I defy you

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: I defy you

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:I hope Todd is hate-fucking the living beJesus out of that every night. I know I would, if she would shut the fuck up for a few minutes.
You know why men love blowjobs so much?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

88 wrote:I know I would, if she would shut the fuck up for a few minutes.

she's cute, but I can't imagine her being a good lay.
why is my neighborhood on fire
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Dinsdale wrote:You know why men love blowjobs so much?
Rack.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

After watching the Bush/FOXNEWS interviews I wanted to knock down a few cool ones at a titty bar with ol' Dubya. :D
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bizzarofelice wrote:she's cute, but I can't imagine her being a good lay.

The next time you're in the U&L, stop by, and I'll teach you the proper way to strike the back of a female head.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bizzarodins wrote:There are only about 40% you'd even consider slipping a shot past, even after a 12-er.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88 wrote:[ I'd bang her until her legs fell off PROVIDED .....
anyone that would qualify that statement is a dork snorkling, cum guzzling nancy boy. nice yob outting yourself.

i'd show up to that date with an ipod equipped with those bose noise cancelling headphones. she could yammer away all she wanted. of course, it's kind hard to yammer when your flossing with pubes.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:drink a 12-pack of shitty beer, while watching 3 hours of Sarah Palin's Alaska on DVR
Just another regular night for me.

Sin,

Poptart
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

For the record, if I drank a 12-pack of shitty beer, I don't think I could get through the first 30 minutes of Palin's continuous campaign ad without vomiting...and not from the beer.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

88 wrote:I'd bang her until her legs fell off PROVIDED she would shut the fuck up while I was doing my work.
Next to a faithful dog, duct tape is mans best friend.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:
88 wrote:I'd bang her until her legs fell off PROVIDED she would shut the fuck up while I was doing my work.
Next to a faithful dog, duct tape is mans best friend.
you stick with the duct tape, needle dick. i'll go with the perferred heterosexual manner of keeping her quite already discussed in this thread.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

is that before or after you wreck Jess' starfish?

cockaholic running hetero smack, too funny.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

doesn't matter. i could be in a sea of jess' starfish (or is it starfishes) if sarah shows up, it's game on.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bizzarofelice wrote:

Are you talking about Piper or Willow?
Before God was, I am
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

sexiness is also a personality. there are some girls who get at it and some who think giving blow jobs is icky. I don't think Palin gets at it.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:

Are you talking about Piper or Willow?
Nice names mom, ya fucking tard (karma) But wait...there's more: Track, Bristol, and Trig to go with Piper and Willow.

Yea...that's who I want at the helm. An attention whore who not only uses her tits but goes so far as to give her kids fucked up names to draw even more attention to "Meeeee!"
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:to drink a 12-pack of shitty beer, while watching 3 hours of Sarah Palin's Alaska on DVR and not have a goddamned smile on your face.
You liberal tards sure are fixated on SP for some reason.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

I wouldn't exactly call 88 a liberal or a tard. He leans to the right of the spectrum and I can't disagree with his premise about the show.

The previews of that show are spectacular, even without hearing Palin's inane banter. She may be a shitty politician but you really can't ask for a more interesting person to be the tour guide of a state that is little known by most of us in the lower 48. Beautiful country and the photography is spectacular. Of course, she has to talk just enough so your mind will associate all of the positive things in Alaska with her when/if she announces her candidacy next year. I haven't watched the show yet but no doubt, there will be a marathon of all of the episodes and I will catch up then. DVR will help if I hear too much talking.

Don't know why the prospect of 88 and DInsy going out to pick up bitches makes me giddy/puts me in the holiday spirit but it does.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
88 wrote:to drink a 12-pack of shitty beer, while watching 3 hours of Sarah Palin's Alaska on DVR and not have a goddamned smile on your face.
You liberal tards sure are fixated on SP for some reason.
it's a hetero thing. you wouldn't understand.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:watching 3 hours of Sarah Palin's Alaska
Any cleavage, erect nipples or camel toes to work with?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I don't think Palin gets at it.
As long as she gets on it, it doesn't really matter.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:I don't think Palin gets at it.
As long as she gets on it, it doesn't really matter.

If you're okay with a pity fuck.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yeah, I'm good with it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
88 wrote:drink a 12-pack of shitty beer, while watching 3 hours of Sarah Palin's Alaska on DVR
Just another regular night for me.

Sin,

Poptart
I'm not a Palin fan.
I'm not a shitty beer fan.

Other than that, yeah, solid take.

