Top 10 offensive lines

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Re: Top 10 offensive lines

Post by Cicero »

Can't speak for the teams not in the ACC since I dont see or hear about them as much, but I think by the end of the year it wouldnt shock me to see FSU in the Top 3 olines especuially since they return both tackles which are 4 year starters and Top 3 Round NFL picks. I know that DeChristopher for VT is out 4-6 weeks and Henderson for Miami just had back surgery so he could miss the entire season.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Riley Reiff is the best offensive lineman in the country. I actually had a Missouri starting defensive end tell me this at the poker table a few months back.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Oklahoma not appearing on this list trumps the backfield one at the RB position to me some (minus Millard who i like a lot). OU hasn't run the ball against a good to very good front 7 when it mattered for a couple years now....Demarco Murray or not. and Kevin Wilson's seemingly endless appetite to run Murray into the pile on 4th and ballgame type drives.

hard to know what to expect from new OC Josh Heupel, whose success as a player was essentially a Mike Leach disciple. Sooners have a sackful of small backs to play the Q. Griffin role though. but, if the OL continues to get whipped up front....it's gonna be 50 pass attempts per game.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

TheJON wrote:I actually had a Missouri starting defensive end tell me this at the poker table a few months back.

reaaaaallly? which one, and when did Mizzou defensive ends learn how to talk?
why is my neighborhood on fire