It's time folks.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

It's time folks.

Post by Go Coogs' »

Yes, it's time to start a huge campaign push for another smackoff. How long has it been? Over three years since the last mulitboard smackoff? This needs to happen. I'll summon anyone from Stucknut who wants to give it a whirl and see if Cuda or Bizarrofelice wants to post something on the other boards as well.

Who's with me?

Anyone....anyone?

88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Get fucked
Just do it

Re: It's time folks.

Post by Get fucked »

Get fucked.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

and i thought this would be rumpletitty pics.

wtf? :?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

This place needs another contrived smackoff like it needs another MMA or Ween forum.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I don't understand why people hate on Smackoffs. a) they're held in a sub forum, so if you don't want to read it, you don't have to go there. That seems simple enough even for Whitey. b) even if the SO flops you're still going to get, worst case scenario, a few funny posts out of the deal. see: DC Smackmaster's parody of Jay in Phoenix. One of the all-time great posts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Knock yerself out then, champ.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

As long as you get Charles De Mar, Kid Gashville, and the rest of the Stucknut Gimp Patrol to return, I’ll watch.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I've posted at SN of a multi-board smackoff being hosted here....just preliminary talks. We'll see where it goes.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Goober McTuber wrote:As long as you get Charles De Mar, Kid Gashville, and the rest of the Stucknut Gimp Patrol to return, I’ll watch.

Ironically both of those quality acts have been runoft so we will have to find more people to embarrass our site.

Oh and for those that want to see the video found of Kid Nashville that made him ragemaltkwit :D

mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mgo pretty much echoed my thoughts.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Cool video. Maybe he stopped posting because he was lovin on that fine lookin fiddle player chick.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Mag7 and CF have been contacted. If the interest grows to justify it, then do the mods and admins here want to convene and create a forum for it?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jeff in SD wrote:Oh and for those that want to see the video found of Kid Nashville that made him ragemaltkwit :D

I dozed off somewhere around the 20 second mark. It would have been more entertaining if it had included the thought bubble over his head wondering where his next cock fix was coming from.

"He's seen the needledick and the damage done..."
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Yosh
Crack Whore

Post by Yosh »

hai guise,

long time listener, 14th time caller, calling my shot here.

HERE"S the deal: I relayed the call to DOT NUT and MAG SEVEN over to YOU JAY and BEE KAY, okay?
side note: (possible amalgamations include but are not limited to: "You j/k?", "YOU! BJ!", and "You be k?" [imagine this is on a side panel])

Anyway, so far, someone (me, "Yosh") at UselessJunk.net has nominated yours truly (me, "Yosh") to represent UselessJunk.net in the Smackovv. Other representatives will likely be reported here in this thread.

BrokenKeyboards.net has yet to choose a representative, though the blogosphere is saturated with rumors one (1) TitLover was nominated by someone (me, "Yosh").

As a representative, I did want to know what, if any, lodging and transportation amenities will be offered by the organizers and promoters of the event. I have enough vacation days to get my work schedule in line with the actual event itself and the necessary preparation for such an undertaking. Perhaps this thread would be best used to answer queries regarding those accommodations and others that may be expected by other representatives performing at The Smackovv.

Alas, I look forward to grown men arbitrarily judging my posting style and my acumen for finding long winded ways to call other grown men "homosexuals" and describe their mothers as sexual deviants with a chronic preference for African American sex partners. I have already hired a coach and a staff of personal trainers in preparation for this event. Theirs is a strict (but fair) training camp where I will be studying new terms at UrbanDictionary.com, meticulously deconstructing handwritten theological debates on bathroom walls, and could possibly even learn Adobe Photoshop CS5 to create some absurd images that could never really happen. *Internal chuckle* Those are great. *Sigh*

Yours in Christ, Brah,
"El Demonio Amarillo" Yosh

P.S. Sorry for the random caps, I have a terrible case of hiccups, it could not be helped.
P.P.S. There is also a strong possibility I will get some sweet tribal arm band tattoos to have the true fighter aesthetic. En garde!
I have some videotapes to return.
White Cock
Jake

Post by White Cock »

Don't you dare go tossing christ's name around here.
We'll have poptart crush your little nuts like ants undefoot.
This space for sale
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yosh wrote:hai guise,

long time listener, 14th time caller, calling my shot here.

HERE"S the deal: I relayed the call to DOT NUT and MAG SEVEN over to YOU JAY and BEE KAY, okay?
side note: (possible amalgamations include but are not limited to: "You j/k?", "YOU! BJ!", and "You be k?" [imagine this is on a side panel])

Anyway, so far, someone (me, "Yosh") at UselessJunk.net has nominated yours truly (me, "Yosh") to represent UselessJunk.net in the Smackovv. Other representatives will likely be reported here in this thread.

BrokenKeyboards.net has yet to choose a representative, though the blogosphere is saturated with rumors one (1) TitLover was nominated by someone (me, "Yosh").

As a representative, I did want to know what, if any, lodging and transportation amenities will be offered by the organizers and promoters of the event. I have enough vacation days to get my work schedule in line with the actual event itself and the necessary preparation for such an undertaking. Perhaps this thread would be best used to answer queries regarding those accommodations and others that may be expected by other representatives performing at The Smackovv.

Alas, I look forward to grown men arbitrarily judging my posting style and my acumen for finding long winded ways to call other grown men "homosexuals" and describe their mothers as sexual deviants with a chronic preference for African American sex partners. I have already hired a coach and a staff of personal trainers in preparation for this event. Theirs is a strict (but fair) training camp where I will be studying new terms at UrbanDictionary.com, meticulously deconstructing handwritten theological debates on bathroom walls, and could possibly even learn Adobe Photoshop CS5 to create some absurd images that could never really happen. *Internal chuckle* Those are great. *Sigh*

Yours in Christ, Brah,
"El Demonio Amarillo" Yosh

P.S. Sorry for the random caps, I have a terrible case of hiccups, it could not be helped.
P.P.S. There is also a strong possibility I will get some sweet tribal arm band tattoos to have the true fighter aesthetic. En garde!
holy crap. is it really LTL?

good to see you are still in remission.

or was it LTL2? my spread sheets AFU.

anyway, rack an appearance by the all time heavyweight champeen of troll jobs, if that was you.

could anyone ever pull off a trolljob like that again? i seriously doubt it. we've all had a decade to tweak our troll radars.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Holy crap. Are you really this stupid?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim