So Boehner takes the gavel from Pelosi.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: So Boehner takes the gavel from Pelosi.

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:
OCmike wrote: her district is infamous for being top 5 in # of homeless people (10,000+ in a city of 770,000), has areas of open drive-thru drug zones, large #'s of illegal immigrants and bootleg brandname knockoffs of everything from dvds to designer clothes and her priority in the "stimulus" was Ear-marking $30million for the now infamous salt marsh mouse preserve.
her job is to fix the homeless problem? please elaborate how a representative in Washington DC is s'posed to spearhead a prject to combat homelessness in her home district?
You're pretty fucking clueless, aren't you? Why do you even bother to participate when it is abundantly clear that you don't have any fucking idea...not even the vaguest conception of how this country is run. It's pretty sad really. I suppose you can take comfort in the fact that you are just another monument to the failure of public education in the United States.
all I did was ask a question.

that apparently you can't answer.
why is my neighborhood on fire
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

trev answered your question.

any more questions?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

We must ensure that all of our citizens can secure the affordable, safe, and energy-efficient homes they deserve.
tch... we're just not quite there yet Nancy.

Somebody needs to invent an energy efficient tent.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote:trev answered your question.
reread her post. it was not ananswer.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

sure it was. you asked:
her job is to fix the homeless problem? please elaborate how a representative in Washington DC is s'posed to spearhead a prject to combat homelessness in her home district?
trev posted Nancy's mission statement, what she considers her own job to be. How does that not resonate? She's the Speaker of the House, we're supposed to tell her how to do her job? Is that the 'answer' you're looking for?

Wait, we're supposed to tell you, so that you can then tell her.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Just one little item of note... the bit-o-shenanigans the HoRs get up to in the 112th Congress will be all show and soundbites as not one damn bill they pass will get past the Senate or an Executive veto.

McConnell > Boehner, btw.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:all I did was ask a question.

A question that shows that you don't have a fucking clue about how Congress runs or what they can or cannot do or even what they are supposed to be doing. The truly tragic thing is that fucktarded morons like you are allowed to vote.

Here, have a clue on me, dumbfuck.

http://www.nationalledger.com/cgi-bin/a ... &num=13343
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:all I did was ask a question.

A question that shows that you don't have a fucking clue about how Congress runs or what they can or cannot do or even what they are supposed to be doing. The truly tragic thing is that fucktarded morons like you are allowed to vote.

Here, have a clue on me, dumbfuck.

http://www.nationalledger.com/cgi-bin/a ... &num=13343

you still didn't answer
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yes, I did and in specific detail. Curing your idiocy doesn't interest me much even if it were possible.

Just out curiosity, what do you think a Congressional Represenatative does...in Washington?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
War Wagon wrote:trev answered your question.
reread her post. it was not ananswer.
Nice job hijacking the thread with a throwaway tangent and repeatedly moving the goalposts.

Since I gave you a direct answer to your question, how about you return the favor... How are the Pelosi-haters wrong and why should she be appreciated by more than 12% of Americans(according to approval polls)?

Shuck and jive in 3...2...
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Dinsdale wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Did Nancy Pelosi order up a 200-seat jet for her personal use?

For the lucky ones with LTS on Ignore, I'll answer this question here...

No, she did not order a 200 seat jet for her personal use.

She ordered dozens of them.

FACT.

That FOI thing can be awfully troubling to certain congresspeople, eh?

Categorical bullshit as usual. In fact she may have run up some liquor bills on a Middle East trip. So what? What is this drop in the bucket compared to Boehner's career of facilitating outright corporate corruption in the House? You know, passing out checks from corporations? Pelosi may be compromised on the usual (AIPAC) stranglehold on our congress, but at least she has some basic dignity--actually advancing real health care reform, for example--despite the howling lunacy of such demented spoor as Limpdick, O'Reilly, etc., and the outright kleptocracy of Boehner and his disgusting mentors Tom DeLay and Newt Gingrich.

And just think..all you've got is tedious childish lies and smears. Good luck :wink:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:..but at least she has some basic dignity--
Wanna go ahead and link us up to that "basic dignity"? She's a feather-nesting whore just like the rest of them.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

In fact she was totally rich when she first entered the game. Her dad of course was the mayor of Baltimore and she was raised in politics. She may have several of the standard drawbacks of career machine politicians but at least her basic philosophy is sane--unlike the bizarre and absurdly disastrous agenda of the whole Reagan school of corporate looting.

Your attacks on her are nothing but childish catcalls. And you are nothing but a diseased parrot. Where's your short list for actual viable candidates in 2012? Who?
Before God was, I am
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Real healthcare reform? How do you define "real"? They addressed none[/] of the issues that mattered, are forcing providers to treat patients at a net loss, blatantly lied about everyone being able to keep their current coverage and plan to pay for it all directly through tax increases and indirectly through higher premiums for those that have coverage through a commercial carrier.

What that bill is, is Christmas Day 365 days a year for HMOs, malpractice insurers and pharmaceutical companies.

WW
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

There are unfortunate compromises in the bill--especially the bend-over for Big Pharma. But the drone of steady attacks (mini earthquake!) are exaggerated and malicious--basically the level of Palin's discourse, or Limpdick's blather. ALL of the opposition is directly--and inexplicably--in direct support of massive insurance and drug companies and their utterly indecent profiteering motive and plan. This essential "for profit" ethos foundation of our health care system is the real issue. And Pelosi at least understands this.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:This essential "for profit" ethos foundation of our health care system is the real issue. And Pelosi at least understands this.
Oh yes, she does. That's why it benefits her contributors rather than her constitutents.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:There are unfortunate compromises in the bill
Yeah, they're unfortunate because they're the only parts of the bill that matter.

Since you're obviously clueless on this matter, here's how this little redistribution of wealth game is set up...

1. Medicare & Medicaid payments, which were already so low that most of these patients were seen at a loss, are cut further yet providers are required by law to see these patients
2. Unscrupulous doctors begin and/or accelerate Medicare and Medicaid fraud to non-existent illegal immigrants in order to maintain their same standard of living.
3. Legit Doctors, who already pay out 40% of their income to malpractice insurers, need to make enough money to stay in business, so they renegotiate rates and/or charge more money to commercial insurers to stay in the black.
4. Commercial insurers make up the difference by cutting coverage ($25 x-rays instead of $800 MRIs), raising copays for office visits and taking high-dollar prescription drugs off of their formulary list so patients pay for them almost entirely out of pocket.
5. Commercial insurance rates skyrocket despite the cuts in coverage to cover the increase in payments for services, and the ending of many of the industry's (amdittedly fucked up) practices such as lifetime maximums, two-year max coverage of mental health issues, etc.
6. Employers greatly increase the out-of-pocket amount employees pay and switch to a plan with higher copays that include high deductibles and lousier coverage (like an 80/20 plan).
7. You, me and anyone else with commercial insurance end up paying the equivalent of a car payment in monthly premiums so others can get it for free while maintaining the current system’s profit structure for the big players.

Had they capped malpractice lawsuits and regulated the crazily-out-of-control malpractice industry, killed the HMOs anti-trust exemption and allowed competition across state lines, many of the insane costs of doing business would have “fixed themselves”. But they didn’t as a payoff to the trial attorneys association, malpractice insurance companies and HMOs. We

And finally, by not designing and putting an effective Medicare/Medicaid fraud detection and enforcement system in place BEFORE throwing billions more at these programs, they have guaranteed that this will all explode in a supernova of catastrophic clusterfuckery, all of which will be paid for by people like YOU.

They just served you a steaming Chalupa turd on a platter and you applaud them?

You're a fucking idiot.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

OCmike wrote: ...redistribution of wealth...
...Unscrupulous...
...fraud...
crazily-out-of-control...
...fraud...
...clusterfuckery...

Are you an insurance lobbyist? You sure sound like one.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Martyred wrote:
OCmike wrote: ...redistribution of wealth...
...Unscrupulous...
...fraud...
crazily-out-of-control...
...fraud...
...clusterfuckery...

Are you an insurance lobbyist? You sure sound like one.
Nope, I'm a senior analyst in the industry. I work for a patient-first/profit second company that is having to flip that around just to survive and I'm pretty pissed off about it.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:Yes, I did and in specific detail. Curing your idiocy doesn't interest me much even if it were possible.

Just out curiosity, what do you think a Congressional Represenatative does...in Washington?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNgMgMrA ... re=related
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

OCmike wrote:Nope, I'm a senior analyst in the industry.
No kidding.
OCmike wrote:...that is having to flip that around just to survive...
Are you reading from their script on that one, or do they encourage you to ad lib to feign authenticity?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Martyred wrote:
OCmike wrote:Nope, I'm a senior analyst in the industry.
No kidding.
Settle down, Marty. I’m a senior systems analyst. However, while most systems analysts have one area of expertise, I’m one of the few people around who knows all of them (Managed Care, Revenue, Clinical Mgmt, eHealth Records). So I’d like to think that I have a better big picture view of the US health care industry than a non-US resident who gets his info from message boards and biased blog and aggregate sites.
Martyred wrote:Are you reading from their script on that one, or do they encourage you to ad lib to feign authenticity?
Actually, the company line is that we’ll have to find a way to keep patient care #1, but it’s just bravado bullshit. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that going forward cost will be the first consideration. It has to be. In the past we made enough money from commercial insurers that we were able to treat Medicare & Medicaid patients at a loss and still stay in the black overall. But with Obama’s massive expansion of those programs, we can’t afford to lose money on those patients anymore because we’ll be seeing so many more of them…at the same time that Obama is cutting reimbursements and devaluing the dollar.

You don't have to be a math whiz to figure out that this ^^^^ is a worse idea than having unprotected sex with Lillian Vernon.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cueball wrote:
They gonna use that thing for a game of croquet afterwards?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.