I survived Philly fan taking over DC

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

I survived Philly fan taking over DC

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I usually refuse to attend Nats games when the Phillies are in town, but I had friends talking me into going yesterday, so I went. Immediately I knew we would have problems as DC Dept of Health and Human Services had portable offices set up outside Nats Park giving out clean needles and free STD testing for all the riff-raff Philly fans. We get inside and the place is easily 60/40 Phils fans. And you can easily tell from other than the red gear: spare tires around their waists, bad ink, huge-ass ear spacers, and overt intoxication. These people couldn't get hired for a job paying more than a jizz-mopper wage if their lives depended on it.

One peroxide blonde Philly fan in her early 20s was more entertaining than the game. She was easily three-sheets to the wind when she arrived for the first pitch. She was climbing up and down the aisles, kissing all the guys in the row, throwing the bird to Nats fans in the section, showing everyone her green thong. She took her Phillies shirt off so we assumed that the tit-tays would be coming out eventually, but no. If not boobs, we were hoping for vomit. Nope. Instead she passed the fuck out during the sixth inning and didn't wake up until the game was over. :lol:

You would have thought the Phillies had never had a free agent leave the team in its under .500 100 year history because all the Philly fans booed Jason Werth like scored women. Christ it was pathetic. There were people in line for tickets buying RF tickets just so they could boo him. :?

Don't you losers have anything better to do that destroy other people's cities. Go play in your own shithole. Oh that's right, you can't get tickets. You unconnected losers.

Philadelphia Phillies (8779-9828) .472
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: I survived Philly fan taking over DC

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:These people couldn't get hired for a job paying more than a jizz-mopper wage if their lives depended on it.
IKYABWAI? Move to KC, chucklehead. You’ll fit right in.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I usually refuse to attend Nats games when the Phillies are in town, but I had friends talking me into going yesterday, so I went. Immediately I knew we would have problems as DC Dept of Health and Human Services had portable offices set up outside Nats Park giving out clean needles and free STD testing for all the riff-raff Philly fans. We get inside and the place is easily 60/40 Phils fans. And you can easily tell from other than the red gear: spare tires around their waists, bad ink, huge-ass ear spacers, and overt intoxication. These people couldn't get hired for a job paying more than a jizz-mopper wage if their lives depended on it.

One peroxide blonde Philly fan in her early 20s was more entertaining than the game. She was easily three-sheets to the wind when she arrived for the first pitch. She was climbing up and down the aisles, kissing all the guys in the row, throwing the bird to Nats fans in the section, showing everyone her green thong. She took her Phillies shirt off so we assumed that the tit-tays would be coming out eventually, but no. If not boobs, we were hoping for vomit. Nope. Instead she passed the fuck out during the sixth inning and didn't wake up until the game was over. :lol:

You would have thought the Phillies had never had a free agent leave the team in its under .500 100 year history because all the Philly fans booed Jason Werth like scored women. Christ it was pathetic. There were people in line for tickets buying RF tickets just so they could boo him. :?

Don't you losers have anything better to do that destroy other people's cities. Go play in your own shithole. Oh that's right, you can't get tickets. You unconnected losers.

Philadelphia Phillies (8779-9828) .472
Rack teh fuck out of Philly fans for making you melt like a dropped scoop of ice cream on a sweltering summer day. As for Werth, someone has to boo him. DC fans are too busy.. not showing up to their own games to boo a grossly overpaid grizzly adams wannabe.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I booed him on Friday. Does that count?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I booed him on Friday. Does that count?

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

jiminphilly wrote:As for Werth, someone has to boo him. DC fans are too busy.. not showing up to their own games to boo a grossly overpaid grizzly adams wannabe.

Weren't you the guy juggling Werth's balls in your mouth during the Hot Stove season.... :|
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:As for Werth, someone has to boo him. DC fans are too busy.. not showing up to their own games to boo a grossly overpaid grizzly adams wannabe.

Weren't you the guy juggling Werth's balls in your mouth during the Hot Stove season.... :|
Link that up? I can't find my take on Werth during the off-season.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:These people couldn't get hired for a job paying more than a jizz-mopper wage if their lives depended on it.
After a long weekend of doing whatever it is you do on long or short weekends, you jump right back in the fray... and shit all over yourself stalking Screw.

You really don't have much to say, Goobs. Your whole forte is finding a nugget you can latch onto and then making a nuisance of yourself.

In other words, you're useless. Kill yourself.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
After a long weekend of doing whatever it is you do on long or short weekends, you jump right back in the fray... and shit all over yourself stalking Screw.

You really don't have much to say, Goobs. Your whole forte is finding a nugget you can latch onto and then making a nuisance of yourself.

In other words, you're useless. Kill yourself.
I think you take this shit way too seriously, Whitey. Do you serve some major purpose on this board?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Link that up?
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =6&t=37238
I wouldn't call that a juggling, more of a light fondle. :oops:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

I was calling for Ellsbury to be traded (still here) and Crawford to bat lead off (6th) in the same thread, so I wouldn't feel so bad if I were you.

:doh:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How you like dem apples, JImmy?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:How you like dem apples, JImmy?
Lanahan is now 1-10 against the Phillies.
Way to go there skippy.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Philly fans booed Jason Werth like scored women.
Something is lacking in life if the women you scored on routinely boo enough for you to use it as an analogy.