The woman in your office who never shuts her mouth

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

The woman in your office who never shuts her mouth

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Everyone has one in their place of work, whether it be Whitey's factory, R-Jerk's convenience store, poptard's dog factory or my peep show shop. We have this one blonde heffer, probably pushing a buck-80. Every time I see this woman ANYWHERE in the office, she's bumping her fucking gums. About Connecticut. About the weather. About Arlington. About working out. About how she busted her ankle running some 10k (funny how that happens when you're pushing a buck-80). NEVER. SHUTS. UP. EVER.

I can't imagine this woman is married or lives with someone of the opposite sex. And thank the fucking lord she jizz-mops on the other side of the shop than me.

Do you guys have anyone like this? Or do you all just take huge shits like SS and blast them out of the office?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: The woman in your office who never shuts her mouth

Post by Sirfindafold »

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Roach wrote:A cowboy and his wife were riding along one day, and suddenly a stranger ran up to the man and yelled "Hey your wife fell off her horse about a mile back!"

Cowboy says "Thank God! I thought I went deaf!"
A+
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Everyone has one in their place of work

No.

My work is of the "MAN'S GAME, BITCH" variety.

Not that we don't have bitches who won't shut up (sup Dins), but not the kind you're talking about.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Sam: I just took a shit in your boyfriend's Porsche.
Nutcase: This is why he has 2 of them.
Sam: :doh:
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Sam: I just took a shit in your boyfriend's Porsche.
OK, that one made me laugh out loud. Good stuff, ucant!
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Dinsdale wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Everyone has one in their place of work

No.

My work is of the "MAN'S GAME, BITCH" variety.

Not that we don't have bitches who won't shut up (sup Dins), but not the kind you're talking about.
Werd.

I am that bitch. I never shut the fuck up.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

had a job a few years ago at a resource center...imagine that bullshit times about 8.

i fucking hate working around a bunch of women. ESPECIALLY if one bitch likes a co-worker. Then it's all out war between some hookers.

I swear to God a few times i felt like i was sexually harrassed! lol crazy ninja women that didnt like their own kind cause they were "playas" so they went after white boys...sometimes i'd be working at night..and one imparticular would always say "oh Moby, one of these days imma get you in the broom closet and suck yo dick!" I played it off and joked back (not too much tho cause you never know when a guy is just being baited to "sexually harrass" back so a ninja bitch can get some money from the workplace). Anyhow...i was walking down the hallway one night...really long hallway...and she yanked me into a linen closet and started digging at my cahck...had to push her away and get the fuck out. She laughed while i made my way the fuck downstairs. Had i not been married i would have fucked that ninja's face like no other.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: Not that we don't have bitches who won't shut up (sup Dins), but not the kind you're talking about.
Every office needs a clown to keep things lively.

As for women at work, I love 'em. Wish they could check their emotions at the door sometimes but for the most part, I love 'em.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

War Wagon wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: Not that we don't have bitches who won't shut up (sup Dins), but not the kind you're talking about.
but for the most part, I love 'em.

me too.

from the neck down.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Sam: I just took a shit in your boyfriend's Porsche.
Rack!

Sams post was pretty above average and yours was better. :lol:

The only thing in my workplace that wont stop talking is the radio. To keep my brother on an even mental keel i let him control the radio station choice...Im getting really sick of Mike Huckabees noon report and dave ramsey...and the tool that comes on after him Something Urbanskey. Im done with conservative talk radio and listening to dweebs call in who make $100k a year and have debt problems.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trampis wrote:Im done with conservative talk radio and listening to dweebs call in who make $100k a year and have debt problems.
The irony is overwhelming.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moby Dick wrote:and one imparticular would always say "oh Moby, one of these days imma get you in the broom closet and suck yo dick!"

Come out from behind the troll, Shoalzie.

That's a self-inflicted asskicking on so many levels, I don't even know where to start...

Unless, for all intensive purposes, you were intentionally putting on some sort of roost.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Moby Dick wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
but for the most part, I love 'em.

me too.

from the neck down.
Yeah, you already made it clear you don't like to put your dick in their mouths in your previous post. :hfal:
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...