Our Options in Iraq

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Our Options in Iraq

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:
smackaholic wrote:we should have used that episode to clean syria's clock at the time.
Why?

What fight do you have with Syria?
An easy win- like Nebraska playing Baylor
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:if iran doesn't go to shit during carter's watch, saddam doesn't even think about blinking in iran's direction as he knew that iran's very well funded and trained military with a few squadron's worth of shiney new f-14s would butt fukk him in the mouf in short order.

he attacked iran because he felt they were weaker than they actually were as a result of that little islamic revolution thingie they were in the middle of.

All speculation, and I'm certainly not in complete disagreement with your assertions.

I was working under the hypothetical that Saddam would have attacked Iran regardless, since he was kind of in attack mode at the time, what with Rummy sucking his dick at the time.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Martyred wrote:
smackaholic wrote:we should have used that episode to clean syria's clock at the time.
Why?

What fight do you have with Syria?
Syria was a chief instigator in lebanon.

They were ripe for a good bitch slapping.

Instead we were all [monty python voice] RUNAWAY!!!!!RUNAWAY!!!!! [/monty python voice].
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:if iran doesn't go to shit during carter's watch, saddam doesn't even think about blinking in iran's direction as he knew that iran's very well funded and trained military with a few squadron's worth of shiney new f-14s would butt fukk him in the mouf in short order.

he attacked iran because he felt they were weaker than they actually were as a result of that little islamic revolution thingie they were in the middle of.

All speculation, and I'm certainly not in complete disagreement with your assertions.

I was working under the hypothetical that Saddam would have attacked Iran regardless, since he was kind of in attack mode at the time, what with Rummy sucking his dick at the time.
Saddam became as brazen as he did after watching us let the shah fall like we did. he figured that we were all done with backing foreign allies given the way we handled vietnam and then iran.

ofcourse, given saddam's pertty much suicidal behavior later on, maybe you are right. maybe he would have attacked and the shah would have had his head on a pike sometime around 1982 which would have saved a lot of people a lot of trouble.

i doubt this would have been the case though. as with most ruthless aggressors, an early bitch slapping would have sufficed.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Derron wrote: Exactly..and it all started when Cliton let the Somolia's get away with the shit in Mogadishu bleams ago.
Actually, it started with Carter pissing away Iran and continued with Reagan who bolted out of Lebanon like a raped ape.
This is "fleeing" Lebanon?

And as for "pissing away" Iran...??? What makes you think we had any chance whatsoever to control Iran? Or that we had any right whatsoever to attempt to do so?

Are you some kind of wind-up junior fascist spitting out nasty seething insults at everyone who comes near your cage?...Oh yeah... :wink:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote: I was working under the hypothetical that Saddam would have attacked Iran regardless, since he was kind of in attack mode at the time, what with Rummy sucking his dick at the time.
Wrong
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Derron wrote: Exactly..and it all started when Cliton let the Somolia's get away with the shit in Mogadishu bleams ago.
Actually, it started with Carter pissing away Iran and continued with Reagan who bolted out of Lebanon like a raped ape.
This is "fleeing" Lebanon?
Are you fucking retarded or something? We're talking about the Hezbollah bombing of the Marine barracks in Beruit in 1983 and you post a picture of the Israeli-Lebanese conflict in 2006.

http://www.nowlebanon.com/Sub.aspx?ID=1 ... ParentID=3

What, exactly, is your malfunction?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, guess what? It looked the same in '06 as it did in '83.

Do you want a picture of the carnage of 1983? Will that help you realize that we didn't "flee" at all but ravaged the tiny nation with and on behalf of the ZioNazis.

Okay..
Beruit 1983

Happy now?

Now, explain how this constitutes "fleeing," and what would "staying" entail?

And don't think you can hide from your idiotic suggestion that we "pissed away" Iran. You're such a squirming worm.
Before God was, I am
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

PSUFAN wrote:So...what exactly did we achieve in Iraq?
I need your answer by 5:00pm est
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Okay..
Beruit 1983

Happy now?

What the fuck does have to do with us?
And don't think you can hide from your idiotic suggestion that we "pissed away" Iran.
Yes, we did. We did nothing to support the Shah when it would have been easily within our power to do so.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

PSUFAN wrote:
We 86'd the prime shit disturber in the region. We secured our oil supply in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia from further interference. Now, rather than a openly hostile regime in Iraq, we have a reasonably well inclined Arab state smack in the middle of the most strategically vital patch of dirt on planet earth.

Don't be afraid to think sometime, if you're able.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:
We 86'd the prime shit disturber in the region. We secured our oil supply in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia from further interference. Now, rather than a openly hostile regime in Iraq, we have a reasonably well inclined Arab state smack in the middle of the most strategically vital patch of dirt on planet earth.

Don't be afraid to think sometime, if you're able.

RACK stating the obvious to dumbfucks
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
Yes, we did. We did nothing to support the Shah when it would have been easily within our power to do so.
Calm down, slappy. The writing was on the wall for the Shah for years.

If he couldn't suppress internal dissent with the Savak for 25 years, your pissing on the bonfire to put it out certainly wasn't going to be of much help.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Okay..
Beruit 1983

Happy now?

What the fuck does have to do with us?
And don't think you can hide from your idiotic suggestion that we "pissed away" Iran.

What does this carnage have to do with us? Well, we directly participated in it, for starters. In fact the U.S. military was lobbing shells the size of volkswagons at fleeing Druze Christians in the hills. Real brave shit.

As for continuing to prop up the Shah, are you kidding? I know damn well you won't dare to attempt to back up that inane Limpdickian wet dream, but what else is new.

No, Avi, we never had a chance to maintain the post-colonial control over that large, educated and wealthy land. Our slimy CIA machinations did however pave the way for the fundamentalist state.

But then, you're still in the curled fetal position of believing we "pissed away" Vietnam--and with proper heavy handed all-out military crushing in the style of the Germans in WWII we could have "won." Oy Vey! :doh:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Well, we directly participated in it, for starters. In fact the U.S. military was lobbing shells the size of volkswagons at fleeing Druze Christians in the hills.
That was all we did. I also can't help but notice that those aren't hills, are they?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: But then, you're still in the curled fetal position of believing we "pissed away" Vietnam--and with proper heavy handed all-out military crushing in the style of the Germans in WWII we could have "won." Oy Vey! :doh:
uhhh, yeah pretty much. a little good old fashioned heavy handedness works every time. ask the japs.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Well, we directly participated in it, for starters. In fact the U.S. military was lobbing shells the size of volkswagons at fleeing Druze Christians in the hills.
That was all we did. I also can't help but notice that those aren't hills, are they?
Is that even English? Are you totally bombed? Again?

Yes, Avi, there are hills around the city of Beruit, and when the Druze were fleeing the massacre of the U.S. and ZioNazis we shelled them. Okay? Sober up, punk.
Before God was, I am