That wacky Pat Robertson

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

That wacky Pat Robertson

Post by Goober McTuber »

Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson told his "700 Club" viewers that divorcing a spouse with Alzheimer's is justifiable because the disease is "a kind of death."

The surprising remark came Tuesday in response to a viewer's question about what advice should be given to a pal who began stepping out on his spouse after she was diagnosed with the incurable neurological disorder, The Associated Press reported.

"I know it sounds cruel, but if he's going to do something, he should divorce her and start all over again -- but make sure she has custodial care and somebody looking after her," Robertson said.

Robertson's co-host, Terry Meeuwsen, quickly shot back at the former Republican presidential candidate, asking whether a couple's marriage vows -- to care for one another "for better or for worse" and "in sickness and in health" -- ought not to apply.

"If you respect that vow, you say 'til death do us part,'" Robertson said, adding that Alzheimer's "is a kind of death."

Most Christian denominations at least discourage divorce, citing Jesus' words in the Gospel of Mark that equate divorce and remarriage with adultery.

Robertson was mum when asked by the AP to elaborate on his remarks.
I know of an older couple (in-laws of a good friend) where the wife’s Alzheimer’s got to the point where her husband had to place her in an assisted living facility. He goes to visit her now and she doesn’t even know who he is. She gives him a BJ almost every time, though, which didn’t happen before the disease kicked in. Needless to say, he’s a “glass half full” kind of guy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: That wacky Pat Robertson

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:I know of an older couple (in-laws of a good friend) where the wife’s Alzheimer’s got to the point where her husband had to place her in an assisted living facility. He goes to visit her now and she doesn’t even know who he is. She gives him a BJ almost every time, though, which didn’t happen before the disease kicked in. Needless to say, he’s a “glass half full” kind of guy.
Why do you think Paul McCartney is getting married for a third time? Because he doesn't like blowjobs?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So? I'd bend her over in a heartbeat.

Sincerely,

Degenerate
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I know of an older couple (in-laws of a good friend) where the wife’s Alzheimer’s got to the point where her husband had to place her in an assisted living facility. He goes to visit her now and she doesn’t even know who he is. She gives him a BJ almost every time, though, which didn’t happen before the disease kicked in. Needless to say, he’s a “glass half full” kind of guy.
Why do you think Paul McCartney is getting married for a third time? Because he doesn't like blowjobs?
Why would Paul McCartney have to get married to get blowjobs? Is it too much to ask that you try to make sense once in a great while? Slip on a jizz puddle and fracture your skull.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Why would Paul McCartney have to get married to get blowjobs?
Exactly my point.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

would someone be kind enough to explain the marriage/BJ deal to grandpa goobs?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Why do you think Paul McCartney is getting married for a third time? Because he doesn't like blowjobs?
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Why would Paul McCartney have to get married to get blowjobs?
Exactly my point.
Screw_Michigan wrote:BTW, 1 + 1 = 3

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:would someone be kind enough to explain the marriage/BJ deal to grandpa goobs?
Lighten up on ol' Gobbles McTubesteak. He hasn't had a blowjob since he was 17, why would he know better now?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:would someone be kind enough to explain the marriage/BJ deal to grandpa goobs?
I know all about it. When you're married to a grandma, she just might be able to take her teeth out.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Lighten up on ol' Gobbles McTubesteak. He hasn't had a blowjob since he was 17, why would he know better now?
I'm sure if I put on a dress, you'd be all over it.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jsc810 wrote:That douchebag came in 1st or 2nd in the primaries of a few states when he ran for President in 1988, and his right wing successors have produced many of the Republican candidates today. Damnit that disgusts me.
Yet you're not disgusted by two men cornholing each other or innocents being slaughtered en masse.

Forgive me if I don't give a fuck what disgusts you.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Yet you're not disgusted by two men cornholing each other or innocents being slaughtered en masse.
Sounds like double-barrelled population control to me.

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Jsc810 wrote:That douchebag came in 1st or 2nd in the primaries of a few states when he ran for President in 1988, and his right wing successors have produced many of the Republican candidates today. Damnit that disgusts me.
A nobody preacher who most people didn't even know was still alive disgusts you, but a couple of fat, hairy, aging faggots in assless leather chaps getting married and adopting kids doesn't. Go fuck yourself, idiot
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Roach wrote:"Nothing going on here."

I actually kinda have to give Newt props. I had always thought he was the kinda guy who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of Benjamins.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cuda wrote:
A nobody preacher who most people didn't even know was still alive disgusts you, but a couple of fat, hairy, aging faggots in assless leather chaps getting married and adopting kids doesn't. Go fuck yourself, idiot
A guy who blamed 9/11 on America's "tolerance" of the homosexual "lifestyle" doesn't disgust you?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Who the fuck pays attention to anything Pat Robertson has to say- besides hysterical libtards?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Roach wrote:"Nothing going on here."

nothing but melanoma. I'm surprised those two can go out in the sunlight. And I bet if babygirl walked into a dark room immediately afterwards she would glow. moreso than normally.
why is my neighborhood on fire
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:innocents being slaughtered en masse.
The news isn't all bad, Whitey.
About 60% of African-American women’s unborn babies were aborted, 41.3% for Hispanic women, 22.7% for Asians, and 21.4% for Caucasians.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/new-yo ... es-aborted
Nationally, noggles account for 30% of all abortions. Just think of how many "aspiring rap artists" we'll never have to read about on the police blotter.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Cuda wrote:
A guy who blamed 9/11 on America's "tolerance" of the homosexual "lifestyle" doesn't disgust you?
Fantastic.

Fuck, I hate religion.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Why do you think Paul McCartney is getting married for a third time? Because he doesn't like blowjobs?
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Exactly my point.
Screw_Michigan wrote:BTW, 1 + 1 = 3
i was told there'd be no math in this thread. :?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
bullshit.

BJs hadn't been invented yet when goobs was a teen.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
I'm sure if I put on a dress, you'd be all over it.
Given your shaving habits, I wouldn't be surprised if you slipped on a dress every once in a while. And by "once in a while," I mean all the freaking time.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:Given your shaving habits
Not sure why you're still obsessed with my personal grooming choices, but having seen your picture more than once, I can understand you having a wealth of insecurities regarding what women find attractive.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Screw_Michigan wrote:So? I'd bend her over in a heartbeat.

Sincerely,

Degenerate
They can't arrest you for what she can't remember.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.