2017 JAFFL Champ

F*ck you yankees...

Post by Moby Dick »

sincerely,

Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

The Rangers sure did well against the Unit today. :roll:

Tell me again how many World Series titles the Rangers have won? Let me rephrase that... how many playoff series have they won? The answer to both is ZERO.

The Yanks get off to a slow start and everyone's lining up to take shots. Enjoy this for the short time that it lasts. Rangers fan = :lol:
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Last time I looked this is the year 2005. But that has never stopped ignorant Yankee gloating before so why should a combination of NOW and COMMON SENSE change things?
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

I'll bet everything I own that the Yankees have a better record than the Rangers at the end of the season.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Rack Fu wrote:Tell me again how many World Series titles the Rangers have won? Let me rephrase that... how many playoff series have they won? The answer to both is ZERO.
JCT wrote:Tell me again how many World Series titles the Rangers have won? Let me rephrase that... how many playoff series have they won? The answer to both is ZERO.
Dins wrote:Tell me again how many World Series titles the Rangers have won? Let me rephrase that... how many playoff series have they won? The answer to both is ZERO.

Same old line from the Yankeesfan.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Rack Fu wrote:I'll bet everything I own that the Yankees have a better record than the Rangers at the end of the season.
bet away, but i'll bet that the rangers will PWN the yankees this year...(winning record against em)

what up?
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Rack Fu wrote:The Rangers sure did well against the Unit today. :roll:
bout fuckin' time he starts doing his job...that's what he was brought to NY for right?

2 outta 3 aint bad against the mighty mighty yankees.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

The Yankees are in trouble. Their pitching staff is a wreck. Brown won't give them anything this year. Pavano has had only 1 good year, Wright is now on the DL. They let Leiber and El Duque go. Their middle relief sucks. Their old in the field............and I'm a Yankee fan. They are in serious trouble. They have nothing in their farm system to use for trades. They have a lot of huge contracts that no one will take so in a manner of speaking....they're in trouble.