I am Dodger fan, and have been for 33 years........

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

I am Dodger fan, and have been for 33 years........

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

And the 11-2 start..................

I am glad.........but worried to put too much emotion this far into the season.

I look at the roster.

Doesn't look as good as the record. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have hope.

God love Tommy Lasorda and Dodger Blue.

It's a long season. Here's to hoping the beginning equals the middle and the end.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

GO RANGERS!!!!!
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

I like the Houston Astros who are based in Houston, TX. and play at Minute Maid Field. They are my most favoritest team in the world.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Re: I am Dodger fan, and have been for 33 years........

Post by The Assassin »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:And the 11-2 start..................

I look at the roster.

I have hope.

It's a long season. Here's to hoping the beginning equals the middle and the end.
As thrilled as I am with this start. I wanna see what they do against the Cards,Braves,Marlins,Cubs,and Reds.
Last edited by The Assassin on Mon May 16, 2005 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Make that 12 and 2, cats.

:lol:
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

socal wrote:Make that 12 and 2, cats.

:lol:

DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

A whole lot of disabled Dodgers fans up in this bitch.

:evil:

So the Dodgers are hitting. So the Dodgers are off to a great start.
So the Dodgers are owning the Padres. So the Padres aren't hitting
worth shit.

It's still too early, brag while you can!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Gotta give Tracy, Depodesta and the Dodgers props for their strong start. I had them pegged for third place in the division behind the Giants and Padres. I didn't think they'd be awful but just not in contention. It's a good time for them to play like this with the Lakers and Clippers finally being put out of their misery.

Post by Guest »

trev wrote:A whole lot of disabled Dodgers fans up in this bitch.
The whole lot of ya are fucked.

NL West Fan watching their shit team:

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

The Assassin wrote: DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
Soon, Dodger fan will recognze that Drew rhymes with Boo.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Poot.

Yea, Dodgerfan that cried about all the piss poor moves they were making, all that "chemistry" bullshit, then not signing the 68 million dollar, MVP candidiate after one year, then trading that waste of space, Green, FINALLY!!!!! Trading Mota? Mota? That was supposed to kill them? Mota and LoDuca? Well, Phillips is one sorry SOB but it just goes to show you how much crack is in LA when they start whigging out over Paul only because they fell in love with him after the ring baring Piazza left town. Oh yea, that's right, he has no rings.

They had no sticks last year! So they brought in JD, Ricky, Jose, and Jeff (probably my only concern due to age/injury and since Cora was proving his defensive skills with Izturis)) and they had Yancy to bring up as the next Mota. LA fan playing general manager is the funniest thing I ever hear on the radio, Lakers or Dodgers. FREAK! THEY STILL HAVE GAGNE AND PENNY ON THE SHELF, and you all don't think this can last? JD has barely even been hitting. As long as Penny can come in and play a full season, they are set. The middle relief will only be strengthened when Yancy goes to set up upon Gange's return and with Penny, Lowe and Perez slinging it, I do not see how so many can be surprised and do not think it could last. If Weaver can become consistent...forgetta 'bout it. Who compares?

I heard Tommy Lasorda on the radio before the seaosn and was like, "Yea, talk that shit." He basically was telling LA that they were full of shit if they came in and criticized the team during the off season. Like a bad hold 'em hand, people get married to the wrong things and are willing to go down with the ship instead of bailing out and trying to play another set. This TEAM is well balanced and more importantly, they are getting the far more value for their dollar after fixing this mess left behind by the dumbass GMs of the past. They will be there in the end. I am not putting rings on their fingers by any means but they are as solid as should have been expected. 12-2? You don't expect that but 10-4, 9-5 was nowhere beyond reasonable expectations.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Re: I am Dodger fan, and have been for 33 years........

Post by The Assassin »

The Assassin wrote:
Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:And the 11-2 start..................

I look at the roster.

I have hope.

As thrilled as I am with this start. I wanna see what they do against the Cards,Braves,Marlins,Cubs,and Reds.

:oops: I saw what they did vs the Cards, Braves,AND the Marlins. :oops:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Went to Dodger Stadium this afternoon, they need to do some serious work on the fan experience. Very little of the organ music of Nancy B, but lots of shitty rap and hip hop. The seats are in serious need of replacement, unless you are in those new dugout club seats.

Oh yeah Jeff Weaver (3 HR given up in the 6th) and JD Pew....errrr Drew (whatsup .250 average with a whopping 2 HR) absolutely SUCK!!!!
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Cross Traffic wrote:Went to Dodger Stadium this afternoon, they need to do some serious work on the fan experience. Very little of the organ music of Nancy B, but lots of shitty rap and hip hop. The seats are in serious need of replacement, unless you are in those new dugout club seats.

Oh yeah Jeff Weaver (3 HR given up in the 6th) and JD Pew....errrr Drew (whatsup .250 average with a whopping 2 HR) absolutely SUCK!!!!
Weaver gets rattled when he makes a mistake. He doenst recover from it,and lets it bug him.

Still I'd rather have him then the wall puncher.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro