Wikileaks disguised as "war propaganda"

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Wikileaks disguised as "war propaganda"

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Is WikiLeaks Release Anti-war Whistleblowing or Obama War Propaganda?

"Perhaps not coincidentally, the “leak” occurred just prior to a new $33 billion/30,000 troop surge for Afghanistan was signed in the US Congress, and ahead of a possible military attack on Iran, which former CIA Director Michael Hayden says is "inexorable"."

...and...

Propaganda Special, brought to you by WikiLeaks and the Zionist Media: Iran's covert operations in Afghanistan

"The report, sourced to "humint" (human intelligence), continues: "These two Iranians are tasked to instigate local Afghan people into making propaganda against the Afghan government authorities and CF [coalition forces] members. Also they are helping HIG and Taliban members in carrying out terrorist attacks against the Afghan governmental authorities and CF members, especially against the American forces." No evidence is offered to corroborate this statement."

Suckers.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Re: Wikileaks disguised as "war propaganda"

Post by mvscal »

Comical bullshit for weapons grade cretins.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Yeah...those "leaks" that state:

"Man, I can't believe we're letting Al Queda and Iran gain a foothold in Iraq and Afghanistan!"

:meds:

News by Jews for rubes.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

That's a good acorn you've found, B-juice. And you're right. The fake "scandal" is nothing more than tailored neocon hysteria for an attack on Iran. Notice how no high level Bush honchos are mentioned in the leaked docs, nothing but the nervous need for security.

Keep digging about.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, Jsc, that's some good Limpdickian Rove/Goebbels shit you've got going there. I'm sure it plays well in the trailer park of your mind, but in the real world it's a little more complex. You see, about four years ago our lugubrious defense department went and embarrassed every seething neocon/Limpdickian by announcing that in fact Iran has no nuclear weapons plans or programs. These FAKE wikileaks "revelations" are a stepping stone to reverse this by indicting Iran by lite loose gossip. Notice that the various U.S. security agencies are perfectly able to shut down wikileaks' server in about 20 minutes if they choose. As they did with several 9/11 Truth sites. This is just carefully managed smear control, edging us further to a hysterical and catastrophic war crime on behalf of the demented ZioNazi state.

Or, do you suppose it's cool, let's just do it! Sure, what can withstand the might of our war machine?

WW
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Iran has no nuclear weapons plans or programs.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What are you laughing at, Avi?

Watch carefully....as I actually back up what I say...

Here's the 2007 article from the NY Times..

WASHINGTON, Dec. 3 — A new assessment by American intelligence agencies concludes that Iran halted its nuclear weapons program in 2003 and that the program remains frozen, contradicting judgment two years ago that Tehran was working relentlessly toward building a nuclear bomb.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran delivering a speech in April at the nuclear plant in Natanz in observance of National Nuclear Day.

The conclusions of the new assessment are likely to reshape the final year of the Bush administration, which has made halting Iran’s nuclear program a cornerstone of its foreign policy.

The assessment, a National Intelligence Estimate that represents the consensus view of all 16 American spy agencies, states that Tehran is likely keeping its options open with respect to building a weapon, but that intelligence agencies “do not know whether it currently intends to develop nuclear weapons.”

Iran is continuing to produce enriched uranium, a program that the Tehran government has said is designed for civilian purposes. The new estimate says that enrichment program could still provide Iran with enough raw material to produce a nuclear weapon sometime by the middle of next decade, a timetable essentially unchanged from previous estimates.

But the new estimate declares with “high confidence” that a military-run Iranian program intended to transform that raw material into a nuclear weapon has been shut down since 2003, and also says with high confidence that the halt “was directed primarily in response to increasing international scrutiny and pressure.”

And now the neocons--who have been hiding like cockroaches the past few years, we note, are clamoring for a reversal of this embarrassing report.

Any other questions you need to be pounded and flattened with?
Before God was, I am
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: 2007 article...... NY Times.....

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:What are you laughing at, Avi?

Watch carefully....as I actually back up what I say...

Here's the 2007 article from the NY Times..

WASHINGTON, Dec. 3 — A new assessment by American intelligence agencies concludes that Iran halted its nuclear weapons program in 2003 and that the program remains frozen, contradicting judgment two years ago that Tehran was working relentlessly toward building a nuclear bomb.

3 year old bullshit, huh?

Watch even more carefully...as I actually snap off a broom handle in your ass.
Coming Around On Iran
by Mark Hosenball January 16, 2010

U.S. intelligence agencies are quietly revising their widely disputed assertion that Iran has no active program to design or build a nuclear bomb. Three U.S. and two foreign counterproliferation officials tell NEWSWEEK that, as soon as next month, the intel agencies are expected to complete an "update" to their controversial 2007 National Intelligence Estimate, which concluded that Tehran "halted its nuclear weapons program" in 2003 and "had not restarted" it as of mid-2007. The officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss sensitive information, say the revised report will bring U.S. intel agencies more in line with other countries' spy agencies (such as Britain's MI6, Germany's BND, and Israel's Mossad), which have maintained that Iran has been pursuing a nuclear weapon.

http://www.newsweek.com/blogs/declassif ... -iran.html
Coming soon: a new Iran NIE?
Posted By Josh Rogin Friday, February 26, 2010

The Cable is hearing from multiple congressional sources, diplomats, and former officials that the Obama administration is getting ready to finalize a new National Intelligence Estimate that is expected to walk back the conclusions of the 2007 report on Iran's nuclear program.

The new NIE has been expected for a while, but now seems to be close to release, perhaps within two weeks or so, according to the pervasive chatter in national-security circles this week. In addition to the expectation that the new estimate will declare that Iran is on a path toward weaponization of nuclear material, multiple sources said they are being told there will be no declassified version and only those cleared to read the full 2007 NIE (pdf) will be able to see the new version.

