ok, fuck it.

The best of the best
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Dinsdale wrote:I'd have to actually score decent looking chicks if I did that. Too much work.
And fruitless.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote:No way I could ever quit drinking -- I'd have to actually score decent looking chicks if I did that.
Stay drunk and enjoy men's cocks in your ass faggot.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm feeling you Ken. I'll stick with your mom, I guess.

AP, cut your teeth and build your "cred" somewhere else. Work your way up through the minors first. I'll quit "nipping at your ankles" now......buh-bye.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:No way I could ever quit drinking -- I'd have to actually score decent looking chicks if I did that.
you took the words right out of my mouth.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

He's a piece of shit nobody.

How are my nieces?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

!zzubevol wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
you took the words right out of my mouth.
ease back at a rate you're comfortable with, fuckbaby.

ease back
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

where else could i receive inquiries about the offspring and be called 'fuckbaby' all in the same instant ?

fuck, i love my life!!!

ps: ease into it my ass !

c'mon now, Big Poppa - you know me better than that. i prefer head first, why wade into the water when you can dive right the fuck in ?!?!?!?
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

If you quit drinking you're nothing but a fucking quitter. Quitters never win. Suck it the fuck up and finish what you start.
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

88 wrote:Oh shit. I read !zzubevol's post quickly and thought she said "p.s. - ease it into my ass!"

I was like, WTF!! I know the towel head soccer dood was into ass play, but now you're getting freaky. Guess thats what happens when you start reading on page 6.

Carry on.
hehe, you rock.

my efforts were not wasted !
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

I'll say it again since shit-for-brains is the only person that gave it any run the first time...
You're not an alcoholic. You're a drunk that needs an excuse for a crutch. If you ARE an alcoholic, it's not a disease, you're just a weak person. Stop blaming others (person AND "diseases") for your problems and get your shit together.

...and stop posting on message boards. Especially this one.

the_ouskull
Also, those same "strangers" that pick you up for meetings are gonna become really friendly with calling your house at all hours of the day if you ever decide to skip a meeting or not participate in one of the fifteen thousands "projects" they force youse guys to do to take your minds off of the facts that you're too weak to come up with your own diversions...

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Actually Skull, alcoholism is in fact a disease.

Other than that, I think you nailed the AA deal.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

If you quit drinking you're nothing but a fucking quitter. Quitters never win. Suck it the fuck up and finish what you start.
:lol:

You wops. Always trying to get us micks to drink ourselves to death.

'Bode this Mick.

Dins and ou_skull,

I'm interested in this AA thing you're referring to, it sounds as if you have a lot of experience with it and know what "they're" up to.

Please elaborate for me before I get involved.

TIA
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I take it that was sarcasm, no?

You seem to forget, I'm a drunk myself. Been to a court ordered AA meeting or two or three(should have sued some fuckers for violating my Rights....but that's a different topic). All I can say, is what a pathetic bunch of jackasses, or the majority of the chapters I saw(went to several, until one of the cool ones mentioned that it's an anonymous organization, and therefore nobody would be any the wiser if the verification slips were forged.....RACK that guy).

Have a problem? Get together with a bunch of other dweebs, and blame all of your problems on God. Wooohoooo! What a party. If I wouldn't have showed up loaded, I would have puked all over the floor. As it was, it was pathetic-but-funny entertainment.

In their defense, they brewed a mean cup of coffee. That was about the only positive I took from there. That, and if I ever became weak-minded and let my drinking take me over, I might end up a whiney douche whose tuesday nights were spoken for every week.

If that's what works for you, then you go ahead and keep schlarving Bill W's cock.
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

so what the hell happened at winchester's the other nite dawg?
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mothster wrote:so what the hell happened at winchester's the other nite dawg?
Bitch gave him some shit, so he tried to hit her F5 key a few times to teach her a lesson.

Cops were called.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:I take it that was sarcasm, no?

Been to a court ordered AA meeting
No it wasn't sarcasm at all. I honestly wanted to know your experience. Frankly, I have no clue who you are, much less whether you're a drunk or not. I had heard things about them and since you spoke with such authority on the subject, figured I'd ask you to elaborate. I figured you might actually know something about AA.

Appreciate the time.

I had been court ordered as well. I didn't find what you found. In fact, the farthest thing from it.

1. I became painfully aware of the fact God wasn't the problem. I was.
2. I became painfully aware of the fact that I was weak minded and could not drink successfully. No big deal, I cannot perform brain surgery successfully either.
3. I became quite content with the fact that my best way of thinking, my "weak mind" got me where I was at. I was, "court ordered" there, just like all the other "losers" and "weak minded" ones.

Bill W is dead dude. As far as I know he was a heterosexual, I know I am. It's not like he was Jesus Christ or Ghandi. He was a just a drunk who came up with a simple plan. A plan based on the theory of a physician and a few psychiartrists of the time, Dr. Jung and I forget the other dudes name. Plus some age old principles of living. This plan was about conquering the weak mind and weak will of ..... drunks.

Where that is innate to you, to some including me, it is information that surpasses comprehension. Bill W just helped make it more clear and put it in "laymen's" terms.

Getting stronger in mind, body and soul.

TinVA

P.S. Good luck Dinsdale, while I didn't know you, I do now. I hope you never have to be court ordered to a meeting again.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, it would appear you're every bit the buzzkill in real life as you are here. To each their own.

I didn't need their help. I'd rather be dependant on something I can go buy at 7-11, rather than a bunch of miserable whiners at some dingy hall across town. I opt for neither, though.

I guess my mind isn't as weak as yours. They only had to throw me in front of a judge once before I figured out that I fucked up. Don't need a bunch of codependants telling me I'm a fuckup. Figured that out all on my own. Grow from your mistakes, or repeat them, that's your choice. Not Bill W's, but your own.

Props on correctly estimating the power of your own gonads, I suppose.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:So, it would appear you're every bit the buzzkill in real life as you are here. To each their own.

I didn't need their help. I'd rather be dependant on something I can go buy at 7-11, rather than a bunch of miserable whiners at some dingy hall across town. I opt for neither, though.

I guess my mind isn't as weak as yours. They only had to throw me in front of a judge once before I figured out that I fucked up. Don't need a bunch of codependants telling me I'm a fuckup. Figured that out all on my own. Grow from your mistakes, or repeat them, that's your choice. Not Bill W's, but your own.

Props on correctly estimating the power of your own gonads, I suppose.
It's not a matter of the gonads. Although alcohol can impact ones ability to maintain an erection, screw up the quality of sperm and in fact, it's been proven to produce estrogen in men.

Thanks for the props though. Props to you too. This exchange has allowed me to elevate past the "Crack Whore" title.
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

This may sound cliche and like I'm avoiding something... I'm not.

My current roommate went to AA earlier this year. He was also "getting picked up" and building houses on the weekends and shit. Then he just finally saw all of the brainwashing and shit they were doing, decided that they're more fucked up than he was, took control of his own life (like none of them can / could / did) and quit going. Then the phone calls started. Nice at first. "Hey, is ____ there? Oh, well, tell him that he missed a meeting tonight. We'll see him tomorrow." Then it got much worse...

"Where's Matt?"
"Don't call my house acting like that, who the fuck is this?"
"Put Matt on the phone."
"Are you that psycho AA fucker?"

Click.

Ring.

"Hello, is Matt there?"
"Yeah, you're the psycho AA fucker."

Click.

Etc, etc, etc...

They got the hint when I got Caller ID and started calling them at all hours...

"Hey, is John there?"
"Speaking. Who is this?"
"Danny. I'm drunk. Fuck off."

Click.

They're brainwashed / washing pricks and they don't have a legitmate problem IMO. I think that there IS such a disease, but the "problem" that most of the people in AA have is a weak mind and nothing of substance to replace being a dipshit with.

the_ouskull
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

the_ouskull wrote:I think that there IS such a disease, but the "problem" that most of the people in AA have is a weak mind and nothing of substance to replace being a dipshit with.
Thank God we have T1B.

Sounds like your "friend" got a raw deal.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

the_ouskull wrote:They got the hint when I got Caller ID and started calling them at all hours...

"Hey, is John there?"
"Speaking. Who is this?"
Excellent.
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

It was just frustrating to see him always in and out, but not really doing anything for himself. I mean, it's great that he was out building houses or whatever, but whenever he was ready to take control of his own life back, it was like it offended those that couldn't. That's what got me riled up.

And since you're baiting, ("friend") you should know that I'm not biting. You're gonna have to bring better grubs than I think you're capable of.

the_ouskull
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:
the_ouskull wrote:They got the hint when I got Caller ID and started calling them at all hours...

"Hey, is John there?"
"Speaking. Who is this?"
Excellent.
:lol:

I missed that one. I got the point before I got down that far. Maybe I am getting better.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

the_ouskull wrote:whenever he was ready to take control of his own life back, it was like it offended those that couldn't.
Of course that was in between the lessons they were teaching him on codependence, right?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

the_ouskull wrote:It was just frustrating to see him always in and out, but not really doing anything for himself. I mean, it's great that he was out building houses or whatever, but whenever he was ready to take control of his own life back, it was like it offended those that couldn't. That's what got me riled up.

And since you're baiting, ("friend") you should know that I'm not biting. You're gonna have to bring better grubs than I think you're capable of.

the_ouskull
No baiting ou, sincere question. You answered, have your own perception of things and it's cool. Thought the bit at the end was funny. You've out done yourself. You made The Buzzkiller laugh, out loud too.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

I used to have a drunk guy that would call my cell every three or four days at about 1 in the morning.

heeeeeeey ish Bob dare?- drunk
No you drunk fucking loser, this is the same wrong number you call every 3 days. -me
heeeeeeey man you don't hava yell at me - drunk
I hope you die alone in a gutter - me
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sorry about that, JCT.

Call me?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

"Merciless, suave and collected"

+

That's Jungian.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

This will serve as evidence of just how badly a stone cold dumbass can get his ass reamed on this board.

Too many RACKS all the way around to list...

.......and off it goes