St. Louis #1

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Re: St. Louis #1

Post by WolverineSteve »

Once again The D fails to win it all. Much of the problem stems from the close proximity to Flint. All the good violent criminal recruits are split between the two powerhouses. I'm not making excuses but St. Louis has a stronghold on regional talent all the way to Chicago. With much of Kwame's clan leaving town early by way of death and incarceration many experts believe that Detroit is in for a rebuilding year or two. This is not the case as the great crime programs simply reload. There is so much raw young talent already in the pipeline that the D is poised to be in the debate for #1 for years to come.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Need to post this in BTPCF so Screwey can see that Bamaham ranking.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote:Need to post this in BTPCF so Screwey can see that Bamaham ranking.
Oh, I see it. I just don't care.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Chicago= not available? Interesting.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

good to see my home town, hartford slip into the top twenty. and unlike some shitholes cities that have well developed farm systems, hartford is surrounded by lilly white upper middle class 'burbs that contribute nothing.

rack them!
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:good to see my home town, hartford slip into the top twenty. and unlike some shitholes cities that have well developed farm systems, hartford is surrounded by lilly white upper middle class 'burbs that contribute nothing.

rack them!
You can't tell me that the homies from Bridgeport and New Haven don't work their way into the Hartford recruiting pool. Plenty off gangbangin talent in the CT. That's why those suburbs are so lilly white.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Time to cook the books.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

smackaholic wrote:hartford is surrounded by lilly white upper middle class 'burbs that contribute nothing.
They contribute plenty.

Who do you think ventures down the sidestreets of Albany Ave, checking out the dealer's wares? White boys from the burbs, that's who. Come on, now...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
smackaholic wrote:hartford is surrounded by lilly white upper middle class 'burbs that contribute nothing.
They contribute plenty.

Who do you think ventures down the sidestreets of Albany Ave, checking out the dealer's wares? White boys from the burbs, that's who. Come on, now...
that kind of makes them the rich boosters, not the recruits.

actually, come to think of it, hartford has a damn fine farm system. it's a little island in the caribbean that has two chief exports, MLB players and hoodlums. the ballplayers scatter all over, but the hoodlums keep the hartford criminal roster deep and talented. If I'm not mistaken, the hartford PR farm system is surpassed only by NYC.

not bad for a city of little more than 100K people. we're like the fukking gonzaga of crime.
Last edited by smackaholic on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:good to see my home town, hartford slip into the top twenty. and unlike some shitholes cities that have well developed farm systems, hartford is surrounded by lilly white upper middle class 'burbs that contribute nothing.

rack them!
You can't tell me that the homies from Bridgeport and New Haven don't work their way into the Hartford recruiting pool. Plenty off gangbangin talent in the CT. That's why those suburbs are so lilly white.
new haven and b'port are interconference rivals. if anything, they siphon some of the better PR talent away from hartford.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

They contribute plenty.

and what's up with you fukking chowd slackers? the best you can muster is a 35 ranking for fukking springfield?

that's fukking weak.

beantown barely cracks 100? or did they? pretty sad. i will give you this, at least you got some white boy talent in southie unlike the rest of new england.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If you told me that only one city in the U&L cracked the Top 100, I would have chuckled, and refused to insult everyone by answering.

Nice work, Tacoma. They've established longtime dominance in the regional stats.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

What's hilarious about both Richmond and Oakland making the top ten is that both are either across the bridge from or next to ultra-wealthy regions of the Bay Area. Both were also pretty nice cities about 60 years ago. That they've managed to turn to complete shit and sustain it for half a century amidst all the wealth, growth and crazy-high property values in the area is really quite an achievement.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:
RANK CITY SCORE
1 St. Louis, MO 381.62
2 Camden, NJ 374.33 70
3 Detroit, MI 356.44 71
4 Flint, MI 310.31 72
5 Oakland, CA 308.29 73
6 Richmond, CA 287.15 74
7 Cleveland, OH 260.60 75
8 Compton, CA 260.13 76
9 Gary, IN 250.48 77
10 Birmingham, AL 244.83 78

