Pakistani Paper Reports on bin Laden's Death

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Pakistani Paper Reports on bin Laden's Death

Post by War Wagon »

Kinda' gives new meaning to The Dogs of War.

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Sudden Sam wrote: During the operation, four helicopters of the Pakistan Army hovered over the fortress-like hideout of al-Qaeda chief at Thanda Choh, a relatively isolated area of Abbottabad’s otherwise posh locality Bilal Town that is barely a kilometre away from the Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul. After completing aerial assessments, the four Pakistan Army helicopters were replaced by two US helicopters, ten minutes later.
So the Pakistani military secured the site and the mystery helicopter was a stage show?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote: During the operation, four helicopters of the Pakistan Army hovered over the fortress-like hideout of al-Qaeda chief at Thanda Choh, a relatively isolated area of Abbottabad’s otherwise posh locality Bilal Town that is barely a kilometre away from the Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul. After completing aerial assessments, the four Pakistan Army helicopters were replaced by two US helicopters, ten minutes later.
So the Pakistani military secured the site and the mystery helicopter was a stage show?
It's a cock and bull story for domestic consumption, idiot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I like Steven Seagal movies as much as the next person, but this sounds a little more plausible. 'Seal Team 6', UFOs, commandos running in and out of foreign countries with false mustaches blowing everyone up sounds silly.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:I like Steven Seagal movies as much as the next person, but this sounds a little more plausible. 'Seal Team 6', UFOs, commandos running in and out of foreign countries with false mustaches blowing everyone up sounds silly.
And what, exactly, is it that you think ST 6 does?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

waits for the area to be secured by the Pakistani military before engaging in turkey shoots it seems.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Idiot.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

A quick look at foreign news pools says it was a joint operation. I'm baffled that anyone thought they could control information on the Pakistani side, Force Five from Navarone, right.

'we got all our intelligence from.. waterboarding' :lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Since you are obviously a total dumbfuck, I'm going to walk you through it. The Pakis are telling their mouthbreathing masses that it was a joint operation in order to salve their national pride because the alternative is to admit that they allowed the United States to violate their sovereignty with complete impunity (which we did). You see we pretend like the Pakis are still our friends and they pretend like they had something to do with it.

The reason there is no way in fucking hell we would have tipped off the Pakis to this op is because both the military and the ISI have completely compromised. That much should be abundantly clear by bin Laden's location alone. Telling them would be the same thing as telling him. The Pakis did the sweeping up after we were gone. Nothing more.

Get it?
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

mvscal wrote:Since you are obviously a total dumbfuck, I'm going to walk you through it. The Pakis are telling their mouthbreathing masses that it was a joint operation in order to salve their national pride because the alternative is to admit that they allowed the United States to violate their sovereignty with complete impunity (which we did). You see we pretend like the Pakis are still our friends and they pretend like they had something to do with it.

The reason there is no way in fucking hell we would have tipped off the Pakis to this op is because both the military and the ISI have completely compromised. That much should be abundantly clear by bin Laden's location alone. Telling them would be the same thing as telling him. The Pakis did the sweeping up after we were gone. Nothing more.

Get it?

I, for one am glad that you have the patience to explain what should be glaringly obvious to anyone with a cognitive thought capability equivalent to a goldfish and up. It never fails to amuse me how fucking stupid joe q pubichair is.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

So what happened was

A crack team of commandos in never-been-seen-before mystery machines, infiltrated a country that exists on a very high state of alert. Flew to an obscure target deep in the country, blew it up in an hour long firefight, crashed helicopters, ransacked the house and all got back in their existing mystery machine and fucked off out of the country with none the wiser.

This sounds slightly fantastical to me.

The Pakistani minister to Britain said they were informed of the flight-path and timeline of the helicopters entry into the country. All the locals said the surrounding neighbourhood was lit up by floodlights from Pakistani helicopters and the streets were full of Pakistani military telling everyone to get back in their houses while the shooting was going on.
How often do the President and his staff gather together for 'fly by the seat of your pants' raids on TV 8:00 pm?

