speaking of mp3's

RIP scritti.

Moderator: scritti

verbal
nine inch male

speaking of mp3's

Post by verbal »

ever hear of allofmp3.com..

a must for the downloading junkie. this site is the shit. an average full album costs around $1.25. and you can choose bitrates (128, 192, 320).. plus it automatically saves a cover picture to the album file, which is fuckin sweet..

check it out

ahh its a russian site just click on the english tab. i challenge you to search an album and not find it.
Donovan
Big In Japan

Re: speaking of mp3's

Post by Donovan »

verbal wrote: i challenge you to search an album and not find it.
Ok..... nope, they don't have Shrimp Boat's "Cavale".

I've heard good things about that site. But I'll never pay a cent for an mp3 so I'll pass. Its legality is also in question.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Donovan wrote:
verbal wrote: i challenge you to search an album and not find it.
Ok..... nope, they don't have Shrimp Boat's "Cavale".

I've heard good things about that site. But I'll never pay a cent for an mp3 so I'll pass. Its legality is also in question.
I cant trust the jack off at the corner gas station with my credit card number, but Im supposed to trust some one in Russia?

If it sounds like too good of a deal, it probably is! Adware, spyware issues?

Im guessing "Legality," IS AN ISSUE! How exactly does this work? Anyone?

I still have about 900 songs on this old pc, will be adding about 2000 when I get the new one. (Uploading from CD's that I own, to a HD that can hold them.) Am I allowed to share these with anyone? Is the whole idea of free music gone?
scritti
The Internationalist

Post by scritti »

other thing to worry about-spyware from the downloads.
Guess what-I got a FEVAH...and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL
verbal
nine inch male

Post by verbal »

kcdave wrote:
I cant trust the jack off at the corner gas station with my credit card number, but Im supposed to trust some one in Russia?
i used pay-pal.
kcdave wrote:If it sounds like too good of a deal, it probably is! Adware, spyware issues?
nope none of those issues. if there were i wouldnt spout off about how great of a site it is.
kcdave wrote:Im guessing "Legality," IS AN ISSUE! How exactly does this work? Anyone?
maybe, but only on there end.
kcdave wrote:I still have about 900 songs on this old pc, will be adding about 2000 when I get the new one. (Uploading from CD's that I own, to a HD that can hold them.) Am I allowed to share these with anyone? Is the whole idea of free music gone?
yeah i think the sharing thing is where you fall into trouble. i wouldnt keep anything in my shared folder when im using any peer to peer. (allofmp3 is not a peep to peer btw) ARES is and a sweet one at that..
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

search for Allan Holdsworth ......