2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Software enhancements for T1B

Post by War Wagon »

Van started this thread. Allegedly.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

IndyFrisco wrote:AP, to me it seems, is a personal info whore.
The guy who would keep addressing people by their real name until he was called out for it?

Really?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:TNW was just too uppity. Proof that a board does indeed need its tards. I remember them pretty much sucking EC's dick t post there, but he left rather quickly to come back here. He pretty much said the place wasn't depraved enough. No such issues in this sordid clambake.
I'm pretty sure that TNW was in the dumpster long before T1B was a gleam in PSUFAN's eye.

The last time this came up, Goober McTuber wrote:Ah yes, TNW. A finer collection of whiny, self-absorbed preeners has seldom been assembled.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yep.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

IndyFrisco wrote:AP, to me it seems, is a personal info whore. . . . Without the keys, he feels naked...or at least like he's in front of all in his (or her) underpants.
You don't say.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack wrote:
The guy who would keep addressing people by their real name until he was called out for it?

Really?
Really? Care to provide a link horse fucker? I know both Indy's and your real name. Show me where I've ever gone RtS on either of you. The reality is you can't. So I kick some sand up and it sticks to your smegma and irritates your labia. Get over yourselves. What a bunch of high school girls a few of you are.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Atomic Punk wrote:
R-Jack wrote:So you can archive posters now? :?

I guess if a phone call from a message board troll can convice your employer to drug test you, anything is possible.
Why were you made a m0d here and who made you one? Very simple for a simple mind to answer. Take your time and wear your helmet.

I think that was me. Totally by accident but I don't regret it a bit.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

War Wagon wrote:Van started this thread. Allegedly.

You got a problem with me?

You've been riding my ballsack pretty hard lately...state your issue or step the fuck off.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

no problem bro, I just heard a while back (from whom I would normally consider a reliable source) that you were actually Van... which if it weren't so outrageously improbable considering the background, would no doubt go down in message board history as THE greatest troll job. EVER.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Okay...look...sorry for blowing up at you...

We still bro's?
Why don’t you just STFU.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Atomic Punk wrote: Show me where I've ever gone RtS on either of you.
Here ya go you fat tranny

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... ck#p702790

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... ck#p516009

'twas a weekly thing way back when before you got called out and clowned for being an infowhore. Sorry the cheap vodka and the pain of a lifetime of failure has clouded your memory.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

R-Jack wrote:

'twas a weekly thing way back when before you got called out and clowned for being an infowhore. Sorry the cheap vodka and the pain of a lifetime of failure has clouded your memory.

AP just got curb stomped.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack wrote:

I think many of us know each others 1st names after a decade. I see them posted by others including admins all of the time... especially in the sports forums. No big deal. I don't ever remember posting last names, addresses, etc. if that helps you.

So, are you going to back up your claims or are you going to admit "The Habit" is the name of the feed trough outside your front porch next to the highway?

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

War Wagon wrote:no problem bro, I just heard a while back (from whom I would normally consider a reliable source) that you were actually Van... which if it weren't so outrageously improbable considering the background, would no doubt go down in message board history as THE greatest troll job. EVER.
bwaha... marty's not van, he's perk*

*allegedly
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

jesus christ...not this shit again...
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Marty, I couldn't get mad at you if I tried. You're the grease that keeps these wheels rolling.
Atomic Punk wrote: I think many of us know each others 1st names after a decade. I see them posted by others including admins all of the time... especially in the sports forums. No big deal.
Not a big deal, but still bad form to run around here posting proper names just because you saw someone else do it and you want to glom onto that same level of familiarity. This isn't Facebook, these aren't your friends, and even if they were, it's still bad form. I know dozens of posters names here (most of whom I consider internet fliends) but refer to them as the nic they chose or some variation thereof. If someone by the name of Scott wants to be called Scott, I reckon they can choose their nic to be KC Scott.

That said, if a poster has dropped their real name in any public forum here, they shouldn't be offended if it's used.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Atomic Punk wrote:So, are you going to back up your claims
Are you being drug tested by your employer again?