Scripted, myth-making bullshit for delusional mongoloids. A job for the LAPD morelike.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dr_Phibes wrote:So what happened was

A crack team of commandos in never-been-seen-before mystery machines, infiltrated a country that exists on a very high state of alert. Flew to an obscure target deep in the country, blew it up in an hour long firefight, crashed helicopters, ransacked the house and all got back in their existing mystery machine and fucked off out of the country with none the wiser.

This sounds slightly fantastical to me.

The Pakistani minister to Britain said they were informed of the flight-path and timeline of the helicopters entry into the country. All the locals said the surrounding neighbourhood was lit up by floodlights from Pakistani helicopters and the streets were full of Pakistani military telling everyone to get back in their houses while the shooting was going on.
How often do the President and his staff gather together for 'fly by the seat of your pants' raids on TV 8:00 pm?

Scripted, myth-making bullshit for delusional mongoloids. A job for the LAPD morelike.
Let us assume for a second that you are correct in saying that the Pakistanis were in on the bin Laden hit. Then tell me why the US isn't trumpeting this as both a military AND diplomatic triumph? If you expect me to buy into what you are selling, you need to explain why we would recruit the Pakistanis, use their services in a spectacularly successful raid and then punk them for the whole world to see. It makes no sense.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

If you follow it, the military can't be seen as overly complicit, they're in a difficult position. 'Thanks for the help, Pakis' would be the worst thing possible. I don't think the 'punking' in the press is going over too well, they're pissed off. I was reading an ISI spokesman calling American accounts 'bullshit' :lol: and asking who shut off power and mobile phone service to the area during the attack. 'Seal Team 7'?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

What about SEAL Team 7? Odd numbered SEAL Teams are located in Coronado, CA. SEAL Team 3 is specifically assigned to Afghanistan as of the early 90's when a few of my buddies were on that specific team. The even numbered Teams are on the East Coast. Not sure where the former Team 6 is now "officially" located.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Why did the SEALs helicopter in?

Would it not have made less commotion to truck in discretely and the get airlifted out after the boom-boom?

I'm not liking this ever-changing story...

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Fast in, fast out.

edit: BTW, IF Onogga just heard about his brother Osama's location and the SEAL's put this together in a very short time, is proof this current administration knew he was there for a very long time and the 'groid is lying like a MadTardshun.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Atomic Punk wrote:...and the 'groid is lying like a MadTardshun.
If that's true, then the SEAL team would have a total of 3 chances to break in before being shut out permanently.

I hope they spoke Spanish.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Atomic Punk wrote:What about SEAL Team 7? Odd numbered SEAL Teams are located in Coronado, CA. SEAL Team 3 is specifically assigned to Afghanistan as of the early 90's when a few of my buddies were on that specific team. The even numbered Teams are on the East Coast. Not sure where the former Team 6 is now "officially" located.
Atomic Punk wrote:Fast in, fast out.

edit: BTW, IF Onogga just heard about his brother Osama's location and the SEAL's put this together in a very short time, is proof this current administration knew he was there for a very long time and the 'groid is lying like a MadTardshun.
Hard to believe that the reindeer are able to outsmart you.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Good point Marty. Since the MadTardshun speaksa Espanolio so wellio, I'm guessing he was telling teh illegals how he's some internet badass and he is really scary online. Then he goes and really scared them by telling them he has guns and can through them into teh street to become Messican pizzas.

Good thing that Army flunkie that is now a graveyard security cop for whatever storage shed company he now works for.

I feel safer... Do you? I sure do.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dr_Phibes wrote:If you follow it, the military can't be seen as overly complicit, they're in a difficult position. 'Thanks for the help, Pakis' would be the worst thing possible. I don't think the 'punking' in the press is going over too well, they're pissed off. I was reading an ISI spokesman calling American accounts 'bullshit' :lol: and asking who shut off power and mobile phone service to the area during the attack. 'Seal Team 7'?
You are mistaking fake indignation for the real thing. If the Pakistanis wanted to give up bin Laden, they could have done it years ago.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown