Unhappy Auburn fan.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Unhappy Auburn fan.

Post by Carson »

AU is playing THIRTEEN true freshmen this year.

There are THREE players left from Tuberville's last two recruiting classes.

It ain't Roof. He's worked some minor miracles.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote: I don't fucking know, Jsc. I'm pretty fucking freaked out over AU's TOTAL lack of fucking defense. Ted Fucking Roof. He has a fucking all-time fucking HC record of 6-45. Why in the fuck he's at fucking Auburn, I have no fucking idea. He'd better change fucking shit and in a fucking hurry...
not like Chizik's HC record was all that hot coming in, either.

though, i would be a little concerned since D is Chiz's calling card. and AU has been a sieve. Clemson may be a good team or just your usual Clemson (win a game, raise expectations, and then slide into an unexceptional ACC 6-7 wins)...but Utah State was knocking Auburn off the LOS. pancake city.

Carson may be right, but it's tough to win when you know you've got to score 30 every game or the D can't get off the field in the 4th Q.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Papa Willie wrote:This current defense is completely unacceptable.
But are they fast? And I mean SEC fast?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...