Any Any Global Warming Denialists Still Crawling Around?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Any Any Global Warming Denialists Still Crawling Around?

Post by Moving Sale »

The water battery is made mostly out of ... water. The turbine is made mostly out of steel. The bike is made mostly out of Al. The GT is made mostly out of PVC. The solar and some of the batteries have some 'exotic metals' but there is very little lead in the system.
The some total IS way better for the "Earth's resources."
Nice try you stupid right wing fuck.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Too bad slapping a few solar panels on your roof isn't going to do jack shit to replace the 20 million barrels of oil we use everyday. Nor will it get the food you eat to your table or the goods you purchase to your hovel or the people who provide the services you use to their place of employment.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:Too bad slapping a few solar panels on your roof isn't going to do jack shit to replace the 20 million barrels of oil we use everyday. Nor will it get the food you eat to your table or the goods you purchase to your hovel or the people who provide the services you use to their place of employment.
and i'm sure his solar panel will power his golf cart leaf no problemo, so long as he limits it to about 10 miles a month. i will give him props though for the e-bike. i think they are a great idea and we'll see lots more of them in the near future.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Try and move the goalposts all you want. Run false dichotomy smack all you want.

The turbine is made from and old Tractor. If you really are dumb enough to run 'bikes are bad for the planet because they are made out of Al' smack than it probably is not just your kid who is a retard. The PVC was on my friends farm too long so it can't be used for any pressure application. The batteries are mostly alk-mag batteries and I am working on a concrete battery to replace them... I know concrete is made of lye which is nasty. :meds: And you can take your 'not thinking of brown people' crap and shove it up your pasty white ass.

Any other fallacies are just plain BS you want to spout you fucking tard?
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Moving Sale wrote:Try and move the goalposts all you want. Run false dichotomy smack all you want.

The turbine is made from and old Tractor. If you really are dumb enough to run 'bikes are bad for the planet because they are made out of Al' smack than it probably is not just your kid who is a retard. The PVC was on my friends farm too long so it can't be used for any pressure application. The batteries are mostly alk-mag batteries and I am working on a concrete battery to replace them... I know concrete is made of lye which is nasty. :meds: And you can take your 'not thinking of brown people' crap and shove it up your pasty white ass.

Any other fallacies are just plain BS you want to spout you fucking tard?

Need a tissue, whining tub of AIDS shit?
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS -- time to Wakey Wakey.

Ask any (non-grant-whore) meteorologist who by far the most knowledgeable meteorologist on Planet Earth is.

His name is Richard Lindzen.

And he thinks you're funny.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yo dins, you mean this rolled-up fuck wad?

Lindzen recieved $2500 a day from oil and coal interests for his services. His article "Global Warming: the Origin and Nature of Alleged Scientific Consensus," was underwritten by OPEC.1 Lindzen has lectured at numerous Cooler Heads Coalition meetings. The Cooler Heads Coalition is funded by CEI which is in turn funded by Exxon Mobil. He has also given talks for the George C. Marshall Institute which is also funded by Exxon Mobil. His connections to the oil, coal, and even tobacco industry are apparently rather extensive. Richard Lindzen claims he is currently not recieving any handouts from oil companies.

Lindzen also has a habit of disagreeing with other people. According to SEED magazine: "His former graduate students describe him as fiercely intelligent, with a deep contrarian streak." One of Lindzens own MIT students, Kirk-Davidoff, has said "If you want to prove yourself a brilliant scientist, you don't always agree with the consensus," "You show you're right and everyone else is wrong. He certainly enjoys showing he's right and everyone else is wrong, If you have a ten minute conversation with him, you can tell that."

Uh..are you even trying?

I mean, what are you really saying? I'm always very clear on my points. But it's damn hard to figure out exactly what you're advocating. Are you a Christer? A stockholder in various Defense Industry stocks? What are you, dins? No one knows. Do you?
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Hook, line, and sinker.

Why am I not suprised one of the Conspirators chose to attack the scientist, rather than the science he cites?

It's the only MO the AGW crowd is capable of employing.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote: Why am I not suprised one of the Conspirators chose to attack the scientist, rather than the science he cites?
Hey dumbass YOU put his credibility at issue when you said he was "by far the most knowledgeable meteorologist on Planet Earth."
You really suck at thinking clearly.
I’m ‘suprised’ you haven’t died from shear stupidity.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

When will you stop confusing the "Submit" button with the "YHKYOA" button?
Moving Sale wrote: I’m ‘suprised’ you haven’t died from shear stupidity.
No surprise at all -- my Mom was pretty red about that "running with scissors" thing.

Remember the Golden Rule of spelling/grammarsmack (even if the spelling error was a missed keystroke)...

Proofread, proofread, proofread.

Classic, tard.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

The human sig line strikes again.

"Shear" stupidity?

Oh, the irony...
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Don't stoop to quibble over a spelling error..what are you afraid of!?

Look, your "expert" is a paid whore, get it?

Notice how is he outnumbered in terms of credentialed experts about ten thousand to one on the basic issue.

We're still waiting for a simple answer to the question of who or what are you, dins? What is your trip? What do you actually support, defend, represent, advocate, or otherwise inform? Because with all your bitchy parsing and wiggling, it's impossible to tell.

WW
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:Hook, line, and sinker.

Why am I not suprised one of the Conspirators chose to attack the scientist, rather than the science he cites?
Why am I not surprised that a dense fuck like you chose to attack me, rather than the argument I made.

KYOA much?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

We have a KC sighting.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

IndyFrisco wrote:We have a KC sighting.
Nice Flounder assstain.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So yer saying' that Dins is blowing sour gas? Well, that was plain to see for some time now. But the question is on whose behalf? For what? Like you, p-willie, is he a cry baby like Glenn Beck? A fat sweaty nervous fraud like Rusp Limpdick? A creepy Christer? A bunkered (small "l") racist "libertarian" like Avi?

It's all-but impossible to tell.

Regardless, the Denialists concerning Climate Change are about as credible as a the contents of a two-day loaded pampers, etc. The scientists who were smeared in the fake "Climate Gate" accusations have been cleared. And all manner of new evidence has been piling up concerning our degradation to the planet--and there really is a lot even a no-take schmuck like you can do to help. So get the fuck up and get going. :wink:
Before God was, I am
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

IndyFrisco wrote:We have a KC sighting.

In purest form
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:So yer saying' that Dins is blowing sour gas? Well, that was plain to see for some time now. But the question is on whose behalf?
I, as always, am on MY side.

In this case, I side with science and common sense.

Glenn Beck... Rusp Limpdick

Who are making how much money promoting a AGW stance?

Dude -- you're in lockstep with a sexual predator...

fucking hilarious.

Which BTW -- care to explain while the planet has been cooling at adramatic rate for over 10 years, despite the "reporting stations" in cool climates being replaced with ones in urban areas in warm climates?

And the Climategate folks were "cleared"... by themselves? "We launched a thorough investigation into us, and we've decided that we're innocent." THAT's what you're buying into? Awesome. OJ think's you're a swell guy. Rationality thinks you're an idiot.

We read the emails... there's nothing to "clear"... their actions speak for themselves. They don't even deny sending them, they just fell back on the "taken out of context" defense.

You really are a rube.

But I'll tell you what -- if you send me 20% of your gross income, I promise I'll make the earth continue to cool... OK?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

:meds:
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...