I backed up exactly what I claimed.
R-Jack wrote:

Really?
For a bonus, I also claimed cheap vodka and the pain associated with a lifetime of failure have had an adverse effect on your memory. You have done a fine job backing up that claim for me. Thanks.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

War Wagon wrote:Marty, I couldn't get mad at you if I tried. You're the grease that keeps these wheels rolling.
Atomic Punk wrote: I think many of us know each others 1st names after a decade. I see them posted by others including admins all of the time... especially in the sports forums. No big deal.
Not a big deal, but still bad form to run around here posting proper names just because you saw someone else do it and you want to glom onto that same level of familiarity. This isn't Facebook, these aren't your friends, and even if they were, it's still bad form. I know dozens of posters names here (most of whom I consider internet fliends) but refer to them as the nic they chose or some variation thereof. If someone by the name of Scott wants to be called Scott, I reckon they can choose their nic to be KC Scott.

That said, if a poster has dropped their real name in any public forum here, they shouldn't be offended if it's used.
I see R-Jacked fumbled after tripping over the bag of oats on his way to The Habit" food trough.

Wags, go to that search box up top, type in KC SCOTT in as the author, and then type in your first name in the keywords and see the results. I never knew your 1st name until reading a sports forum and have never seen you post it ever. No big deal.

Interesting way to KYOA (that means kick your own ass). I needed to spell that out because I can't assume you know what it means. For all I know you may think it's a reference to campgrounds.

http://koa.com/

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Funny thing, that...

I know plenty of people here's first names. And I realize that Mike is the 4th most popular name for American men (and Mideast transplants), and Dave is right up there at #6...

But it seems like I'm one of the very very few guys here who isn't Mike or Dave.

Mikes seem to be particularly disproportionate here.

I make up for the lack of Dave or Mike with a very common last name.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:I make up for the lack of Dave or Mike with a very common last name.
Lemme guess. It is also the name of a Phish song.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:I know dozens of posters names here (most of whom I consider internet fliends) but refer to them as the nic they chose or some variation thereof. If someone by the name of Scott wants to be called Scott, I reckon they can choose their nic to be KC Scott.
Word. I've known Screw_Michigan personally for years, but have never felt compelled to address him as anything other than his chosen nic.

P.S. his name is Jebediah.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:
Lemme guess. It is also the name of a Phish song.

Not a Phish guy... but I think they have an album by the name.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
War Wagon wrote:I know dozens of posters names here (most of whom I consider internet fliends) but refer to them as the nic they chose or some variation thereof. If someone by the name of Scott wants to be called Scott, I reckon they can choose their nic to be KC Scott.
Word. I've known Screw_Michigan personally for years, but have never felt compelled to address him as anything other than his chosen nic.

P.S. his name is Jebediah.
Hey sorry bud, I've referred to your last name as a verb and not a noun. Shalom!

DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:One more correction. Mace came along a bit afterward, like Toos. The final original was our own David in Tulsa.
as I remember it, paintboy got himself banned from a board and Mace,ML,Jay,Nos,Toos,Cat and I all throttled the board for banning pb.
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote: Wags, go to that search box up top, type in KC SCOTT in as the author, and then type in your first name in the keywords and see the results. I never knew your 1st name until reading a sports forum and have never seen you post it ever. No big deal.
Scott is as guilty of this as anyone, no doubt. I've tried to gently nudge him away from that proclivity and I'm pretty sure it has taken.

But make no mistake in your search for a clue, you're no KC Scott.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Atomic Punk wrote:I see R-Jacked fumbled after tripping over the bag of oats on his way to The Habit" food trough.
What?

That cluster of words is unintelligible in every way shape and form. Can you please gather yourself and try to mash out something coherent?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Papa Willie wrote:God damn. Nobody's going to do Jack SHIT to anybody else in here. Pretty sure it would have been done. We're almost a dozen years into this shit, fucks. Other than telling each other to go fuck themselves occasionally, I'm sure we'd probably sit down and drink a brew with each other - no matter how fucked up they may appear to be.

Now I'm gonna go and shine my pecker, so kiss my ass.

If "GETTING IT" was a yeasty smell, Buttsy would be Annie's washcloth.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:I see R-Jacked fumbled after tripping over the bag of oats on his way to The Habit" food trough.
What?

