When was the last time you were in a fist fight?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: When was the last time you were in a fist fight?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:(where they're all freaky and like to get wild)
Fresno?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Corporal punishment is still legal in 20 states (mostly in the south), including Texas.
Nearly a quarter of the estimated 225,000 students who received corporal punishment nationwide in 2006, the latest figures available, were from the Lone Star State.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:(where they're all freaky and like to get wild)
Fresno?
Well played.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:His thumb/my mouth. Mouth won, I guess.
Michael Buffer wrote:The winner and still undefeated, shutyomouth's big fucking mouth.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Why would you want a stranger thwacking your child on the ass, what with all the pervs running around out there? Especially in the educational system (where they're all freaky and like to get wild). No way in fuck would I stand for that shit.
I was speaking more to the fact it is even looked down upon to the degree of some parents get CPS called upon them if spanking their children in public. I mean, my brother and sister in law do ZERO dicipline. Their kids are little shitheads too. No spanking. No punishment where snacks are taken away. Nothing. I hate my kids to be around them. I'm always like, "You gonna let him get away with that?" to get a response back "Well, we don't spank our kids." I even offered to do it for them. I mean, when my daughter was 2, their 4 year old son was whacking her in the head with a whiffle ball bat and she's screaming. I run over and push him away and he falls down. I wanted to tan his hide, but I gave that opportunity to his mom and dad. They got him ice cream because I startled him by pushing him out of the way.

That's the pussification of America.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

IndyFrisco wrote:I mean, when my daughter was 2, their 4 year old son was whacking her in the head with a whiffle ball bat and she's screaming. I run over and push him away and he falls down. I wanted to tan his hide, but I gave that opportunity to his mom and dad. They got him ice cream because I startled him by pushing him out of the way.

That's the pussification of America.
He'll make a great "I got mine, fuck you" card-carrying conservative when he gets older. Why are you so bent out of shape?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

That was some good screwsense there.
screwsense - noun (skroo-sens)

1. words or language having little or no sense, meaning or logic
2. talking out of one's ass

synonym - jonsense
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Why would you want a stranger thwacking your child on the ass, what with all the pervs running around out there? Especially in the educational system (where they're all freaky and like to get wild). No way in fuck would I stand for that shit.

When mental mind fucking the little basterds doesnt get an improvement in behavior then measured physical pain hopefully will.

Rack Indy.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Trampis wrote:

When mental mind fucking the little basterds doesnt get an improvement in behavior then measured physical pain hopefully will.

Rack Indy.
For clotheslining a 4 year old?

Yeah, heroic.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Martyred wrote:For clotheslining a 4 year old?

Yeah, heroic.
We all do our part in the culture wars.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

What's this about a 4 year-old?

-Diego
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

IndyFrisco wrote:That was some good screwsense there.
Most of the selfish cunts I know pull the R lever. Your relatives sound like bleeding heart pussies, but the parenting often leads to different results.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:The only schools that do that kind of shit around here are fundamentalist christian schools.
Which no doubt produce the best and brightest students, years ahead of what the public school system routinely churns out. Why, those private religious schools have even been known to hold a failing kid back until he measured up. Imagine that.

The worst beating I ever got in my life was from Sister Mary McCauley in the 5th grade. She was brutal, but also the best teacher I ever had. She made you work to earn a good grade, and work I did. I learned a lot from that old biddy of a nun, not the least of which was to flinch whenever she walked by, with or without a yardstick. Years later, after she had retired, I ran into her at Mass one day. She told me I was one of her favorites.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I'm just happy to know that a few people here have had their ass kicked.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Trampis wrote:

That's fine, but the pain should be coming from ME, not some decrepit angry-at-the-world old man or hag that uses children as stress-relief punching bags. Up to this point in my life all of my swimmers have been deposited into tube socks, slutty mouths, and birth-controlled vaginas, but one day when the spawn of Mgo is walking this earth, no one else will be allowed to place a finger on him or her. Pretty simple deal, really: you, the educator, teach my kid how to read & write and all that jazz. I'll administer the ass beatings...if necessary. Novel fucking concept, I know.

As for all the other kids who might need ass whoopings that aren't getting ass whoopings, don't worry about it. Mind your own fucking business.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Wow. Sudden Sam was Wade Garrett and Jsc was Dalton. Did you guys have the requisite tight jeans and long hair while you bounced?

Rack all threads with hideous resets from boards past. And, rack the Cinder-O-Lantern picture.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Oswego, NY, 1985. I singlehandedly broke up a fistfight. Didn't know either of the participants, either. Suffice it to say that it occurred in a drinking establishment and I already had had a few in me.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Oswego, NY, 1985. I singlehandedly broke up a fistfight. Didn't know either of the participants, either. Suffice it to say that it occurred in a drinking establishment and I already had had a few in me.
I was familiar with some of the establishments in that town. Sounds like either Bucklands or Broadwells.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Oswego, NY, 1985. I singlehandedly broke up a fistfight. Didn't know either of the participants, either. Suffice it to say that it occurred in a drinking establishment and I already had had a few in me.
I was familiar with some of the establishments in that town. Sounds like either Bucklands or Broadwells.
Was it a titty bar and was an IB looking mammal yelling at you as you left? Maybe it was the place Terry found his 'mate...
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Was it a titty bar and was an IB looking mammal yelling at you as you left? Maybe it was the place Terry found his 'mate...
Not many black folk up in Oswego. And I don't recall any titty bars in town. Oswego, NY is home of SUNY Oswego and the bars tended to cater to college kids who want to get as drunk as possible as cheaply as possible. Bucklands and Broadwells were two of the more notorious places on the main strip in Oswego.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

IndyFrisco wrote:Maybe it was the place Terry found his 'mate...

