks a mean dick. Those insults do not imply acceptance.

The bottom line is that such behavior was considered scandalous which means that it was not appropriate cultural behavior. The Romans did enjoy gossip and greatly loved to be titilated by stories of the allegedly grotesque perversions of the senatorial class. Reality was likely to have been far more dull. Their views on the subject are quite similar to our own and it is fairly clear that our views have descended from theirs.
so basically what you are telling me is that "caligula" and "I claudius" were just made up fiction?
AND in no way did any of that incest, beastiality or sodomy ever occur in ROME.
SEE, this is where I beg to differ with you, and where we must part company I am afraid, because I am of the school of thought that these works, "I claudius" and "caligula" were basically derived from actual stories handed down from generation to generation. Meaning that some stuff might be exxagerrated, but all in all, and for the most part, a lot of it rings very true.

I mean the incest and the open homosexuality and sodomy, and the cutting off of a man's genitals and throwing them to the dogs as a scooby snack, a lot of that rings true, to my ears at least.

Taking young virgin brides to be, and ripping off their pure white wedding gowns, and anal raping their soft supple white asses, just before they walk down the altar to get married?
I mean, you cant make this stuff up, NO SIR, torward the end, Rome was a bloody mess. Remember when Nero played his fiddle in the nude, while most of rome burned? Most of these caesars were fuckin dick suckin faggotts, full of lust for their own brothers and sisters even! They even lusted after their own mothers!!

Why you feel the need to paint a rosey picture of Rome, is beyond me, for the life of me, I cant figure out your Norman Rockwell image of ancient Rome, when in reality, nothing could be further from the truth.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

I see Brad's point.

I read AND watched "Where the Wild Things Are", and I truly believe that when I sail away to the far off forest and start wild rumpuses and whatsuch, those wild things really DO mean it when they tell me not to go or else they'll "eat me up, they love me so".
DELSDAD
Elwood

Post by DELSDAD »

Ana Ng wrote:I see Brad's point.

I read AND watched "Where the Wild Things Are", and I truly believe that when I sail away to the far off forest and start wild rumpuses and whatsuch, those wild things really DO mean it when they tell me not to go or else they'll "eat me up, they love me so".
Rack. I saw them in my dreams and was sure it was true.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

I used to be a janitor at a prestigious institute on the east coast and at night would solve these complex math equations none of the students could figure out and then I got this chick's number and said to some Harvard guy, "How 'bout them apples!"
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

mvscal wrote:Gays don't get court martialed. They receive administrative discharges
Across the face?

-Curiousowen
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

whats funny is that everyone knows about the decay of rome, its been written about in countless volumes and plays and movies, and frankly, I find the fact that mvscal is denying this, quite disturbing indeed.

Its like pretending that the Mob was just businessmen, going about their business. Glamourizing them, when in reality, they were vicious animalistic sadistic killers.
Sure Rome had a glourious history, and we look back on it and marvel at all we learned from their culture, HOWEVER, torward the end, it got downright scary, kinda like gotham city in "batman begins".
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Papa Willie wrote:Seriously - does it really surprise any of you that Screwy is sticking up (for) fags?
Possibly not, but it also doesn't surprise me that the people who are most bothered by homosexuals, are those who have to sneak up on a glass of water in order to get a fucking drink.

Just because someone's gay, doesn't mean they're gay for YOU.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Ana Ng wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Seriously - does it really surprise any of you that Screwy is sticking up (for) fags?
Possibly not, but it also doesn't surprise me that the people who are most bothered by homosexuals, are those who have to sneak up on a glass of water in order to get a fucking drink.

Just because someone's gay, doesn't mean they're gay for YOU.
sorry to burst your bubble honey, BUT, gay men are incapable of controlling their erections. Have you ever been downtown on a friday or saturday night in san francisco? If a gay man cant hook up, they will gladly stick there erect penis in a hole in the concrete.

which brings me to the military debate. IF the military wont allow women to shower naked next to men, then why the hell would they allow naked gay men and naked straight men to shower with one another???

Its the same human dynamic at play here, anyone who remotely knows a thing or two about human interaction and behaviour, plus, human sexuality, knows that we keep men and women seperate during shower time because of the simple sexual dynamic at play.
SURE, most men wont start spooning sexy women in the shower, BUT, that doesnt mean women want to be stared at while they are cleaning their most intimate body parts.

Same thing with straight men, you think straight men should be afforded the same privacy that the military affords women? and if no, WHY NOT?

Sure most gay men wont start sucking cocks suddenly during shower time, BUT, that doesnt mean they wont stare at a nice big package. So why afford women the privacy, but not straight men?

SEE my point? just be consistent, its all I ask, if gay men and straight men must be in the shower together, then for god's sake, just throw the women in there as well. HELL, make it one big fuckin orgy for all I care, just be consistent about it, is that too much to ask?
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Honestly, at this point, I feel trolled even responding to your ridiculousness....B-Rad.

Your "Batman Begins" post out front shoulda told me. :/
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

IndyFrisco wrote:
mvscal wrote:Gays don't get court martialed. They receive administrative discharges
Across the face?

-Curiousowen
Needs a rack.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Ana Ng wrote:Honestly, at this point, I feel trolled even responding to your ridiculousness....B-Rad.

I just threw in the "batman begins" reference for some humor, but seriously, if you dont know about the decay of rome, then, so be it.

I wont convince you, its something you must learn for yourself.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

bradhusker wrote:
Ana Ng wrote:Honestly, at this point, I feel trolled even responding to your ridiculousness....B-Rad.

I just threw in the "batman begins" reference for some humor, but seriously, if you dont know about the decay of rome, then, so be it.

I wont convince you, its something you must learn for yourself.
AS for the gays in the military issue, my point about the men and women showering together rings true.
If you cant see the same human dynamic here, then you are either in denial, or just a far left loon.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

bradhusker wrote: AS for the gays in the military issue, my point about the men and women showering together rings true.
If you cant see the same human dynamic here, then you are either in denial, or just a far left loon.
Okay then...what about "all-gay brigades"?
Why don’t you just STFU.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

bradhusker wrote: gay men are incapable of controlling their erections.
OK, I'll guess..........Field research?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

R-Jack wrote:
bradhusker wrote: gay men are incapable of controlling their erections.
OK, I'll guess..........Field research?
No...I think he meant he has much better control of gay men's erections than they do themselves.
Probably a two-handed grip. Maybe some pine tar.
Why don’t you just STFU.