Crock Pot Cooking

"Hey Mikey"

Moderator: Mikey

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Crock Pot Cooking

Post by Dinsdale »

Toddowen wrote:the ease with which one can make pulled pork that's as good as any BBQ joint out there is a big reason to own one in and of itself. You'd be surprised how authentic the taste of pulled pork using Kraft hickory flavored barbeque sauce is. You'd swear that someone labored all day around a fire, turning a hog on a spit.

I'll go with...

No.

Speaking of the crockpot -- made way too many ribs on the smoker friday night, so the leftovers just went into the crock with some shitty BBQ sauce (probably add some red wine later).

Ribs certainly aren't the ideal starting point, but I'll stew up any leftover smoked pork for pulled pork sammies.

Last night was turkey burgers, cooked in the smoker, served on homemade buns from the bread machine. Words can't describe the level of awesomeness, which probably cost about a grand total of $2 for 2 people (including sides).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Why would you buy a crock pot used? My God, they're $20-30 new
I wasn't really familiar with how cheap they were when I first assumed that. Obviously a buying a used one would be stupid. Thanks for the tips, too. Prick.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Why would you buy a crock pot used? My God, they're $20-30 new
I wasn't really familiar with how cheap they were when I first assumed that. Obviously a buying a used one would be stupid. Thanks for the tips, too. Prick.
Well, call me stupid.

Not sure if the OL bought ours new or at a tag sale for a dollar, but, if somebody's selling it at a tag sale, odds are, it hasn't even been out of the box, so wtf is wrong with a 98% discount.

Also, it actually is a green thing to do, unlike stupid ridiculous shit that people do like drive priuses.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:Well, call me stupid.
Yes, we could belabor the obvious.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Smoke the weed while you're making regular brownies in the crock pot. You won't care that they're not perfect.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tarddowen,

Put your head in the fucking crockpot and set it to High, you fucking crackpot.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim