It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Jury Duty

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jsc810 wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:And if you throw your summons in the trash around here, you will get a visit from the Sheriff.
No, you won't.
Yes, you will. I've seen it happen in several courtrooms.

And considering how law enforcement is getting more and more connections, things will continue in that direction. So for example, when a potential juror does not show up, a warrant is issued. And so when you get pulled over for a minor traffic violation, the officer will notice that you didn't show up, and instead of getting a ticket, you will get an immediate free ride to jail.

That's what happens in Louisiana, anyway. Pretty sure other states do the same thing, or soon will be doing it.
It does boil down to how things are handled in different areas. With the overcrowding of jails in Socal an FTA won't get you a stay at the Gray Bar Hotel (even battery won't necessarily get you inside). In most cases it will likely result in another citation being issued to appear in court. But I know some areas have plenty of room for for those stupid enough to risk pissing off a judge.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Ive had the pleasure of being on three jurys. Ive sent two assholes to jail and found the third innocent,

One gangbanger mexican shot up a house full of people and he got 8 years in the hole...another mexican beat up the mother of his 4 kids, we sent that dirt bag to the hole for awhile...and we found this other mexican kid innocent after defending his mother from her drunk landlord. (he kicked the shit out of the landlord with a big fucking stick)

Rack me! And since I work for myself it didnt cost me a dime. Suck it you hourly wage earners.

Keep flying the flag high and proud you jury duty avoiding douchbags. :meds:
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Trampis wrote:Rack me! And since I work for myself it didnt cost me a dime. Suck it you hourly wage earners.

Keep flying the flag high and proud you jury duty avoiding douchbags. :meds:
You are one of the dumbest hicks on this board. If you don't believe me, go do a search and see who CONSTANTLY KHOA with words like: haveing, dureing, comeing, giveing, basterds, etc.

You are such a dumbfucking joke that nobody even wastes time on making fun of your illiteracy. You're a "scroll-by" poster, that I've only noticed when seeing non-stop spelling and grammar errors. So you're self-employed? I'll bet you are, if that's what you want to call dumpster diving you stupid fucking hick.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Thats cool with me, Ill be bad spelling scroll-by-guy and you can be famous for wearing chicks underwear.

Did fine grammar help you land at Home Depot for ten years?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

IKYABWAI-ETrampis wrote:Thats cool with me, Ill be bad spelling scroll-by-guy and you can be famous for wearing chicks underwear.

Did fine grammar help you land at Home Depot for ten years?
Land a job, or do touch & go's on the parking lot pavement?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Trampis wrote:Thats cool with me, Ill be bad spelling scroll-by-guy and you can be famous for wearing chicks underwear.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Punkazz little beyotch better be counting his lucky fucking stars.

Two lane highway along the beach in North County San Diego. The guy was found parked a mile from the bar, passed out in the driver's seat, driver's side door open, two buddies passed out in the back seat, BAC of .15 - .16 and a little puddle of puke on the ground.

But...he skated.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote:Punkazz little beyotch better be counting his lucky fucking stars.

Two lane highway along the beach in North County San Diego. The guy was found parked a mile from the bar, passed out in the driver's seat, driver's side door open, two buddies passed out in the back seat, BAC of .15 - .16 and a little puddle of puke on the ground.

But...he skated.
Parked at Seaside after draining the Kraken?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

But...he skated.
Why did you let him off?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The defense's story is that he and his buddies got out of the bar at closing (2:00 a.m.) and he realized he was too fucked up to drive. So, he called his girlfriend who was staying the weekend at her sister's house about a 30 minute drive from the bar. She wakes her sister up, her sister drives her to the bar and leaves her in the parking lot and heads home. The GF loads the fuckups in the car, drives about a mile up the road and at some point an argument ensues between her and the defendant. According to her it was because these three drunk assholes are all passed out in the car and won't tell her where to take them. She gets pissed off, pulls over, and starts walking back to the parking lot while calling her sister to come back and get her. The sister was halfway home, but turned around, went back to get the GF and drove home.

Basically, the car was about 3/4 mile from the bar with three passed out drunks in it and the driver's side door open, and the defendant in the driver's seat. It had to get from the bar to where it was somehow. Nobody saw the sister drive the car. Nobody saw the defendant drive the car.

There's some more to the story, which I may add later.
Last edited by Mikey on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

But...he skated.
Parked at Seaside after draining the Kraken?
Pretty close...Yogi's a few doors down. The car was parked close to the campground entrance, on the northbound side of South Coast Highway.