UNC-LSU

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: UNC-LSU

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Goddamnit, I was hoping nobody would post this thread. Survival of the fittest, Sam. Keep your mouth shut and let the smart ones earn a freebie.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

FUCK UNC...these cock lappers down here lap up all that shit about their defense...fuck them...

I hope LSU skull fucks, gang rapes them and butt fucks them in the mouth...
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

North Carolina gong to be able to field a team? based on the precedent the NCAA set with USC having just 1 player and an agent wanna be and getting 2 years and 3 scholarships.... the NCAA s going to have to give North Carolina 6-8 years of no Bowls and a loss of 90-120 scholarships. Alabama had 2 or 3 players receiving illegal benefits as well, based on the precedent set with USC, thats should be good for a 4-6 year bowl ban and a loss of 75 or so scholarships unless the NCAA wants to show favortism and open themselves up to lawsuits for doing so.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Poor, poor, USC. Yep, they were definitely victims of the NCAA. :roll:
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

It was 1 player who received illegal benefits from an agent and it took the NCAA 5 years to get the convict telling the story's story straight enough to put sanctions on the school. At least 2-3 bama players have received illegal benefits in the last few years, the precedent the NCAA set with USCs sanctions means Bama needs to get 3 times the punishment that USC received or the NCAA will be showing bias.
Its alright, Shapiros book is going to show that over 100 Miami players received illegal benefits and based on the USC precedent, the Canes wont be able to go Bowling for 200 seasons and lose 3000 scholarships over the next 300 years.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Links, dick bag. Or shut your fucking mouth. Either way, we'll all be happy.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4469 ... e-u#page/1
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/29/1 ... tions.html

Julio Jones, Jerrell Harris received illegal benefits last year and at least Marcell Daereus received them this spring

http://blogs.wsj.com/dailyfix/2010/07/2 ... -football/

USC had 1 player who was accused of receiving any improper benefits and lost 2 years of bowls and 30 scholarships. If that is the precedent that the NCAA wants to set, schools with 2 or 3 players receiving illegal benefits deserve 2 to 3 times the punishment or the NCAA is showing bias.
Last edited by SoCalTrjn on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Someone asked for this sad trolls return and got their wish.
Go Bucs, Gators
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

yeah, and Reggie claimed he never took anything from Lloyd Lake. Dareus went to the party knowing who was at it and after his mom died, the "I left when I saw agents there and to go to my moms funeral" story was provided for him a few weeks later. It also wasnt just him, the North Carolina players were at that party with players from Georgia, Florida and South Carolina as well and all received paid flights and a hotel room there for the party.

Arent there also murmurs of a textbook scandal or something going on at Alabama... something about the school allowing the players to sell the text books instead of them giving them back at the end of the semester? Too bad Allbarn doesnt have their own website like Stanfords Yahoo sports to dig up crap and provide links whteher theyre BS or not about the Tides program.

Im not atacking or hating on Alabama, just stating that if USC is so guilty of running so wild because 1 player received illegal benefits from an agent not tied to the school, then ALL schools who have any players deserve the same punishment based on the amount of players they had who were taking the benefits.

The NCAA changed its rules to bust USC because they were going after the atmosphere that USC had created even if that atmosphere didnt break any rules. They used a non contested statement from a convict who USC was not allowed to cross examine or question the validity of anything he said. The NCAA pushed the date of the benefits back almost 4 months so they could include USCs BCS title game win vs Oklahoma even though Lake was in prison during that time and had no contact with Bush or the Griffens. the NCAA had an agenda and a conclusion before they had any evidence of any wrong doing and the only thing they were able to blame the shcool for was having a 2 month span where the school had only 1 employee in the Compliance Office and then the NCAA falied to point out that ther compliance office is made up of students and the school wasnt in session for most of that time. The NCAA also made up new rules just for this case like a school being responsible for additional monitoring of "star" athletes or that the school was responsible to violate the student athletes parents privacy rights and monitor their housing agreements, which still isnt in the NCAA rules and is pretty much illegal. Paul Dee and company had an agenda and had come to a conclusion before they ever investigated anything. Even players who had played at other schools (Percy Harvin) had their statements discounted because the NCAA was looking for something to make the school look guilty.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

