Wisconsin has best team in college hockey.

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Wisconsin has best team in college hockey.

Post by Goober McTuber »

On the women’s side, that is. Men’s team had to replace a shitload of talent, but they are rounding into shape at the right time. Won 8 of their last 9, albeit against mostly weak competition. Could be dangerous come the WCHA playoffs.

WTF, Screwball, Kalamazoo Tech is above .500 this year? CCHA must be having a really down year.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Wisconsin has best team in college hockey.

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yale, a team that doesn't give out schollys, is the #1 team in the country while a team like Wisconsin, who outspends every school in the nation on the shiniest shit, is ranked nine. Pathetic.

Kalamazoo Tech is having a good year because they have a new coach who is committed to playing defense, goaltending and special teams play.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yale might not hold onto that spot, they just lost to Brown. Then the top spot could rightfully be taken over by a WCHA team. Yale should do well every year. Hockey is a rich kid’s sport.

Considering what the Badgers lost, they are doing pretty well. With a ton of underclassmen. Which bodes very well for the future. Enjoy your time above .500. It can’t last for long.

And catch a puck in the face at the next Capitals game, assmunch.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Yale should do well every year. Hockey is a rich kid’s sport.
Unlike many diploma mills in college hockey like Wisconsin, Yale is a tad bit more difficult academically, meaning the studs on the fast track to the NHL aren't going there. Dumbfuck.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Yale should do well every year. Hockey is a rich kid’s sport.
Unlike many diploma mills in college hockey like Wisconsin, Yale is a tad bit more difficult academically, meaning the studs on the fast track to the NHL aren't going there. Dumbfuck.
First of all, Wisconsin is no slouch academically, as you undoubtedly know. Secondly, it is hardly a diploma mill when it comes to hockey, as many of our players leave early, before they reach their true potential. Wake me up when Yale wins an NCAA title, it’ll be their first.

Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

My boss's daughter is a walk-on for the Lady Badgers. She was the only freshman invited to walk-on. She is red-shirting this year and should be ready to play next year. My boss went to Minnesota and now has to wear Badger red! Funny
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw...thanks to your Broncos, the Wolverines won their first CCHA regular season title since '07-08. :mrgreen:

Nice season for WMU...4th in the conference...they edged out Ferris with that win last night gets home ice in the second round series against Ferris.