OBAMA KILLS BIN LADIN!!!!!!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Re: OBAMA KILLS BIN LADIN!!!!!!!

Post by Tom In VA »

I think the official spelling now is D-E-A-D.

No troops will be brought home. In fact, after this honeymoon is over we'll be reminded how he was just one guy and we must remain ever vigilant blah blah blah blah

My hunch is that Pakistan is going get really interesting soon.

But RACK Obama. Dude should get another award for the Nobel Peace Prize winner with the most confirmed kills.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote:He got in one shot, saying "As soon as I got into office, I met with Leon and let him know that bin Ladin was to be a top priority". Like that wasn't a priority before?
It probably wasn't a top priority. Bin Laden hadn't been relevent to the war in Afghanistan since he left after Tora Bora in December of 2001.

Of course if something is trivial, irrelevent, counter-productive or simply wrong as two left shoes, you can count on Ospearchucker giving the matter "top priority."
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

trev wrote:What is the official spelling of his name?
أسامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

mvscal wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:He got in one shot, saying "As soon as I got into office, I met with Leon and let him know that bin Ladin was to be a top priority". Like that wasn't a priority before?
It probably wasn't a top priority. Bin Laden hadn't been relevent to the war in Afghanistan since he left after Tora Bora in December of 2001.

Of course if something is trivial, irrelevent, counter-productive or simply wrong as two left shoes, you can count on Ospearchucker giving the matter "top priority."

But I'm sure Faux News will now attempt to martyr this puke considering how he built all those roads in Sudan back in the day. Onogga = spawn of Satan. Bush is God! I hate that fucking "news" service.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Talking dirty to Trev in Arabic now, you ole' codger.

:lol:

You're both gonna need a ghusl three or four times after that.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

H4ever wrote:
Let me find the link for ya, Lenny. If they haven't pulled it already.
Let me give you an example of what you may have saw
That's a local affiliate to Fox News and a banner they did for the lead in to Fox News coverage. If that is what you saw, sorry you're too stupid to figure out the difference.

But by all means, you and your cross dressing buddy are welcome to believe that both CNN and Fox were using different names and just happened to decide independently to switch them at the same freaking time.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

H4ever wrote: But I'm sure Faux News will now attempt to martyr this puke considering how he built all those roads in Sudan back in the day. Onogga = spawn of Satan. Bush is God! I hate that fucking "news" service.
And I'm sure you'll be wrong again. It's kind of odd that you hate something that doesn't exist in reality.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
R-Jack wrote:I'm watching CNN right now. They are going with Osama. When my clicker was on Fox news, they were using Usama.

Try not drinking and posting.
Horse fucker... CNN had it Usama 30 minutes ago. They just changed it. Now go back outside and pull off a few more flakes for the "wife."
You're remote control memory is failing you retard. Even then, your point was that they did it not to confuse the two. Changing it back as you claim renders that assumption moot.
Jerkoff, I'm telling you CNN had it as USAMA at 9pm you flaming pile of shit. They changed it around 9:20 you goddamn fucking loser.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Obama Bin Laden ?

Well I guess :meds: I wouldn't go that far, granted both are trying to bankrupt the country but I don't think Barack would support the killing of innocent men, women and children like Bin Laden did.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

R-Jack wrote:
H4ever wrote:Try tuning into Faux earlier, Mensa. Laughable.
What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm watching Fox New right now. The banner in large words read USAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD. Shit, they are still using Usama on their website.

Laughable indeed.

Here ya go, Lenny: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Now get your thumb out of your ass and your perty lips off the Elmer's Glue dispenser nozzle.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA wrote:I don't think Barack would support the killing of innocent men, women and children
Sure he does.
(Reuters) - Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi survived a NATO airstrike on Saturday night that killed his youngest son Saif al-Arab and three of his grandchildren

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/ ... HV20110430
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Atomic Punk wrote:Jerkoff, I'm telling you CNN had it as USAMA at 9pm you flaming pile of shit. They changed it around 9:20 you goddamn fucking loser.
Even if that was what you saw (spoiler alert: it wasn't), that doesn't change the fact that you claimed it was so they wouldn't confuse Bin Laden with Obama. When they allegedly changed it back, it rendered that point moot and your assesment of their reasoning wrong. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

H4ever wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm watching Fox New right now. The banner in large words read USAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD. Shit, they are still using Usama on their website.

Laughable indeed.

Now get your thumb out of your ass and your perty lips off the Elmer's Glue dispenser nozzle.

From your link
Usama bin Laden
:doh:
:lol:
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

mvscal wrote:
H4ever wrote: But I'm sure Faux News will now attempt to martyr this puke considering how he built all those roads in Sudan back in the day. Onogga = spawn of Satan. Bush is God! I hate that fucking "news" service.
And I'm sure you'll be wrong again. It's kind of odd that you hate something that doesn't exist in reality.

You mean a paid for agenda? I think it exists and so does the rest of America. Faux News is a couple notches above the National Enquirer and is sinking fast due to their desperation. They know the paychecks will dwindle and then cease as more and more catch on. Kinda 'splains their tabloidesque MO the past couple years.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

R-Jack wrote:

Laughable indeed.

Now get your thumb out of your ass and your perty lips off the Elmer's Glue dispenser nozzle.[/quote]

From your link
Usama bin Laden
:doh:
:lol:[/quote]

"died a peaceful death" or did he get a bullet in the dome courtesy of our troops? which is it Faux?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

mvscal wrote:
trev wrote:What is the official spelling of his name?
أسامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن
أنا أحب الرياضة والبيرة ، ويمكن أكل الكلب الساخن.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I think the official spelling now is D-E-A-D.
Props to all those who worked their ass off for this happy ending.

Rack all that serve for the greater good.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

H4ever wrote:
mvscal wrote:

You mean a paid for agenda? I think it exists and so does the rest of America. Faux News is a couple notches above the National Enquirer and is sinking fast due to their desperation. They know the paychecks will dwindle and then cease as more and more catch on. Kinda 'splains their tabloidesque MO the past couple years.
It's an agenda that exists only in the void between your ears. You keep pointing to things that aren't there such them making a martyr of bin Laden. Maybe you think it makes you look sophisticated and hip or something, but actually, it...uh just makes you look like an idiot.

But rather than curse our darkness, light a candle and show us the way to unbiased, agenda-free journalism. We're all waiting.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

BatteredHusband4Ever,

You do realize you were arguing with me over their use of the Usama/Osama translation, right? Or were you just to busy hammering out that Mice and Men smack to actually find out what the fuck you were talking about?

FUCK MAKING SENSE......I GOTTA TELL R-JACK TO TEND TO RABBITS!!! THAT'LL SHOW HIM
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

H4ever wrote: You mean a paid for agenda? I think it exists and so does the rest of America.
There's enough Americans that think all mainstream outlets are a "paid for agenda" and that despite surface appearance of "idealogical" differences between Left and Right media they're both actually paid for by the same corporate coffers. Their job ?

Well Three Card Monte dealers use both the left and right hand as they dazzle, amaze, and take peoples money.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

H4ever wrote: "died a peaceful death" or did he get a bullet in the dome courtesy of our troops? which is it Faux?
Good job kicking your own ass again, dumbfuck.
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Tom In VA wrote:
H4ever wrote: You mean a paid for agenda? I think it exists and so does the rest of America.
There's enough Americans that think all mainstream outlets are a "paid for agenda" and that despite surface appearance of "idealogical" differences between Left and Right media they're both actually paid for by the same corporate coffers. Their job ?

Well Three Card Monte dealers use both the left and right hand as they dazzle, amaze, and take peoples money.
Absolute $..well done Tom.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Jerkoff, I'm telling you CNN had it as USAMA at 9pm you flaming pile of shit. They changed it around 9:20 you goddamn fucking loser.
Even if that was what you saw (spoiler alert: it wasn't), that doesn't change the fact that you claimed it was so they wouldn't confuse Bin Laden with Obama. When they allegedly changed it back, it rendered that point moot and your assesment of their reasoning wrong. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
You are obtuse. Why argue with a fucking moron like yourself. Both Fox and CNN had it spelled Usama at 9pm. Later CNN changed it to Osama then at this present time I've seen Fox spell it Osama and right now (presently) Usama.

