Pre-Season....errrr......Target practice.

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Pre-Season....errrr......Target practice.

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Nice to see Raid-Duha Fans are in mid season shape. Niner fans need some practice. I'm Hoping San Andreas will break them off and Natural Selection kicks in!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/68815 ... 49ers-game
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Re: Pre-Season....errrr......Target practice.

Post by ChargerMike »

Harrell said police took a man in a Raiders jersey off a party bus before it left the stadium and were calling him a suspect.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Its unfortunate the NFL has followed suit with European football/soccer, as in drunken brawls and "fans" being carried away on stretchers (not soccer player/fag). Can't bring the kids or the wife/girlfriend to the game without worrying whether or not they'll get hurt, trampled or worst. Sad. Somewhere along the line there has been a humanity disconnect with the younger generations.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Looks like we've gone from given golden showers to Bolt fans and watching them accidentally fall on knives to shooting one another.

This Silver and Black on Black violence is not the answer.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sounds like LA wetback trash made a roadie.

"Good job, ese. Tha' will show theez peenchay nIIners fans."
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

California: America's shithole.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:California: America's shithole.
I thought that was Detroit, aka Beirut west's claim to fame.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I can't remember the last time someone has been murdered outside a Detroit professional sporting event. I can remember the last two times people were murdered outside professional sporting events in California. Twice since late March.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

How many people have been murdered just walking down the street in DC this year? Makes Raiduh games look like a picnic.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Murder rates in DC are at an all-time low. Next question?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Murder rates in DC are at an all-time low. Next question?

..which still puts them right up there at the top. Next retort

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Exactly, my reply sailed over his head like a kite, yet California is America's shithole. Screwy might want to step away from the computer now & then. :lol:
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Sudden Sam wrote:Raider fan shot a guy with a 'Fuck the 49ers' tee shirt?

WTF?! Can Raider fans read?
..not english!

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

My point exactly. The shooting itself had to be something different than simple fan on fan violence. Everything else however........ :doh:

Aw hell, even the shooting................ :doh:

BTW, Screwball doing yoga to drop his own balls in his mouth over DC decreasing their lead over civilization in the murder department will never be not funnah.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

I saw some of the footage on T.V. & It looked like a lot of upstanding MEXICANTS were in attendance. Way to go MEXIFORNIA!
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/68849 ... nd-raiders
SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco 49ers will ban tailgating in the parking lot of Candlestick Park after games start, and season ticket holders caught misbehaving on video will have their passes revoked in moves announced Monday after violence marred a preseason game against the Oakland Raiders.

In addition, 49ers CEO Jed York said he will recommend to the NFL that the annual preseason game between the archrival 49ers and Raiders be put off next year.

"This is a game where you have a rivalry situation and, unfortunately you have the worst segment from a very small segment of both fan bases that come and brings about this type of event," York said. "It's our belief that we should recommend to the NFL that this game is at least postponed for some period of time York later said, "I think that's an easier solution. It's unfortunate."

San Francisco police, Mayor Ed Lee and 49ers officials also said police will set up DUI checkpoints near the stadium after all home games and strictly forbid alcohol consumption then.

Lee said earlier in the day he was horrified as he watched violent fan confrontations at the game. Lee attended Saturday's game with Oakland Mayor Jean Quan, and both witnessed the brawling firsthand as spectators.

"They were just constantly wailing at each other without regard to who was there," Lee said of the fans. "This is a family outing, for residents and visitors and people who want to see the game, not for people to look for people they don't like, then saying bad words, then getting into it."......
No DUI check points announced for after Duh home games though...... :shock:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

A pretty gutless response from the Whiners. Gee thanks, Nanny State!!! What would we do without you?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:"This is a family outing"
NFL games, and certainly exhibition games, haven't been family outings for years.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

What a Fucking Disgrace!!! Can't we just ban all Raid-Duh games since the team sucks and the fans think that they're @ some fucking Pinata Fiesta? Please stay the fuck out of Green Bay and I gurantee I you I won't come to San Quentin....errrrr Oakland.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

They just need to get rid of the cheap seats.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote:NFL games, and certainly exhibition games, haven't been family outings for years.
I disagree. I know plenty of families who have gone to pre-season games because the season ticket holders are selling them at very discounted prices... or they give them away to 'family.' In addition, the weather is still nice... and you can watch only the first half and not really give a shit about leaving early because your rugrat is grumpy.

By contrast, you usually only see the 'hardcore' fan for a regular season game.