You suck black cock.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

88 wrote:You've got to be shitting me. Statistically speaking, about 60% of all men are banging a hairy hog. Sometimes I let the wife drift away at the g-store so I can do some data mining. After age 30, a significant portion of the female population slides into a disgusting un-bangworthy abyss. I see facial hair. Big asses. Humps. Missing teef. Bat tats. Bad tits. You name it. There are only about 40% you'd even consider slipping a shot past, even after a 12-er. And Palin is way past 40. You get to that milestone and the bangable percentage is in the 15% range or so, unless you are Phoenix Rob or Dan Vogel. Palin is damn close to a 10 for the age group. She has some seriously good looking hoots, decent legs and lips that would make Dinsdale's point. I'd bang her until her legs fell off PROVIDED she would shut the fuck up while I was doing my work. Just sayin.
:bode:

Sarah is fucking HOTTTTTTT....she can talk all she wants to while I'm hittin' that fine ass of hers.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Paul wrote: :bode:

Sarah is fucking HOTTTTTTT....she can talk all she wants to while I'm hittin' that fine ass of hers.
Of course she could. You're one of the few people on earth who is Sarah Palin's intellectual equal.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

BSmack wrote:

Of course she could. You're one of the few people on earth who is Sarah Palin's intellectual equal.
Oh lookee here....imagine THAT, T1B's resident tree hugger and liberal pussy chimes in. Color me shocked! :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:

BODE
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

88 wrote:I'd bang her until her legs fell off PROVIDED she would shut the fuck up while I was doing my work. Just sayin.
Underlined part would be an absolute non-negotiable for me. The first time I heard "OOOOOHH, GAAAAADDD, TAAAAADDD" or some other equally horrid rumination come from her piehole, I'm afraid I'd probably go limp on the spot, and would remain that way for the foreseeable future. Fwiw, I would prefer that she shut her piehole before and after the act as well. She can start talking again once I'm out of earshot.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
88 wrote:I'd bang her until her legs fell off PROVIDED she would shut the fuck up while I was doing my work. Just sayin.
Underlined part would be an absolute non-negotiable for me. The first time I heard "OOOOOHH, GAAAAADDD, TAAAAADDD" or some other equally horrid rumination come from her piehole, I'm afraid I'd probably go limp on the spot, and would remain that way for the foreseeable future. Fwiw, I would prefer that she shut her piehole before and after the act as well. She can start talking again once I'm out of earshot.
so, what you're sayin' is you're gay, but your hearing works fine.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
The first time I heard "OOOOOHH, GAAAAADDD, TAAAAADDD" or some other equally horrid rumination come from her piehole, I'm afraid I'd probably go limp on the spot, and would remain that way for the foreseeable future. Fwiw, I would prefer that she shut her piehole before and after the act as well. She can start talking again once I'm out of earshot.
Why would she scream her husband's name if you're banging her?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: Fwiw, I would prefer that she shut her piehole before and after the act as well. She can start talking again once I'm out of earshot.
Well of course you and some others on here are just so discriminating about Sarah keeping her mouth shut while you are banging her. Maybe if you were laying the wood to her like a real man would, she would not be able to come up with anything more than JUST KEEP FUCKING ME !!!!!..which is permissible..unless you want absolute silence out of your piece of meat, which would translate to : " You and your pin dick suck at this".
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
BSmack wrote:

BODE

boomshakalaka
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:I'm afraid I'd probably go limp on the spot, and would remain that way for the foreseeable future.
And this would be different from sex with your gorilla of a wife how exactly?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

if she's talking then you're doing it wrong.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:if she's talking then you're doing it wrong.

Disagree.

Bitch damn-well better come up with at least some perfunctory mumble when I ask her a question.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Dinsdale wrote:Bitch damn-well better come up with at least some perfunctory mumble when I ask her a question.
Why, are you soliciting performance feedback during coitus? I would have imagined you more of a "Here's a questionnaire and $4.39 for cab fare. Feel free to leave it on the counter after you make me a sammich and before you get the fuck out" type of guy.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Why, are you soliciting performance feedback during coitus?
Because he is one of those considerate types of dudes who wants to make sure that he satisfies his partner rather than the normal male that just pounds the hole, blows the load, rolls off, takes a bong hit and a swig of beer, and picks up the remote ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Derron wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Why, are you soliciting performance feedback during coitus?
Because he is one of those considerate types of dudes who wants to make sure that he satisfies his partner rather than the normal male that just pounds the hole, blows the load, rolls off, takes a bong hit and a swig of beer, and picks up the remote ?
Does the question Am I in? count as being considerate?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

jiminphilly wrote: Does the question Am I in? count as being considerate?
No, it's a pointless question. Give it a few test pumps and if it feels wet, hot and hairy, keep pumping.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40