That cluster of words is unintelligible in every way shape and form. Can you please gather yourself and try to mash out something coherent?
That was in reference to you marrying a basketball player. I've always called you a horse fucker and you put it out there today for all to know that not only do you hitch the trailer to travel, but you are a self-admitted loser by going to Golden State Warrior basketball games.

Wags' response was honorable. That dude is cool in my book although... well... this is a smack board and things happen.

You, however, are a total joke. This board has very honorable admins in the form of: PUS (Cudes... please don't reply to this as he is a good dude), 88, KC Scott, etc. You need to turn in your keys and check yourself as a foolish m0d. Back in the Smackchat days the m0ds almost never got involved or pulled their skirts up to interject.

YOU, like to bully and that's the reason I've gone after you for all of this time. Remember that stupid video you've made to make yourself look like some king? I'll bet someone can find that link and make you look like the true tard you are.

Richard Head, the reason I've been calling you out is because I see the true loser behind the keyboard. It's you and it's okay.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

DiT wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:One more correction. Mace came along a bit afterward, like Toos. The final original was our own David in Tulsa.
as I remember it, paintboy got himself banned from a board and Mace,ML,Jay,Nos,Toos,Cat and I all throttled the board for banning pb.
Yep......"Free Paintboy"! Maybe Bri will break out the banner for us.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

There ya go Mace. ;)

Last edited by BSmack on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Atomic Punk wrote:Remember that stupid video you've made to make yourself look like some king? I'll bet someone can find that link and make you look like the true tard you are.
You fucking moron. I linked it up in this thread. It's one of the threads you went first name on me.

I've never seen anyone drink themselves into early Alzheimer's. This shit is fascinating.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Just in case someone needs to get over on me by going first name, it's pete. common enough* that i doubt this personal info release will get me fired.

*unless you are black. i think i have met one real life black pete in my life. might have seen one or two on tv.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:Just in case someone needs to get over on me by going first name, it's pete. common enough* that i doubt this personal info release will get me fired.

*unless you are black. i think i have met one real life black pete in my life. might have seen one or two on tv.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Dins wrote:Funny thing, that...

I know plenty of people here's first names. And I realize that Mike is the 4th most popular name for American men (and Mideast transplants), and Dave is right up there at #6...

But it seems like I'm one of the very very few guys here who isn't Mike or Dave.
Swing a dead cat by its tail and hit a "Dave" up in this bitch, I always say.
I make up for the lack of Dave or Mike with a very common last name.
Assuming your last name isn't Rodriguez or Garcia, that narrows the "Most Common Last Names in the U.S." list to right about eight. Suffice it to say, I'm on that list too[/buggering English]...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:God damn. Nobody's going to do Jack SHIT to anybody else in here. Pretty sure it would have been done. We're almost a dozen years into this shit, fucks. Other than telling each other to go fuck themselves occasionally, I'm sure we'd probably sit down and drink a brew with each other - no matter how fucked up they may appear to be.

Now I'm gonna go and shine my pecker, so kiss my ass.

If "GETTING IT" was a yeasty smell, Buttsy would be Annie's washcloth.

this did NOT get racked as it deserved!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I've been hard at work at software that auto-renews AP's basement studio lease. He provides so much entertainment around here that we're doing what we can do to keep a roof over his head.

The only time the software contacts his boss is when he touches the pinksheet pad. We have controls like the groundskeeper in the Buffalo Wildwings commercials.

We're working on a Pavlovian response...marked up pisstest results are good...GOOD.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
The Deciders
Jake

Post by The Deciders »

The fact is, this place has the most sophisticated built-in features known to any bbs. We’ve teamed with some of the most brilliant IT specialists and phpBB consultants from all over the globe in order to create a truly cutting edge message board experience.

Of course these "enhancements" are designed specifically to make our lives easier. None of you will ever see or realize the impact of these upgrades.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

You mean like using Google Analytics to browse Cuda’s history so you can get the latest in bestiality links?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:You mean like using Google Analytics to browse Cuda’s history so you can get the latest in gay pedo bestiality links?
ftfy
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
The Deciders
Jake

Post by The Deciders »

Based on recent statistics I can tell you the poster known as "Cuda" does not frequent gay pedo bestiality websites.