Happy Trails, Gary Williams

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Happy Trails, Gary Williams

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ESPN 980 reporting

More to come
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Happy Trails, Gary Williams

Post by Shoalzie »

Funny that I tuned into 980 online to listen to Czabe and the local fallout of the Caps ousting and then this story breaks...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I think DC's sports radio is pretty damn good, especially 980. The Sports Reporters (Czaban/Andy Pollin) is always good, Kornheiser is money from 10-12 and I'm a big fan of Thom Loverro and Kevin Sheehan from 12-2. I never listen to JFK, which has Mike Wise and LaVar Arrington doing separate shows. Chad Dukes is cool but I just can't bother to tune in to JFK.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Here's to you, Gary. Enjoy your retirement, pardner. You fought the good fight.