<G>Motor Scotter<G>

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

<G>Motor Scotter<G>

Post by Dan Vogel »

My wife had her work hours cut a few weeks ago and my hours were also cut by 1/4 last week like I feared. Our household income has dropped. We had a family meeting when my wife's hours were cut where we made a plan to cut our spending by over 20%. Even with that we are struggling and behind one month on our house mortgage. And the timing for my daughter to get her braces could not have been worse. But that is too late now. Anyway my wife got a bright idea to cut gasoline spending and that is to get a mortter scooter. The one she wants looks like this.

She wants to use it to bop around on short errands and to work. I think our money problem is an excuse to get this toy for her because she was talking about wanting one of these before our money issue came. I know what she is saying about saving on gas money is true in the long run but the scooter costs around $2,000 and I don't think we can even afford payments on it now. But she has her heart set on it now and I know how this will end up. She will get it. We will have to cut spending on more other things. But my question is is it safe? Does anybody here have any experience with scooters like this? What do you think? Let me know please.

I have a miserable life and wish I were dead!
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Re: Motor Scotter

Post by Dan Vogel »

My mistake. This is what it looks like.

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dan Vogel wrote:Motor Scotter

mortter scooter
C'mon, Dan...you can do it.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dan, talk to Tarddowen, he has a scooter. Here's a pic of him riding:

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Dan, your wife is a fucking moron. Tell her if she wants some stupid scooter, she needs to get those throngs of unwashed men who line up daily to slaughter her dirtpipe to pay for her services for a change. She's going to be cheating on you anyway, so you might as well make a buck from it.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

If Im not mistaken, theres a few divorce attorneys that post here. I think your screwed Dan...be a man and stand up to your wife and she will leave you or dont stand up to her and she will spend you poor.

Reminds me, I have a sandpiper hanging out in my front yard.

Cool bird, keeps its head down and bobs its ass up and down. Very entertaining in a sedative sort of way.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Trampis wrote:Cool bird, keeps its head down and bobs its ass up and down.
Sounds like Tarddowen at a Palm Springs White Party.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Jsc810 wrote:Does your wife have a car? If so, she could sell it, and then get one of those.

That would save some money.
My wife has a 2004 Chevy Malibu. When she first started talking about wanting a scooter I asked her if we would then sell her car. She looked at me like I was crazy and said the scooter would only be for good weather months. So I know it is out of the question. She needs a car a lot of the time. I know that. We'll cut our spending in some other ways. Where there is a will there is a way. If we look around we still have a lot of things that nickle and dime us. We can tighten the belt some more. My wife can enjoy her scooter. She wants it and it will save on gas money during the spring and summer. Thanks for your idea Jsc810.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Get her a bicycle, and have her make a "bbrrrrooommmm- bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrbbbrrrroom" sound with her mouth while she is pedaling it. Some cards sticking into the spokes with help enhance the experience. Same as a scooter. She can even make a "squeeeek" sound when she puts on the brakes.
What were we just talking about?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Toddowen wrote:I took my scooter in to work last night. Probably do the same tonight, weather permitting.

I have a Derbi Atlantis. It's a nice little 49cc two stroke. Piaggio engine, same as Vespa. Decent acceleration, turns and stops on a lira.

I also now am in possesion of a 1976 Suzuki GT550, which is a little too loud to drive home at night, it being a 3 cylinder two stroke. It's as loud as an HD, and perhaps even more irritating in its sound. I would wake up every occupant of every house within a half mile of my trip home, were I to take it home at 3 am. :mrgreen:
Open it up sometime like this guy.

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Re: <G>Motor Scotter<G>

Post by Trampis »

Can you still license old 2-stroke road bikes? With all the emissions standards we have today I just wonder about these things as I would like to buy an old 2-stroke road bike someday to ride around. What about if there is a lost title, would it be possible to license after righting the lost title status? LOT of old bikes on craigslist with lost titles.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

If ya talking 2 stroke street bikes, get one of these with an aftermarket tuned pipe......
The legendary H2 750 Kawa.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Toddowen wrote:For a short commute, the scooters are a lot of fun. I only have a little over five miles to work over a nice scenic road along the shoreline. The drive back home on a summer night with the smell of the sea as I go over the Niantic River bridge is exhilarating.

And if there's a place around town that is reminiscient of the French Quarter of New Orleans nearby, by all means take your scooter for a ride there. You can turn that thing around in the narrowest of streets, and you can have conversations with pedestrians without having to shout. Lots of fun.