SoCalTrjn wrote:North Carolina gong to be able to field a team? based on the precedent the NCAA set with USC having just 1 player and an agent wanna be and getting 2 years and 3 scholarships.... the NCAA s going to have to give North Carolina 6-8 years of no Bowls and a loss of 90-120 scholarships. Alabama had 2 or 3 players receiving illegal benefits as well, based on the precedent set with USC, thats should be good for a 4-6 year bowl ban and a loss of 75 or so scholarships unless the NCAA wants to show favortism and open themselves up to lawsuits for doing so.
What? You mad?
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:FUCK UNC...these cock lappers down here lap up all that shit about their defense...fuck them...

I hope LSU skull fucks, gang rapes them and butt fucks them in the mouth...
Nice to see someone that shares my opinion of these tobaccy toothed frauds. Fuck them in their cheating asses.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

no kidding stuck...sick of hearing about their defense...well who gives a fuck...I hate the fuckers
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

If there was even a shred of validity to any of your bama "infractions", Auburn would be first in line for a flight to the ESPN studios in order to spread the news.

If ya can't out-spend 'em, turn 'em in!
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

SoCalTrjn wrote: ...based on the precedent the NCAA set with USC...
oh, precedent.

dumbfuck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Carson wrote:If there was even a shred of validity to any of your bama "infractions", Auburn would be first in line for a bus ride to the ESPN studios in order to spread the news.

FTFY
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

its not whining to expect justice and fair treatment. USC had 1 player receive illegal benefits, if other schools had 1 player receive benefits illegally, they deserve the same punishment USC was given, if they have more than 1 player receiving illegal benefits then you multiply the sanctions by how many players were receiving the illegal benefits.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Have you figured out the difference yet? Every team who has been accused of this has taken the approach of self investigating and reporting to the NCAA. USC? They pulled the :lol: :lol: :hfal: :hfal: :lol: :lol:

That is the main reason USC was buttfucked in the mouth.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Auburn had ONE player (Eric Ramsey) responsible for our probation...three years, one year of no TV, lots of scholarship reduction, and Pat Dye resigned. What is Scrocal's punishment again?

Ramsey was a no-name defensive back...Reggie Bush won a Heisman.

Dins - Ever heard of "Jetgate"?
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

SoCalTrjn wrote:its not whining to expect justice and fair treatment.
yeah it is, unless you want the ncaa asking about your practice schedule so they can sanction you for 20 minutes of extra stretching. deal with it, pussy. the ncaa isn't an impartial abritrator.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Killian wrote:Have you figured out the difference yet? Every team who has been accused of this has taken the approach of self investigating and reporting to the NCAA. USC? They pulled the :lol: :lol: :hfal: :hfal: :lol: :lol:

That is the main reason USC was buttfucked in the mouth.
Bullshit, North Carolina didnt report that players were getting sent on trips by agents and either did any of the other schools. The only difference is that these players who accepted the illegal benefits were still in the schools when they were caught.
Lloyd Lake didnt go public with his accusations until after Bush declared for the draft and chose other representation.
USC cooperated fully with the NCAA, nothing in the NCAAs report says anything to the contrary, youre just regurgitating the typical anti USC line that has been wrongfully reported. Was Mike Garrett a prick who should have been more humble, yes, but having a prick for an AD is not an NCAA violation.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

SoCalTrjn wrote:Was Mike Garrett a prick who should have been more humble, yes, but having a prick for an AD is not an NCAA violation.
publicly mocking the ncaa, though, is a good way to invite them to come investigate.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

M Club wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:Was Mike Garrett a prick who should have been more humble, yes, but having a prick for an AD is not an NCAA violation.
publicly mocking the ncaa, though, is a good way to invite them to come investigate.

True, even cause them to make up new rules and procedures to try to bust you for that.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If half of LSU wasn't beating that spread, you'd probably still be married to her.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one