ACC! ACC! ACC!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

ACC! ACC! ACC!

Post by stuckinia »

After watching these shit bowl games, is it any question why the Hokies dominate this conference?

Was Jacori Harris a preseason Heisman candidate? Worst QB in the ACC. Miami is making ND look like an actual football team.

UNC actually won a game before the NCAA fucks Butch Davis right in his cheatin ass. Enjoy your moment in the sun UNC.

Definitely cannot complain about NC State spelunking those constantly overrated couch-burning inbred fucks from WVA. I wish that entire state would turn into some sort of coal mine fire.

I am happy the Terps won dominated their game for the Fridge. I grew up a Terp fan, so that feels good.

Two teams that lost their bowl games (Clemson and Ga Tech) now have losing records.

At least my Hokies will drive Harbaugh and Luck to the NFL after humiliating them in the Orange Bowl. I hope the Tree enjoys the pain that it will experience Monday evening.

I hope this is not another Boise Sate Monday night.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Re: ACC! ACC! ACC!

Post by Mace »

I haven't watched any of the ND-Miami game but am getting ready to watch the second half. Yeah, Miami sucks, Harris might be the most overhyped QB in college football, and the ACC sucks. Stanford will hammer that point home once again on Jan. 3. Luck will be going to the NFL on a high note and Harbaugh will be heading to Ann Arbor...possibly...or maybe the 49ers. He'll win quicker in Ann Arbor than SF, but we'll see what he decides.

After ND pulls off this beatdown, Lou Holtz will have them in his pre-season top 5.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Papa Willie wrote:Clemson sure dropped another turd today. :(
Yes, and me not knowing anything about either team, I took Clemson as my pick in that one. :roll: I should have just flipped a coin for all of my picks. I do have ND, Georgia, and South Carolina in today's games.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Mace hurts me. Must be him sticking with an old dude like Mikey. The Hokies are gonna continue their win streak. Hottest team in America.

Clemson dropping a turd? BIG surprise. From Terry Bowden to Debo Swinney, absolute suck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

stuckinia wrote:I am happy the Terps won dominated their game for the Fridge. I grew up a Terp fan, so that feels good.
It is amazing that the NC ST AD (Debbie Yow) is why Fridge got fired, and she's not even MD AD anymore! She green lighted the disastrous new luxury boxes at Byrd Stadium (to her partial credit, it wasn't her fault the economy shit the bed when they started construction). Then she couldn't fucking wait to get rid of Fridge so she signed his fucking assistant, James Franklin, to one of those "next in line" contracts with a million dollar payday if he wasn't coach by a certain date (this season). I don't think Fridge signed off on that, he's never spoken publicly about it (I believe).

Then, as Fridge goes 2-9 in 09 and Yow is just licking her fucking chops, Yow decides to take the NC ST AD job. Unfortunately for the new MD AD, Kevin Anderson, he was put into an extremely precarious position after Fridge goes 8-4 in '10 and is named ACC Coach of the Year. Anderson couldn't make up his mind about what to do with Fridge and Franklin and Franklin wasn't going to wait very song, so he took the Vandy gig and brought all his assistants with him, basically emasculating Fridge. Fridge didn't want to be a lameduck coach, so he told Anderson over dinner in Bethesda he wanted an extension. Anderson couldn't commit to that right away (i.e. the answer is NO), so a few days later, he decided it would be best to go in another direction. He felt that Fridge wasn't generating enough "juice" for the football program to get people to buy those boxes and the Under Armour CEO decided to pay for Fridge's buyout and to help pay to try to get his boy Mike Leach and his fat little girlfriends to come to College Park.

Fair enough. Anderson did what he had to do, but Fridge still got screwed, and he can thank that cunt Debbie Yow for that.

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

stuckinia wrote:Mace hurts me. Must be him sticking with an old dude like Mikey. The Hokies are gonna continue their win streak. Hottest team in America.

Clemson dropping a turd? BIG surprise. From Terry Bowden to Debo Swinney, absolute suck.
Oh, I don't think I hurt you too bad, but I'm pretty sure that Stanford is a far better team than James Madison.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:I should have just flipped a coin for all of my picks.
Or asked me.

I hate to speak too soon, but I'm rolling you bitches. :mrgreen:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Mace wrote:
stuckinia wrote:Mace hurts me. Must be him sticking with an old dude like Mikey. The Hokies are gonna continue their win streak. Hottest team in America.

Oh, I don't think I hurt you too bad, but I'm pretty sure that Stanford is a far better team than James Madison.
LOL

Unless your team has team speed and depth comparable to Oregon, on both sides of the ball, you don't have a chance, i.e. you don't have a chance.

The Trees will put up 250 on the ground and 250 in the air against the Pokies and win going away 41-14.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

stuckinia wrote:Hottest team in America.
Of course they are.

Sin,
Oregon, Auburn, TCU
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:
Of course they are.

Sin,
Oregon, Auburn, TCU

and all the 1 loss teams in the top 10
FTFY
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote:
Of course they are.

Sin,
Oregon, Auburn, TCU

and all the 1 loss teams in the top 10

and everyone who didn't lose to a 1AA
Back at'cha
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one