Big 12 Baseball Saturday

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Big 12 Baseball Saturday

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Oklahoma just came back on Kansas its 4-4 in the bottom of the 5th with the bases loaded and 1 out for the sooners. Thank God Golloway can't screw up to much bloopers into center with the bases full!!!

Nebbish is trying to make a run at Tejass6 run lead, from earlier. but Tejass answered them and its 11-4 in the bottom of the 8th in Lincoln.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sooners have 5 runs going so far in the bot of the 5th. Score is 7-4 currently with runners on the corners and 1 Out.

Make that two outs.
------

Nebraska/Tejass is nothing more than a formality at this point in the top of the ninth and Tejass up by 7.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Formality over Tejass wins.

Another break in the bot of the fifth as Kansas changes its putcher for the third time this inning, fifth in the game.. Its been an eight run inning so far. Sooners are killing 'em
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

you do realize, there is more than OU,KU,Tejas, in Big12???

right?
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

by the way

Mu takes 2 of 3 from OU, should of been 3-0, extra inning loss!
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Adelpiero wrote:you do realize, there is more than OU,KU,Tejas, in Big12???

right?
Yeah there is also Oklahoma State. Congrats on finally having a top 30 year :roll: Don't hold your breath waiting for another CWS title. The only people alive and old enough to remember the last time that occured are probably Luth and Mace.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

SunCoastSooner wrote:

right?
Yeah there is also Oklahoma State. Congrats on finally having a top 30 year :roll: Don't hold your breath waiting for another CWS title. The only people alive and old enough to remember the last time that occured are probably Luth and Mace.

this is 2005, please keep the tard responses in Main.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

SunCoastSooner wrote:

right?
top 30?? looks to be a possible top15 and a home regional.

try again!
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

One year ranked and now Misery is a national power. I have no delusions about OU being such but I am in here win, lose, or draw. Your suddenly here now because Misery isn't pathetic this year. Your name won't appear in this forum just as soon as Misery is back to being shit again next season. Have good time on the bandwagon while it lasts.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

SunCoastSooner wrote:One year ranked and now Misery is a national power. I have no delusions about OU being such but I am in here win, lose, or draw. Your suddenly here now because Misery isn't pathetic this year. Your name won't appear in this forum just as soon as Misery is back to being shit again next season. Have good time on the bandwagon while it lasts.
hey fuckhead,

i was in college basketball and football forums on scobode, tot, and here supporting and badgering MU with the best of them.

now keep your tard takes to Main, but seriously, you would fit in here very well

http://www.trolltrain.com it's your style!

Hey asshole, look at thread before season started oooops i posted that MU was one of sleepers of year. You od know they played for big12 title game last year, right???

hey jackass, i noticed you made absolutely no prediction, or even showed up in here!!!

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=429

Swing and a miss, and MU has just took 2 of 3 from OU!
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Your on four or five threads on this entire forum. RTS makes more appearances in this place than you do. The only take you have is on Misery. I speak on OU because I am a fan, I speak on the texass schools because they deserve to be discussed and are consitantly the class of the coutry in college baseball. I haven't discussed Kansas at all with the exception of them getting pummeled by texass. Misery is a program that wil make an appearance in the tourny and thats just about it; Maybe if you played a game that was half way interesting someone might bring them up. But seeing as though the majority of your schedule, hell all of it outside of confrence, have consisted of teams such as Youngstown State and North Dakota State and therefore garner little to no attention. I'm sure you'll bring to the boards attention that you did play one game against Oregon State in a tournament at the begging of the season :roll:

Congrats on taking 2 of 3 from pitiful OU team at home :roll: Bode Misery.

I take solace in the fact that OU atleast plays a couple of games against real DI competition out of confrence.

You have a take on Misery bring it. Someone will speak on it around here I am sure. There is no shortage of opinion around here as I am sure you are well aware of.

The Big 12 thread got started because I was waching both games in the office at the time. Its three damn weeks old and your just now catching and bitching about it? Yeah you really frequent this forum :roll: . I figured Friso would speak on A&M in the thread. It never materialized so I let it die. aTm was playing Misery that weekend and you surely didn't bring your ass in here to speak on the sweep of A&M. You want Misery to get some lauding for beating up a bunch of weak ass DII and DIAA programs and a severly down Big 12 confrence (this year) then your going to have to do it your damn self!!! As for sticking to Main. I post there about 4 times a week. I post more here and on the sports forums that anywhere else on this board.

As for having tard takes. You don't have the balls to make any takes. The tuesday night challenge you are absent but based on your showing in the NCAA tourny Pick em I can understand why you wouldn't want to be on the record much. You want to test college baseball eval skills when the bracket brakes I'll drop my picks lets see if you do the same and how we do.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Hey, sorry to get in the middle of the Big XII love fest, but I am going to say Texas is the class of the Big XII despite their opening weekend.

Now you two shake and continue beating each other about the head.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Left Seater wrote:Hey, sorry to get in the middle of the Big XII love fest, but I am going to say Texas is the class of the Big XII despite their opening weekend.

Now you two shake and continue beating each other about the head.
Come out swinging is the only way.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

no need to reply to this garbage ^^^^^^^^^^^

if he really feels that winning ncaa tourney challenge proves something. or that dedicating time each day to making sure my pick is in for tuesday challenge proves something, he is a bigger fucking idiot than i thought he was!

I am the greatest, i won tourney challenge!!!!

sin,

lady who picks her fav colors to win!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Let's keep this to baseball. If you two feel the need to go at it take it to the main room. Otherwise beat each other up with baseball stats in here.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.