2010 City Crime Rate Rankings
Good job, nigggers. Way to turn your neighborhoods into godawful shitholes.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

mvscal wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:
RANK CITY SCORE
1 St. Louis, MO 381.62
2 Camden, NJ 374.33 70
3 Detroit, MI 356.44 71
4 Flint, MI 310.31 72
5 Oakland, CA 308.29 73
6 Richmond, CA 287.15 74
8 Compton, CA 260.13 76
9 Gary, IN 250.48 77

Ya know....I don't think anyone can call that a racist statement (other than the N bomb) wonder what the percentage of blacks in that top ten are? Anyone have some time to run the numbers?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

problem with the report is st. louis city is only 300K of the urban core and st. louis county is the 1.1 million with more white people who don't rape thirteen year olds. this report only accounts for the 300K father rapers in the urban core.
why is my neighborhood on fire
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Bizzarofelice wrote:problem with the report is st. louis city is only 300K of the urban core and st. louis county is the 1.1 million with more white people who don't rape thirteen year olds. this report only accounts for the 300K father rapers in the urban core.
You can say the same thing about Rochester. Outside of a half mile wide by 5 mile long crescent shaped "combat zone", there ain't a lot of crime here in the 585. The town I live in hasn't had a homicide in 30 years.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote:and what's up with you fukking chowd slackers? the best you can muster is a 35 ranking for fukking springfield?
You can categorize a Chowd as someone from Boston, Eastern MA, or New England as a whole, I guess. It does not mean someone from MA. So your 'you chowd slackers' comment doesn't really make sense. In fact, you're much closer to Springfield (take Rt 83 -- maybe 25 miles) than Springfield is to Boston (90 miles.)

To me, Springfield is just Hartford North. A shithole of a city with very little to offer, unless you're into drugs and/or crime. Actually, Springfield was good for one thing. Staind and Godsmack used to play there all of the time before making it big. In the 90s, Springfield was a great place to see live bands.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

BSmack wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:problem with the report is st. louis city is only 300K of the urban core and st. louis county is the 1.1 million with more white people who don't rape thirteen year olds. this report only accounts for the 300K father rapers in the urban core.
You can say the same thing about Rochester. Outside of a half mile wide by 5 mile long crescent shaped "combat zone", there ain't a lot of crime here in the 585. The town I live in hasn't had a homicide in 30 years.
You can say the same thing about Richmond, CA. Outside of the three square mile Iron Triangle, there isn't a whole lot of cri......................oh fuck it. It's a shithole.

The only thing that is different about Richmond is in most cities you cross the train tracks to get to the bad side of town. You cross the train tracks in the Iron Triangle and you end up in Point Richmond, which is a change of pace to say the least.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Actually, Springfield was good for one thing. Staind and Godsmack used to play there all of the time before making it big. In the 90s, Springfield was a great place to see live bands.
Two of the most pathetic, gawd-awful bands on the face of the earth. Sounds like Hartford North is a better place now that those two piles of shit don't play there anymore.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

OCmike wrote:What's hilarious about both Richmond and Oakland making the top ten is that both are either across the bridge from or next to ultra-wealthy regions of the Bay Area.
It's like that everywhere there is lots of money in big-time cities. In DC there is tremendous wealth right next to tremendous poverty. Especially in the yuppie gentrifying areas, you have people living in $500k condos next to housing projects.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:this report only accounts for the 300K father rapers in the urban core.
Yeah, that's what I said.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Actually, Springfield was good for one thing. Staind and Godsmack used to play there all of the time before making it big. In the 90s, Springfield was a great place to see live bands.
Two of the most pathetic, gawd-awful bands on the face of the earth. Sounds like Hartford North is a better place now that those two piles of shit don't play there anymore.

