Props to Butler

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Props to Butler

Post by Mace »

The Big East ain't lookin' so "big" right now. The Butler foul at half court was the dumbest foul I've seen...up to that point...until the Pitt foul that followed on the missed FT. Hell of a game.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Props to Butler

Post by Shoalzie »

I thought the Mack foul was dumb but to hack a guy trying to get a rebound at the other end of the floor in a tie game with basically no time to get a full court length prayer off...completely stupid.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

for an otherwise very good game, bit of a gag ending. another really good game was UF-UCLA until UF's timely 3's in the last couple minutes. Pullen for KSU trying to do too much in the final minute. losing control of the ball and having his already double-teamed 3 blocked (not to mention the 2nd missed FT of 3 which would tie the game). the play, once Wisc commits to the double, is kick back to Spradlin who is also very good 3 shooter....who doesn't have a defender within 3 steps of him. sure, you want your #1 guy with the ball in his hands but at some point, a la Butler's final hoop, is to get the ball to the guy who isn't being guarded by 3 guys (the Big XII tournament was a lesson in how not to do this, with both NU and OSU unable to get shots off in the final 10 seconds having sold out completely to the my best guy gets to the rim play).....Butler, for example, makes a nice inside pass for the gimme.

hindsight, at all that from the Sunday morning coach's chair.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Fuck Pitt. I'm done picking those sackless bags of shit to do anything in the tournament. I like Jamie Dixon, but that motherfucker is overrated as fuck. Just can't get it done when it counts. Goddamnit.

Fuck Pitt and fuck the Big East.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Fuck Pitt. I'm done picking those sackless bags of shit to do anything in the tournament. I like Jamie Dixon, but that motherfucker is overrated as fuck. Just can't get it done when it counts. Goddamnit.

Fuck Pitt and fuck the Big East.
:lol: Pitt must have fucked up your brackets too. My brackets are so red they look like an emergency room floor in a Libyan hospital.