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts ... w_iran_nie

Iran's Nuclear Program: What Is Known and Unknown

Published on March 26, 2010 by James Phillips

...on December 14, 2009, The Times of London reported that Western intelligence agencies had uncovered Iranian documents indicating that Iranian scientists had tested a neutron initiator, the component that triggers a nuclear weapon. A neutron initiator has no peaceful application. This discovery directly contradicts the U.S. intelligence community's position that Iran halted nuclear weapons-related work in 2003.[3] On December 18, Iran announced that it was testing more advanced centrifuges, which could enrich uranium faster.

Fact #1: Iran has built an extensive and expensive nuclear infrastructure that is much larger than what would be necessary to support a civilian nuclear power program.

Iran's nuclear weapons program, cloaked within its civilian nuclear power program, has made steady advances. Iran operates a large uranium enrichment facility at Natanz, which it illegally sought to conceal until 2003, and it is building up a stockpile of enriched uranium that is of no current use in its civilian nuclear energy program.[6] Iran's only nuclear power plant, which Russian technicians have almost finished testing at Bushehr, does not need domestically produced nuclear fuel because Moscow has agreed to provide all the enriched uranium that Iran needs to operate it for the first 10 years of operation.

Fact #2: Iran sought to buy technology from A. Q. Khan's nuclear weapon proliferation network, which also provided assistance to Libya and North Korea.

Concrete evidence has confirmed long-held suspicions that Iran advanced its nuclear weapons program in close cooperation with A. Q. Khan's proliferation network, which dealt in weapons-related nuclear technologies.[15] After initially denying this cooperation, Tehran eventually admitted that it had contacts with the network, but maintains that it broke off contact long ago.

Fact #3: Iran continues to conceal and lie about its nuclear weapons efforts.

Iran has a long record of denial and deceit on the nuclear issue.[17] The Iranian regime ordered covert research and development on nuclear weapons and built secret pilot projects on uranium conversion and uranium enrichment in violation of its safeguards agreement with the IAEA, and it lied about these activities for years. In 2003, after the U.S. military overthrew Saddam Hussein's regime in neighboring Iraq, in part because of Hussein's lack of cooperation with U.N. inspectors, Iran admitted some of these activities and agreed to cooperate more fully with the IAEA investigators. However, Tehran reneged on its promise to cooperate and reverted to a hard-line policy after Mahmoud Ahmadinejad became president in 2005.

Fact #4: Iran rejected a nuclear deal that would have advanced its civilian nuclear efforts, belying its claims that civilian purposes are its only motivation.

Tehran has walked away from an offer brokered by the IAEA to enrich Iranian uranium in facilities outside Iran to refuel the Tehran Research Reactor. On October 1, 2009, Iran reached an "agreement in principle" at the Geneva talks that would have sent roughly 80 percent of Iran's LEU stockpile to Russia for processing and then to France for fabrication into fuel rods. The uranium would then be returned to Iran to power its research reactor, which will run out of fuel at the end of 2010. This deal would have benefited Iran by extending the operational life of its Tehran Research Reactor and aiding hundreds of thousands of medical patients. It would also have temporarily defused the nuclear standoff by reducing Iran's steadily growing LEU stockpile and postponing Iran's ability to build a nuclear weapon.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Report ... nd-Unknown
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

You're supposed to use a plunger handle for ass-rapings like that one.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well of course they're going to try and reverse it, that's exactly what I said. But notice that the 2007 assessment was supported by ALL SIXTEEN U.S. security agencies. What you're offering is simply the shadowy rumblings of "chatter" and so forth. In short, it's the same bullshit that concluded that Saddam was developing nukes--and driving chemical weapons labs around on trains!!

The point here is that the current Wikileaks revelations are in fact intentional fodder for stepping up an Iran attack, and not the seeming expose of our galling incompetence and failure in Afghanistan. Try to keep up.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:But notice that the 2007 assessment was supported by ALL SIXTEEN U.S. security agencies.
And nobody else on planet earth. It was patent nonsense from the get go and anyone with as many as three functioning neurons could see through their ridiculous game.

Once again, you have failed to address the FACTS of the issue and cling to outdated and thoroughly discredited reporting.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote:
Once again, you have failed to address the FACTS of the issue and cling to outdated and thoroughly discredited reporting.
I'm confused. LTS referenced a journalist referencing an actual assessment from intelligence.

You're referencing journalist's referencing anonymous sources predicting a new, damning assessment that was due any minute now.. last winter.

Your broom-handle snap-off in his ass BODE is premature.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, duh!

In fact if you examine any of Avi's snippy and bitchy replies, you'll find they're no more credible than Rusp Limpdick himself, or any other hysterical right wing hack. It's a total joke, but as Goebbels said, if you just keep repeating the same big lies over and over, some folks will start to believe you. And then some more.

Right now a demonization of Iran has been underway for several years. And people are dutifully beginning to passively accept these lies and smears. I certainly don't like or approve of any religious government for any nation, let alone a fundamentalist Islamic state. But the brazen acts of aggression by the Western powers against Iran since 1952 are indefensible in their own right and can only lead to further catastrophe for them and us.
Before God was, I am
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:

WW
Yeah, thats not photoshopped at ALL, you simplistic delusional cock snorkling faggot
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I think you're a photoshopped caricature of a fake impersonation of a bad joke. But keep going because you don't have a choice. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ He trolled you?

:SHOCKER:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

IKYAWBAI? The KC is strong in you, FAT fucking RETARD.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote:IKYAWBAI? The KC is strong in you, FAT fucking RETARD.

Since when did trolling because synonymous with having a dick in your ass. Does you understand what I Know You Are But What Am I means?