As Staind gained popularity (and 'sold out'), I liked their music less and less. I still like Godsmack. I don't think they ever changed. I value your opinion on the subject though. Almost as much as Jon's FB updates.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:I still like Godsmack. I don't think they ever changed.
You can polish a turd, but shit is still shit.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

H4ever wrote:
mvscal wrote:
RANK CITY SCORE
1 St. Louis, MO 381.62
2 Camden, NJ 374.33 70
3 Detroit, MI 356.44 71
4 Flint, MI 310.31 72
5 Oakland, CA 308.29 73
6 Richmond, CA 287.15 74
8 Compton, CA 260.13 76
9 Gary, IN 250.48 77

Ya know....I don't think anyone can call that a racist statement (other than the N bomb) wonder what the percentage of blacks in that top ten are? Anyone have some time to run the numbers?
St. Louis...............51.2%
Camden................53.3%
Detroit..................81.5%
Flint.....................53.3%
Oakland...............29.8% assisted by 25.2% wetbacks (55% dirt people)
Richmond CA........36.6% niggger, 26.5% wetback (63.1% shitskin)
Cleveland.............52.5%
Compton..............40% niggger, 56.8% wetback (a true shithole's shithole)
Gary....................84%
Birmingham..........73.5%
White Cock
Jake

Post by White Cock »

mvscal wrote:[St. Louis...............51.2%
Camden................53.3%
Detroit..................81.5%
Flint.....................53.3%
Oakland...............29.8% assisted by 25.2% wetbacks (55% dirt people)
Richmond CA........36.6% niggger, 26.5% wetback (63.1% shitskin)
Cleveland.............52.5%
Compton..............40% niggger, 56.8% wetback (a true shithole's shithole)
Gary....................84%
Birmingham..........73.5%

Now, what color are you? I heard it was brown. Is that wetback, or shitskin, or what?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I still say scoreboard Chicago. Where dead people vote multiple times and crime records are not available; and Barry Sotero's pal will probably be the next mayor.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

smackaholic wrote:and what's up with you fukking chowd slackers? the best you can muster is a 35 ranking for fukking springfield?
You can categorize a Chowd as someone from Boston, Eastern MA, or New England as a whole, I guess. It does not mean someone from MA. So your 'you chowd slackers' comment doesn't really make sense. In fact, you're much closer to Springfield (take Rt 83 -- maybe 25 miles) than Springfield is to Boston (90 miles.)

To me, Springfield is just Hartford North. A shithole of a city with very little to offer, unless you're into drugs and/or crime. Actually, Springfield was good for one thing. Staind and Godsmack used to play there all of the time before making it big. In the 90s, Springfield was a great place to see live bands.
I see what you're saying. If springfielders are chowds, so am I. I think if you had to draw a chowd border on the map, it would run along 495 on the north/west, then down along the west edge of providence and the east shore of naragansett bay.

How's about I just amend my statement to masshole slackers?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

370 Newport Beach, CA (59.87)
374 Orange, CA (62.13)
391 Irvine, CA (72.95)
394 Lake Forest, CA (75.34)
397 Mission Viejo, CA (79.97)

There seems to be a cluster in SW Orange County that's seriously lacking in crime. What can be done about this?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote:How's about I just amend my statement to masshole slackers?
I have no problem with this.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Actually, Springfield was good for one thing. Staind and Godsmack...
Asphyxiate yourself by flexing in a phone booth.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Houston coming in at 45. A far cry from their dominence in the late 80s early 90s.

I'm sure if you took out the illegal messican sex offenders, then Houston' would drop another 75 spots in the rankings.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Actually, Springfield was good for one thing. Staind and Godsmack...
Asphyxiate yourself by flexing in a phone booth.
You know he could do that.

sin

KC Scott

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Asphyxiate yourself by flexing in a phone booth.
If you choose to not decide on giving your Geddie Lee RealDoll another rusty trombone, you still have made a choice.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Asphyxiate yourself by flexing in a phone booth.
If you choose to not decide on giving your Geddie Lee RealDoll another rusty trombone, you still have made a choice.
other than a slight miswording (it's if you choose not to....) that is quite possibly the best rush haytah smack i've read in this shit hole.

rack it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

out
fukking
standing

rack scott! post of the week.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

out
fukking
standing

rack scott! post of the week.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RACK Birmingham!

That's so U&L-like, I had to laugh.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

wasn't aware that meth had caught on in the land of the meatgrinder.

rack those meth grinches. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

It's not as bad here since the scrap yards quit paying out cash for non-ferrous metals (still get cash for iron/steel scrap).

And they quit paying cash for catalytic converters and car batteries -- they seem to disappear less than they used to.