Kzoo Tech going to the Joe for first time since 94

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Kzoo Tech going to the Joe for first time since 94

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dramatic 4-3 overtime win over Ferris at Lawson. Rack the Broncos! Unbelievable!!

Shoalz, better hike up your britches. There's a new sheriff in Detroit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Kzoo Tech going to the Joe for first time since 94

Post by Goober McTuber »

I sincerely hope Kalamazoo Tech makes the NCAA tournament.

I sincerely hope they get taken out in the first round, preferably by a WCHA team.

I sincerely hope you choke on a fat dick, you fucking halfwit.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Michigan is on a bit of a role winning 8 straight with their last lost against Miami in early February. They swept the Broncos in the weekend set at Yost about a month ago but had to win the second game in OT. What was nice about those two games with Bowling Green...other than how they blew them out in both games. It was the kids that got it done...Sparks, Treais and Moffie with 3 points each in the two games. Hagelin had been carrying them down the stretch but they need their young pups to chip in. Hagelin was clutch in the OT game with WMU...got the GT goal with under a minute left and then got the GWG. He didn't score the volume Miele did for Miami but I'd still say he was the best player in the conference this year considering what he does at both ends of the ice.

The game will be on neutral ice but MichiganFan respresents at the Joe as well as any CCHA fanbase. I give the Broncos a puncher's chance with this being a one game scenario but I still like the Wolverines to move and play for another tournament title. To Western's credit...the new coach has turned things around in Kzoo. Considering State will be going through a transition and the conference basically having only 3 programs I'd consider elite...the window is open for the Broncos to step up and get back to being one of the better teams in the conference.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Props Screw...Broncos kicked our ass. :oops:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I had to pinch myself because I couldn't remember the last time WMU thoroughly dominated someone, nevertheless scUM, like they did last night. It was an absolute clinic in the 2nd period. It was probably also those beautiful brown uniforms.

Miami is the real deal, though. Looking forward to tonight. Haven't looked forward to a CCHA title game like this since 1998.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Michigan takes third place...big whoop, they get in either way. It appears Notre Dame should still get in and Western appears to be regardless of what happens tonight.

Good luck with your Broncos, Screw!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Tournament to be announced at 11:30...

http://www.uscho.com/2011/03/19/bracket ... al-answer/
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

We already know Dane County Community College will be staying home this season. And "they" want to be part of the Big 11 hockey league.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Big Ten hockey league proposed for '13-14 season...

http://www.freep.com/article/20110321/S ... ext|Sports
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Goober McTuber wrote:I sincerely hope Kalamazoo Tech makes the NCAA tournament.

I sincerely hope they get taken out in the first round, preferably by a WCHA team.

I sincerely hope you choke on a fat dick, you fucking halfwit.
OK, Screwball. First two down, one to go. Get on it. Chop-chop.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim