Fuck ND

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Fuck ND

Post by Laxplayer »

I'm fucking so GD done with this shit. 30 seconds left and you fucking lose....you let a team go 80 GD yards. You turn the ball over more god damn times than anyone can imagine. Fuck you Brian Kelley, Fuck you Notre Dame......I'm rooting for ....fuck I don't know but fuck YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since teams I root for always lose maybe I'll become an SC fan.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Fuck ND

Post by BSmack »

Laxplayer wrote:I'm fucking so GD done with this shit. 30 seconds left and you fucking lose....you let a team go 80 GD yards. You turn the ball over more god damn times than anyone can imagine. Fuck you Brian Kelley, Fuck you Notre Dame......I'm rooting for ....fuck I don't know but fuck YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That melt was almost as epic as the Domer defense's melt.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Rack any and all ND melt. Even if it is a deece dude like Lax.

The first domer who comes in and says the receiver was juggling the ball will be run.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Laxplayer wrote:I'm fucking so GD done with this shit. 30 seconds left and you fucking lose....you let a team go 80 GD yards. You turn the ball over more god damn times than anyone can imagine. Fuck you Brian Kelley, Fuck you Notre Dame......I'm rooting for ....fuck I don't know but fuck YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this, except opposite. i had a shirt on but ripped it off when my inner brad let out a primal scream there at the end.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

ND was juggling their stupidity. How in the fuck do you let a guy get that GD open? Fuck drop 3 LB's, 4 DB's and rush 4 guys. Don't play man to man and guys won't get lost. Stay in an area and keep everything in front of you, then let them force something. Jesus Christ, these coaches get paid for this shit? I could do just as poorly and only demand 1/2 their salary.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

uh, they did. just didn't make the open-field tackle.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

IndyFrisco wrote:Rack any and all ND melt. Even if it is a deece dude like Lax.

The first domer who comes in and says the receiver was juggling the ball will be run.

The ND player was juggling he UM's reciever's balls in his mouth, for the 3rd time that night.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

I knew somehow, someway the domers could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Did you not graduate from ND along with Killitard?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Laxplayer wrote:How in the fuck do you let a guy get that GD open?
BK's still busy covering up his responsibility for Declan Sullivan's death. Tell me you knew.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian

Post by Killian »

No, he didn't graduate there. He also didn't graduate from a third tier directional school in Michigan.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Laxplayer wrote:How in the fuck do you let a guy get that GD open?
BK's still busy covering up his responsibility for Declan Sullivan's death. Tell me you knew.
Jesus, Screw_ A One-Trick-Pony, give it a rest already. You've become little more than a morose, anklebiting Bradhusker sans the third-grade humor.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

not often you get to pick against ND by typing MIC.

betting against ND is working good for me so far. i do like Kelly, though. i think they win 6 or 7 and get better as the year goes on.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

I've never been a fan of the prevent defense. As the adage goes, the prevent defense prevents you from winning.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Love how the boy touchers will say "fucking" but then abbreviate "God Damn"
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

I think I speak for me, but everyone would agree when I say:

Spray, your vitriol is understandable, being you. But the stupidity of this statement in this forum:
because you fuck your god damned children.
, is even low for you.

No one wants to read that here. If you enjoy fantasizing about, or even THINKING about such things is regrettable, and down right wrong. But again, given your education, understandable.

Go back to where this stuff is acceptable, and please keep that filth to yourself. It's a sports forum. Same to you Socal.

Or go to an at least 'smack' forum where your acumen and "humor" is appreciated.

WTF happened to you?
What were we just talking about?
Killian

Post by Killian »

Thanks for trying to be the morality police, now go fuck yourself, spreadsheet.

Rock and Roll!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Killian wrote: Rock and Roll!
lol
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"