Do you ever tire of being totally fucking wrong?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:NFL games, and certainly exhibition games, haven't been family outings for years.
I disagree. I know plenty of families who have gone to pre-season games because the season ticket holders are selling them at very discounted prices... or they give them away to 'family.'
^^^This^^^

I'm taking my wife and kids (sans the baby) to the Colts/Packers game next week to sit in our season ticket seats. Were it a normal game, my kids don't get to go. However, we have a group of 20 seats together with other family members who don't go to the preseason games so we got some extras for free.
In addition, the weather is still nice... and you can watch only the first half and not really give a shit about leaving early because your rugrat is grumpy.
Exactly. We will be leaving at halftime since the game is at 8 PM. With a 3 and 5 year old in tow, we're bailing early and staying the night at my brother-in-law's house in Indy.
He just doesn't go to the games. If he does, he's sitting in the nosebleeds where the thugs hang.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

R-Jack wrote:

My point exactly. The shooting itself had to be something different than simple fan on fan violence. Everything else however........ :doh:.
It's actually quite simple: One ahole was a Norteno and the other was a Surreno. Ever since San Jose PD slashed their force and all but eliminated the gang task force, those cocksuckers have been basically playing live action Call of Duty on the streets of the South Bay.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Did anyone see the chick fight in the parking lot? Completely savage. Never seen anything like it in my life at a game.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I disagree. I know plenty of families who have gone to pre-season games because the season ticket holders are selling them at very discounted prices... or they give them away to 'family.' In addition, the weather is still nice... and you can watch only the first half and not really give a shit about leaving early because your rugrat is grumpy.

By contrast, you usually only see the 'hardcore' fan for a regular season game.

I think it depends on where the game is being played. I am pretty confident that preseason games in Oakland, or anywhere involving Raider fans, are not suitable for family outings. I went to the Boys/Raiders preseason game a couple years ago with the wife and daughter and it was fucking horrible. Bongs flaring up all over the parking lot, 400lb men past out in their seat with puke all over themselves, Raider fan telling the police to go fuck off as they memorialized one of their fallen brethren, and to top it off, drunk girl in the parking lot, lost and puking all over the place.

All because they could afford it. It was preseason.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

trev wrote:Did anyone see the chick fight in the parking lot? Completely savage. Never seen anything like it in my life at a game.

That was a mean looking bitch! She looked straight out of MSNBC's Lockdown!
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...I went to a Duh/Bolt game in Oakland several years and didn't have a problem.... uh wait, yeah I did

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

DallasFanatic wrote: I think it depends on where the game is being played. I am pretty confident that preseason games in Oakland, or anywhere involving Raider fans, are not suitable for family outings. I went to the Boys/Raiders preseason game a couple years ago with the wife and daughter and it was fucking horrible. Bongs flaring up all over the parking lot, 400lb men past out in their seat with puke all over themselves, Raider fan telling the police to go fuck off as they memorialized one of their fallen brethren, and to top it off, drunk girl in the parking lot, lost and puking all over the place.

Thank you very much.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

LOL @ CMike.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote: I think it depends on where the game is being played. I am pretty confident that preseason games in Oakland, or anywhere involving Raider fans, are not suitable for family outings. I went to the Boys/Raiders preseason game a couple years ago with the wife and daughter and it was fucking horrible. Bongs flaring up all over the parking lot, 400lb men past out in their seat with puke all over themselves, Raider fan telling the police to go fuck off as they memorialized one of their fallen brethren, and to top it off, drunk girl in the parking lot, lost and puking all over the place.

Thank you very much.
Do you think this validates your shit take somehow? It sounds to me like the JV hoodlums were at this game. He didn't mention any shootings or stabbings, so for Oakland, that is like a 'family' atmosphere. If you go back to your original shit take, you intimated exhibition games were somehow less appropriate to take your family to when compared to regular/post season games:
There is no way in Hell this is true. You are a total fucking idiot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

They are. How fucking difficult is it for you to understand? A plethora of tickets available at dirt cheap prices allows a certain segment of fan to attend games that they normally couldn't attend.

Not that NFL games, in general, have been "family events" for years. Go drop a barbell on your throat, cunt.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote:They are. How fucking difficult is it for you to understand?
I actually go to games... that's why it's 'difficult' for me to understand your ignorant fucking take. It's more of a laid back and family atmosphere at a pre-season game. There are less lugheads heading to the stadium 6 hours before kick-off to get their drink on for a pre-season game. That is not debatable.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:That is not debatable.
It is, that's why we're debating it, you fucking moron.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Screw_Michigan wrote:They are. How fucking difficult is it for you to understand?
I actually go to games... that's why it's 'difficult' for me to understand your ignorant fucking take. It's more of a laid back and family atmosphere at a pre-season game. There are less lugheads heading to the stadium 6 hours before kick-off to get their drink on for a pre-season game. That is not debatable.
Maybe in the section of seats you sit in Screwball. Took my two older kids to the Colts/Packers game Friday. There were a ton of kids around us. These are our season tickets, and I rarely see kids at the games younger than 14-15.