I thought that was at Popeyes in Rochester, NY.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:Maybe it was the place Terry found his 'mate...

I thought that was at Popeyes in Rochester, NY.
Ah, I forgot.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hilarious!

"How am I supposed to feed these kids?!"

Does anyone know that they can actually cook chicken at home?
That shit never gets old. I love how she's yelling back at the intercom.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Invictus wrote:Wow. Sudden Sam was Wade Garrett and Jsc was Dalton. Did you guys have the requisite tight jeans and long hair while you bounced?
Long hair - check.
Tight jeans - can't recall. Hope not.

My wife would be ecstatic that I was compared to Sam Elliot!
Interesting. I tended bar/bounced part-time for about 10 years. Had the hair trimmed back to shoulder length by then, but I imagine the jeans were somewhat tight. And nowadays people tell me I look like a younger Sam Elliot.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:And nowadays people tell me I look like a younger Sam Elliot.
Please don't say you don the 'stache.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:And nowadays people tell me I look like a younger Sam Elliot.
Please don't say you don the 'stache.
:?

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Oh goodie. More Goober hair styling fodder.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BTW-Nice image Sam Elliot has made for himself, and still makes a buck off that country/down-home/cowboy persona. Because nothing says "I'm a cowboy" like being from Portland.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Oh goodie. More Goober hair styling fodder.
If you’re really concerned with how I wore my hair 25 years ago, I suppose so.

Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Dinsdale wrote:BTW-Nice image Sam Elliot has made for himself, and still makes a buck off that country/down-home/cowboy persona. Because nothing says "I'm a cowboy" like being from Portland.
Hmm, interesting, never knew that.
From wiki.
Sam Elliott was born in Sacramento, California, to a physical training instructor mother and a father who worked for the Department of the Interior.[1] He moved from California to Oregon with his family during his teenage years, where he graduated from David Douglas High School in Portland. He attended Clark College in Vancouver, Washington, where he completed a two-year program and was cast as one of the leads in Guys and Dolls. The local newspaper suggested that Elliott should be a professional actor. Soon after, Elliott declared he was going to Hollywood to become a star. Elliott is a member of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity at Cal State L.A.. He worked in construction while studying acting in Los Angeles. Elliott also lived for a short time in Princeton, West Virginia.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:BTW-Nice image Sam Elliot has made for himself, and still makes a buck off that country/down-home/cowboy persona. Because nothing says "I'm a cowboy" like being from Portland.
Just occurred to me Screwball is going for the U&R Dinsdale angle...IN DC!!!

Yeah, I was late to the party.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Just occurred to me Screwball is going for the U&R Dinsdale angle...IN DC!!!

Yeah, I was late to the party.

Wait... Dinsdale's from Portland?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Oh come on. Everyone knows Miami fans won't fight because they don't want grass stains on their J Crew rugby shirts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

BSmack wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:I got paddled at least once a week if not more from the assistant principle for shit like chewing gum or talking in class or talking back to a teacher (fuck you Mr. Todd, btw.) And my dad told him to call him every time I get sent to the office for a paddling so I can get another when I got home. Dad was easy on me and used a steel beaded leather belt.

It wasn't nazi camp school...just public school.
Oh yea, that's right. You're from Texas. The only schools that do that kind of shit around here are fundamentalist christian schools.
Which explains a lot when it comes to Phelpstart.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I never attended a fundamentalist Christian school.
Never attended private school of any kind.

I'm not from Tejas.
Did live in Houston for 11 years.

Now reside in S. Korea... and Diego's dome.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Now you're pimping that perjurious piece of shit? :lol:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

on KCScott:
FredPhelps wrote:God hates fags.
on 9/11:
FredPhelps wrote:God hates America, and those calamities last Tuesday are none other than the wrath of God, smiting fag America. You need to see in those flames a little preview of the flames of Hell that are going to soon engulf you, my friend. Burn your soul forever!
on our country:
FredPhelps wrote:The United States is a sodomite nation of flag-worshipping idolators.
Definitely avatar worthy.
:lol:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Papa Willie wrote:

Sorry y'all. I'm siding with the brothers on this one. :D
Outside of the entertainment value, they have a point. I'm guessing that franchise owners didn't want to order so much product for such a low margin, failing to see the long term detriment of not funding this type of loss-leader special.

But we seem to enjoy nogs on camera getting upset, so I guess it's all good.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Image

It is odd to see popetart pimping a Democrat.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Image

It is odd to see popetart pimping a Democrat.
Yeah, that too. Furthermore, he's one of those dipshits that just looks like he needs to be punched in the face.