BTW, gimpy, both mean the same. It's like calling Beijing -> Peiking, Roma -> Rome.

My point as you shovel up the last of the stable muffins... is that there seems to be an attempt to spell the names differently so Obama's name doesn't look like Osama you ridiculously stupid fool.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.
Who knows, he might have. I mean the Bush Administration covered up the truth about Pat Tillman and Jessica Lynch's story was made up for propaganda. For all we know Bin Laden has been dead for quite some time.

Oh, wait, Obama Administration doesn't lie, is fully transparent, and wouldn't dream of doing such a thing as using something for political capital.

My bad.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA wrote:Oh, wait, Obama Administration doesn't lie, is fully transparent, and wouldn't dream of doing such a thing as using something for political capital.
Yeah, think we might want to have a look at the body before we take his word for it.
Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

Papa Willie wrote: Did you approve of all the God Blessing he did at the end?
thou shall not kill
"i sky scrape the heavens"
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Atomic Punk wrote:My point as you shovel up the last of the stable muffins... is that there seems to be an attempt to spell the names differently so Obama's name doesn't look like Osama you ridiculously stupid fool.
You might have a point if everybody hadn't been going back and forth between the two spellings long before Oniggger ever came on scene.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Onions wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Did you approve of all the God Blessing he did at the end?
thou shall not kill murder
There ya go, scooter. Now run along and play with your truck.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Oh, wait, Obama Administration doesn't lie, is fully transparent, and wouldn't dream of doing such a thing as using something for political capital.
Yeah, think we might want to have a look at the body before we take his word for it.
Who could tell the difference ?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

We should be able to. At least they need to put something out.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Sounds like it was a clinical job.

HNIC moment for Obama
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

mvscal wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:My point as you shovel up the last of the stable muffins... is that there seems to be an attempt to spell the names differently so Obama's name doesn't look like Osama you ridiculously stupid fool.
You might have a point if everybody hadn't been going back and forth between the two spellings long before Oniggger ever came on scene.
I understand that. It's also like the multiple spellings of the Libyan dictator. I've seen 3 variants.

Really, I don't care how it's spelled as long as Onogga (BSmacked is crying in bed while watching Disney movies... or clicking his slippers together wanting to go home with Toto). If Onogga takes credit for any of this to get re-elected, then everyone should be alert that we've known where OUsama has been for years.

Sounds like a certain place in Vietnam that was off-limits for us to bomb. All of a suuden we get Osama? I call bullshit.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:HNIC moment for Obama
And he didn't really need one, which sort of adds some efficacy to the official account. No motive. He was already on top, large and in charge and there's nothing going on really to use this - especially something of this symbolic - no matter how empty - magnitude.

So, it's somewhat believable.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Atomic Punk wrote: Sounds like a certain place in Vietnam that was off-limits for us to bomb. All of a suuden we get Osama? I call bullshit.
Actually, all kidding aside, I believe the official account. I think Col. Kaddafi is the key here. Very cooperative during the initial phase of the "War on Terror" and now finding himself on the wrong end of a revolution - a revolution with NATO support.

I think Asif Ali Zardari and others in Pakistan might have been more compelled to cooperate than ever.

Just my opinion.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Tom In VA wrote:Image

?
Quick! Which side entry and which side exit? 11:29pm GO!

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I think they killed the link as well as that that guy whoever that might be.

For some reason I'm remembering more grey, although you can't discount a disguise by dyeing his hair black.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA wrote:I think they killed the link as well as that that guy whoever that might be.

For some reason I'm remembering more grey, although you can't discount a disguise by dyeing his hair black.
The link works. The site is just getting hammered. The pic is a fake. No ifs ands or buts.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Including the hit "In The Skies" ....

Bush knew, and did nothing. :twisted: