UConn bitches

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Re: UConn bitches

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote:You don't think Pujols could hit .200 against Finch?
I said Jeter, but no, Pujols couldn't get 10 hits in 50 at bats against Finch either... or a slew of others.
Like I said...whatever. :roll:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mace wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote:You don't think Pujols could hit .200 against Finch?
I said Jeter, but no, Pujols couldn't get 10 hits in 50 at bats against Finch either... or a slew of others.
Like I said...whatever. :roll:
Yeah ....that is why they play MLB, and not some back lot beer drinking exhibition softball league, where some bi curious college softball player is going to get the ball past Pujols, Adrian Gonzales, Joe Mauer, Ryan Howard or any of the other 2000 or so MLB players who would take that bitch yard every time they came to the plate. Pancake that fucking ball right over her head.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

smackaholic wrote:you seem moer like the "I got it all figured out" type.
That's a nice little slice of IKYABWAI. The thread or subject doesn't matter, you can't stop yourself from defecating your oh-so important opinion all over it, and act as if your thought should be the last word. Learn to separate fact from opinion, butthole.
I will go ahead and say that I believe a very good high school boys team would run them straight out of the gym.
So it went from decent to very good?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

My buddy and I got credits for helping out the coach of our JC womens team, who also happened to head up or Journalism department. Every now and again, he'd have us round up a few guys and play some 5 on 5 against what was then one of the best teams in the area. When I say 5 on 5, I really mean a full game with a full roster against just five dudes. Not one of these matchups were ever close. Mind you, this was a consistent winner who had girls that ended up playing D1 and could hang with Cheryl Miller's USC teams as they visited for an annual scrimmage. Women basketball players of that caliber got ran out of the gym by a couple of pickup players and Journalism geeks every time.

So if the question is if a decent HS team could take a WNBA team, in my opinion I’d say that is a reasonable statement.

They did throw some solid elbows though.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

R-Jack wrote:
They did throw some solid elbows though.
Shit, my wife can do that.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

No dis-respect. They played hard. They just couldn't hang with six foot white guys and 5'6 asians with nary a speck of real athletic talent in them.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

I hated my college roommate’s girlfriend. She was a mouthy bitch who droned on and on about the equality of men and women in sports and how the WNBA was really going to make it (this was 2000) because the women were (stop me if you’ve heard this) more fundamentally sound than the men and that would appeal to a wide audience.

She was a huge basketball nut who was all state her senior year. I never played beyond my high school freshman team. After her saying this nonstop for about 2 months, I challenged her to a game of 1-on-1, to 11. I would spot her a 10 point lead, with the ball and give her a point if she hit the rim. She refused to play me.

Back to the softball thing, Mace, your line about chicks being DH’s is intellectually dishonest and you know it. DH’s are signed to provide power and drive in runs. There isn’t a slap and judy DH playing now, and if there was, he would have to hit .350 or higher to get a job. You’ve addressed the speed issue and the MLB’ers adjusting to that, but you have failed to address the point that softball pitchers can make the ball move in many more directions than you can with a baseball, and all of them have a Johan Santana-type changeup. They would also have to get use to using much lighter bats, as well as completely changing their swing.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Back to the softball thing, Mace, your line about chicks being DH’s is intellectually dishonest and you know it. DH’s are signed to provide power and drive in runs. There isn’t a slap and judy DH playing now, and if there was, he would have to hit .350 or higher to get a job. You’ve addressed the speed issue and the MLB’ers adjusting to that, but you have failed to address the point that softball pitchers can make the ball move in many more directions than you can with a baseball, and all of them have a Johan Santana-type changeup. They would also have to get use to using much lighter bats, as well as completely changing their swing.
Yeah, I thought about the power thing but, since they wouldn't be able to play as a position player, I felt that was the only option.

Adjusting to a lighter bat is much easier than adjusting to a heavier one. I've already said that MLB players would have to make an adjustment to the pitching distance and would have to shorten their stroke....but they are world class athletes with world class reflexes, and would be able to do just that with a little practice. It's not that big of a deal. Expecting Albert Pujols to walk in off the street and grab a softball bat to hit off of Jenny Finch is a near impossible task, but give him a little BP off of a softball pitcher to get used to the release point and variety of pitches and he would hit successfully against her or any other softball pitcher. If you played softball at a very high level, you've faced pitchers who are probably better than Jenny Finch. I know I have and, if I can hit those guys, I think Pujols and other major leaguers could too.
Killian

Post by Killian »

I played Modified for a year and did just fine in a league. I was asked to try out for a travel team. First time through taking BP, took me a bit to warm up to the better pitcher they had on the mound. After about 15-20 swings, I was hitting the ball solid. We went another round through BP and the coach said the pitcher was going to throw me about 30 pitches and simulate a game. I think I fouled 2 off and put one in play.

I’m not a world class athlete, and don’t have reflex’s like an MLB player. But knowing that the ball can come in at many different speeds, and break 3 times as many ways, was a little overwhelming. And that wasn’t even full windmill. Even given an hour of BP, I think these guys would struggle to adjust to the variety of ways the pitches would move. Hell, there’s a reason why a cut fastball or split finger fastball are so effective when thrown properly. They look just like a fastball, but dive away in a different direction at the last moment. A pitcher who could make their fastball move 4-5 ways, with a devastating change up would be nearly unhittable.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

What is "modified" softball?
Killian

Post by Killian »

Fast pitch, no full windmill. Basically, the pitcher can bring his arm back and as high behind his head as possible, but he cannot make the full windmill motion. Think of a bowling swing with your arm.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Killian wrote:Fast pitch, no full windmill. Basically, the pitcher can bring his arm back and as high behind his head as possible, but he cannot make the full windmill motion. Think of a bowling swing with your arm.
Interesting. I've never seen anything but a full windmill delivery and didn't know a modified game existed.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I umpired a few ASA Modified pitch tournaments back in the day. A cool game where pitching isn't all that dominant and batters can actually hit the ball along with bunting and stealing. The teams have 10 players like Slo-Pitch.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bonds stood in against Finch and easily handled everything she threw. In fact he didn't even deign to crush it--just placing the bat like a magnet right on the ball..and announcing the result--"that's a double" etc. It was perhaps the most amazing and clearest display of his scary skills ('cept for teeing up Gagne's 100mph cheese and launching it deep into the smoggy L.A. night) 8)
Before God was, I am
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Bonds stood in against Finch and easily handled everything she threw. In fact he didn't even deign to crush it--just placing the bat like a magnet right on the ball..and announcing the result--"that's a double" etc. It was perhaps the most amazing and clearest display of his scary skills ('cept for teeing up Gagne's 100mph cheese and launching it deep into the smoggy L.A. night) 8)
Got a link to that story? All accounts that I've heard/read say that Bonds refused to swing at her riser with no mention of any hits.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

As long as UCLA is being mentioned, and ladies hoops is being mentioned, probably should include pic of the current UCLA women's coach.....VERY doable in a black woman sort of way

Probably will be off to Tennessee as soon as Summit retires though....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
That's a nice little slice of IKYABWAI. The thread or subject doesn't matter, you can't stop yourself from defecating your oh-so important opinion all over it, and act as if your thought should be the last word. Learn to separate fact from opinion, butthole.
I will go ahead and say that I believe a very good high school boys team would run them straight out of the gym.
Your reading comp really ain't that good, is it screwy?

I gave an opinion that I came right out and said was my guess, not carved in stone fact. Wanna link me to where I said it was THE last word on anything.

And my statement concerning a good HS team is not a modification of my original point. I still believe a DECENT team would beat them. I just added that a GOOD team runs them right out of the gym.

So, how's about something substantial backing up your apparent position that WNBA chicks mop up decent HS boys. And by decent, I mean typical average sized suburban or city school which might have a few kids that could go on to div 2 or div 3 schools. such a team likely has a few kids bigger than 6-3.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Literally 2 miles down the street is Fresno State's athletic facilities. On the SE corner says 1998 NCAA Softball Champions and on the SW corner says 2008 NCAA Baseball Champions and nobody gives a shit except a few parents or students that buy the David Carr #8, Trent Dilfer #12, Lorenzo Neal #22, or Ryan Mathews #21 FSU football jerseys. A few apples, and lots of oranges that nobody cares about.

Oh, my senior year at USC this cute little black chick was standing next to me at a typical party. I asked her if she was that "Cooper girl" and she was sweet and said yes. So I placed my empty beer can on her head. Turns out Cynthia Cooper was pretty good in the WNBA.

edit: I didn't put a beer can on her head as she was the nicest person I've met at USC. Absolutely the sweetest girl that ended up being very good in the WNBA
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

It's pretty amazing that any sports team or individual athlete can rack up 90 wins in a row.

That said, women's sports intrigues me about as much as watching ice melt.

The one and only exception is a female professional triathlete named Chrissie Wellington. She is doing things that no female has ever come close to doing and she routinely beats most of the male professional triathletes. In her last race at Ironman Arizona she came in 8th overall and the only reason she didn't come in 6th was she had a flat tire on the bike. The second place female was 30 minutes behind her. No woman had ever broken 9 hours in a North American Ironman and she finished in 8:36. Even the guy who came in 2nd at Kona in 2009 didn't beat her at Arizona.

She finished a Ironman event in Germany in 8:19.
On 18 July Wellington defended her title at Challenge Roth in Germany in a new iron-distance world record record time of 8:19:13, placing seventh overall and bettering her own record by more than 12 minutes. In so doing, she set a new women's record for the bike split of 4:36:33, and then finished the race with a "stunning" 2:48:54 for the marathon, beating Erin Baker's record of 2:49:53 which had stood since 1990. Only three men recorded a faster marathon run, two of whom were less than a minute faster. Her winning margin (32:57) over second-placed Rebekah Keat was greater than her time (26:37) behind the winning man.

She has never, ever lost an Ironman race. She has won Kona every year she's done it (missed this year due to illness the day before the race). She finished 20th overall at Kona in 2009, a field which included the very best male triathletes in the world and only 19 of them can say they weren't "chicked." She's a once in a lifetime freak of an athlete.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I don't mind watching good high school or college softball game or even basketball if it's well played. Softball is a much faster paced game than baseball, if it's well played, and it's okay to watch. Comparing UCONN to UCLA is ridiculous though. They're two different games played at different levels of excellence. I don't begrudge the UCONN women for what they've accomplished but they might want to keep in mind that Walton and his crew could probably still hand them their asses at age 60.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rack Fu wrote:It's pretty amazing that any sports team or individual athlete can rack up 90 wins in a row.

That said, women's sports intrigues me about as much as watching ice melt.

The one and only exception is a female professional triathlete named Chrissie Wellington. She is doing things that no female has ever come close to doing and she routinely beats most of the male professional triathletes. In her last race at Ironman Arizona she came in 8th overall and the only reason she didn't come in 6th was she had a flat tire on the bike. The second place female was 30 minutes behind her. No woman had ever broken 9 hours in a North American Ironman and she finished in 8:36. Even the guy who came in 2nd at Kona in 2009 didn't beat her at Arizona.

She finished a Ironman event in Germany in 8:19.
On 18 July Wellington defended her title at Challenge Roth in Germany in a new iron-distance world record record time of 8:19:13, placing seventh overall and bettering her own record by more than 12 minutes. In so doing, she set a new women's record for the bike split of 4:36:33, and then finished the race with a "stunning" 2:48:54 for the marathon, beating Erin Baker's record of 2:49:53 which had stood since 1990. Only three men recorded a faster marathon run, two of whom were less than a minute faster. Her winning margin (32:57) over second-placed Rebekah Keat was greater than her time (26:37) behind the winning man.

She has never, ever lost an Ironman race. She has won Kona every year she's done it (missed this year due to illness the day before the race). She finished 20th overall at Kona in 2009, a field which included the very best male triathletes in the world and only 19 of them can say they weren't "chicked." She's a once in a lifetime freak of an athlete.
Women close the gap pretty well in endurance sports. The female marathon record is 2:15.

Two fukking fifteen for 26 miles. That is hauling ass, whether you got a cock and balls or not.

An elite women's marathon runner will beat the shit out of any man who is not very close to elite status himself.

If you were to compare it to basketball, it would be like saying a WNBA team could play with men's CBA or eurotrash teams. Maybe not beat them, but sure the fukk let them know they were in a game.

An elite women's marathoner would whup up on elite boys HS marathoners and give very good college men's runners all they could handle, if not beat them outright.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Can we all just agree that women are without peer when it comes to eating snatch for the first time?

I was going to suggest sucking cock, but as long as Jon has fingers to type, we will never be unified in that thought.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:Women close the gap pretty well in endurance sports. The female marathon record is 2:15. Two fukking fifteen for 26 miles. That is hauling ass, whether you got a cock and balls or not.
2:15 would win the mens open division in most local marathons.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:Fast pitch, no full windmill. Basically, the pitcher can bring his arm back and as high behind his head as possible, but he cannot make the full windmill motion. Think of a bowling swing with your arm.
Sounds pretty fucking stupid. No surprise it comes out of metro Detroit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mikey wrote:
Here is a breakdown of the teams UCLA beat during the streak

6 times - California, Oregon, Oregon State, Stanford, USC, Washington, Washington State

4 times - Notre Dame

2 times - Cal. St. Barbara, Chicago Loyola, Iowa, Long Beach St., San Francisco

1 time - Arizona St., Arkansas, Bradley, BYU, Citadel, Denver, Drake, Florida State, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa St., Kansas, Louisville, Maryland, Memphis, Michigan, NC State, Ohio, Ohio St., Pacific, Pittsburgh, Providence, Santa Clara, SMU, St. Bonaventure, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M, Villanova, Weber St., Wisconsin, Wyoming

Read more at Suite101: UCLA's 88-Game Winning Streak: Two Undefeated NCAA Crowns During Nearly Three Perfect Years http://www.suite101.com/content/uclas-8 ... z18lXlGi6Z
Not all powerhouse programs, but not too may Franklin Pierces and Holy Crosses either.

Not tob urst you bubble or anything but out all the programs you just rattled off on your list from 1969 to 1974 they had a combined total of 12 NCAA tourney appearances... six of those were by Villanova and Notre Dame and that's without being year specific.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

smackaholic wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Your reading comp really ain't that good, is it screwy?

I gave an opinion that I came right out and said was my guess, not carved in stone fact. Wanna link me to where I said it was THE last word on anything.

And my statement concerning a good HS team is not a modification of my original point. I still believe a DECENT team would beat them. I just added that a GOOD team runs them right out of the gym.

So, how's about something substantial backing up your apparent position that WNBA chicks mop up decent HS boys. And by decent, I mean typical average sized suburban or city school which might have a few kids that could go on to div 2 or div 3 schools. such a team likely has a few kids bigger than 6-3.

I watched Shea Ralph in high school run boys off the court and launch deep shots over their domes and outstretched arms when I was younger in North Carolina... North Carolina. This is a girl who couldn't even consistently start when she got to UConn.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

SCS wrote:Not tob urst you bubble or anything but out all the programs you just rattled off on your list from 1969 to 1974 they had a combined total of 12 NCAA tourney appearances... six of those were by Villanova and Notre Dame and that's without being year specific.
That may be true, but wasn't the NCAA tourney field just -- 25 teams in those days?

Obviously not nearly as easy to BE a "tournament caliber team" in those days.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
I watched Shea Ralph in high school run boys off the court and launch deep shots over their domes and outstretched arms when I was younger in North Carolina... North Carolina. This is a girl who couldn't even consistently start when she got to UConn.
it's been a while, but, if i remember right, Shea was easily a starter but ran into injury problems. So, she was one of the best players on a very, very good team.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

from the huskies website:
Ralph returns to UConn where she earned All-America status as a player and was recognized as the 2000 BIG EAST Player of the Year. Ralph was a captain of Connecticut's 2000 NCAA National Championship Team and finished her career with 1,678 points, which ranks as the eighth best total in UConn annals. She also graduated from UConn ranked among the program's top-10 career leaders in assists (456), steals (252) and field goal percentage (.579).

In addition, Ralph was honored following the 2000 season as the recipient of the Honda Award, which is presented to the top female athlete in 12 collegiate sports, was named as the Sports Illustrated for Women Player of the Year and was selected as the most valuable player at the 2000 NCAA Final Four.

Ralph, who graduated from the University of Connecticut in 2001 with a degree in exercise physiology, also spent a season (2003) as an assistant coach with the Springfield Spirit of the National Women's Basketball League. She was selected in the 2001 WNBA Draft by the Utah Starzz, but was unable to compete due to a knee injury.

As a prep player, Ralph was chosen as the National High School Player of the Year while at Terry Sanford High School in Fayetteville, N.C.
damn, my memory's pretty good for an old fukk. She was considered the best HS player in America, which means best HS player in the fukking universe. you portray her as a college player "struggling to start", which would imply that she was just a really good HS player?

So, the best girl on the planet ran "boys" off the court?

Yeah, I'm OK with that statement. It does absolutely nothing to refute the idea that the talent levels between males and females is so lopsided, you can't even call it the same sport.

BTW, Shea's one of those rare talented HS ballers you actually wouldn't mind nailing.

rack her.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I played a softball game back when I was going to Jr College with the women's softball team. They were challanged by the men's Baseball team and needed a 9th person. The guys called uncle in the 3rd inning down by around 30. They couldn't hit the fastpich heater and they had nobody that could throw underhand well.

For what it's worth.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Moving Sale wrote:I played a softball game back when I was going to Jr College with the women's softball team. They were challanged by the men's Baseball team and needed a 9th person. The guys called uncle in the 3rd inning down by around 30. They couldn't hit the fastpich heater and they had nobody that could throw underhand well.

For what it's worth.
For some reason, Eddie Gaedel comes to mind here....and, very appropriately, it was a softball.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Lazy fuck.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

smackaholic wrote:from the huskies website:
Ralph returns to UConn where she earned All-America status as a player and was recognized as the 2000 BIG EAST Player of the Year. Ralph was a captain of Connecticut's 2000 NCAA National Championship Team and finished her career with 1,678 points, which ranks as the eighth best total in UConn annals. She also graduated from UConn ranked among the program's top-10 career leaders in assists (456), steals (252) and field goal percentage (.579).

In addition, Ralph was honored following the 2000 season as the recipient of the Honda Award, which is presented to the top female athlete in 12 collegiate sports, was named as the Sports Illustrated for Women Player of the Year and was selected as the most valuable player at the 2000 NCAA Final Four.

Ralph, who graduated from the University of Connecticut in 2001 with a degree in exercise physiology, also spent a season (2003) as an assistant coach with the Springfield Spirit of the National Women's Basketball League. She was selected in the 2001 WNBA Draft by the Utah Starzz, but was unable to compete due to a knee injury.

As a prep player, Ralph was chosen as the National High School Player of the Year while at Terry Sanford High School in Fayetteville, N.C.
damn, my memory's pretty good for an old fukk. She was considered the best HS player in America, which means best HS player in the fukking universe. you portray her as a college player "struggling to start", which would imply that she was just a really good HS player?

So, the best girl on the planet ran "boys" off the court?

Yeah, I'm OK with that statement. It does absolutely nothing to refute the idea that the talent levels between males and females is so lopsided, you can't even call it the same sport.

BTW, Shea's one of those rare talented HS ballers you actually wouldn't mind nailing.

rack her.
They weren't just boys... Terry Sanford pretty well dominated Cumberland County and was a consistent state tourney team that advanced.

I didn't recall her being that consistent a player at UConn.

But no I would not nail her, then or now.

On the other hand... had I had the opportunity I would have most certainly nailed this while in college...

Only ever had the opportunity of seeing her roam campus, out and about, or on the court...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

SunCoastSooner wrote:They weren't just boys... Terry Sanford pretty well dominated Cumberland County and was a consistent state tourney team that advanced.
terry who?
I didn't recall her being that consistent a player at UConn.
what fukking part of plagued by knee injuries did you not understand. she was national player of the year in HS, while terry what'shisface was maybe player of the county. nice KYOA, coaster.
But no I would not nail her, then or now.

On the other hand... had I had the opportunity I would have most certainly nailed this while in college...

shea's not hot by typical chick standards, but, she's hot by women college baller standards
Only ever had the opportunity of seeing her roam campus, out and about, or on the court...
yeah, that's pretty hot even by smoking hot chick standards.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

smackaholic wrote:
what fukking part of plagued by knee injuries did you not understand. she was national player of the year in HS, while terry what'shisface was maybe player of the county. nice KYOA, coaster.
Terry Sanford was the school she went to. Jesus you even posted an article mentioning it. What about that memory old fukk?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:I saw ESPN going homer and crying about UConn probably going to lose $3.5 mill off the Orange Bowl.

I never pull for OU. That being said, I will this time. I hope the red fags beat the blue fags by 80.

You accept 17k in tickets but only are able to sell around 2k of them because you have shitty fans that sort of thing happens...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:I saw ESPN going homer and crying about UConn probably going to lose $3.5 mill off the Orange Bowl.

I never pull for OU. That being said, I will this time. I hope the red fags beat the blue fags by 80.

You accept 17k in tickets but only are able to sell around 2k of them because you have shitty fans that sort of thing happens...
If by "accept" you mean "have shoved down your throat", I agree.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Goober McTuber wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

If by "accept" you mean "have shoved down your throat", I agree.

ESPN Misreported that shit. The Fiesta only requires you take 9,500 tickets. They ordered more than that up to the maximum allowable.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

SunCoastSooner wrote:

It's not a matter of them being shitty. It's a matter of them knowing what sort of beatdown will ensue and deciding it's much cheaper to watch it on TV. Actually, more like watch the first quarter and turn the channel when the huskies go down by 3 TDs.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

SunCoastSooner wrote:ESPN Misreported that shit. The Fiesta only requires you take 9,500 tickets. They ordered more than that up to the maximum allowable.
If this is correct, some motherfukker at UConn needs to be fired. Fukk, he needs to go to jail for that sort of pissing away of state money.