A lot of people love the scooter who frown on the motorcycle too. I get people greeting me and waving to me all the time on the scooter, which I never get on a motorcycle. I remember about a month ago that I had my scooter in the bed of my truck and went inside a convinience store to buy a pack. When I came out, there were these little soccer girls of about 8 years old who were eyeing the scooter like it was a pony. I know a lot of you will make light of that, but I thought it was tremendously sweet. I almost wish I could have let them take it for a spin. You could see in their eyes that it was going to be on their Christmas wish list.
STFU, scooter riding twinkletoes half a cock snorkling polly prissy pants sissy! YOu make Dan Vogel look like a death dealing Alien Predator :lol: . I bring you THE holy grail of 2 stroke 70s street bikes and you prattle like some top knotted 75 year old schoolteacher about unwar bikes and war scooters and ponies. I bet you wish you could have taken those 8 year olds for a "spin" on your "pony" you lacy thong wearing assplugged pedo gimp.
Now ride that bitch asthmatic rat powered little girls bicycle you call a scooter on the Interstate and take a large bite out of the next oncoming tractor trailer bumper, TIA
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Toddowen wrote:Whatever :meds:

When I'm stopped at a light along side you, my bitchslap wont care what ride you're straddling.

Is bitchslap the name you gave your blow up doll?
P.J. O'Rourke.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MadRussian wrote:

When I'm stopped at a light along side you, my bitchslap wont care what ride you're straddling.

Cripple fight.

MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Goober McTuber wrote:
MadRussian wrote:

Cripple fight.

And now there are TWO mentally crippled tards for me to smack in this thread!!11
I see you are as pathetic and limpdicked no take pussy as usual, some things never change I guess.

Tell you what, blubber Mccockslobberer I will let you try again, being the good sport that I am and lets see what your boil infested fat ass can muster up as a semblance of smack.

Until then, wrap your fist in barbed wire, and fish in your colon for gerbils, thanks
P.J. O'Rourke.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

MadRussian wrote:...wrap your fist in barbed wire, and fish in your colon for gerbils...

:shock: x 1 000 000

WTF????????
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Martyred wrote:
MadRussian wrote:...wrap your fist in barbed wire, and fish in your colon for gerbils...

WTF????????
http://www.google.com/search?q=faggots+ ... tartPage=1
P.J. O'Rourke.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:

WTF????????
I believe that would injure even the most leathery and violently abused rectum.

Felchco or Mtool, can you please confirm?

TIA
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MadRussian wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
MadRussian wrote:
Cripple fight.

And now there are TWO mentally crippled tards for me to smack in this thread!!11
IKYABWAI. Thanks for proving my point.

MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Sigh.
IF that had been all I posted, but it wasn't.
But thanks for playing, ankle biting takeless bitch.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MadRussian wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Sigh.
IF that had been all I posted, but it wasn't.
It was as much as I read, you wet-brained fucktard.

"Sigh"? Did you hitch up your petticoats when you posted that, Nancy?

MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Good fuck you suck balls, takeless limpdicked bitch.
I am sure everybody here believes thats as far as you read.
Its not even fun to smack someone that is this fucking pathetic, I feel like I am picking on the retarded kid at school.
P.J. O'Rourke.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Careful Goobs, next go 'round he might call you a "takeless bitch".
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

PSUFAN wrote:Careful Goobs, next go 'round he might call you a "takeless bitch".
Perhaps you didnt notice for the balck cocks in front of your dripping, semen slicked face, but I am trying to get the fat tub of shit to lay some semblance of smack down, but it IS cute to see you rush to your boyfriends defense though, petunia. :lol:
P.J. O'Rourke.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goobs, better watch out -- you're about to be accused of taking this place too seriously...

followed by another round of IKYABWAI.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Dinsdale wrote:followed by another round of IKYABWAI.
Not so fast Dins. I found out in this thread you can negate an IKYABWAI by continuing to type.

The man covers his tracks.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

My Hubby rebuilds vintage Lambretta's
This is his fave runabout
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

There IKYABWAI goes...balck cock in hand...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

PSUFAN wrote:There IKYABWAI goes...balck cock in hand...

Good fuck.
After these many years, THATS it?
Pathetic, fucking limpdicked, pathetic.
I came on here in hopes of finding someone who would have some game, and all I get is a takeless pile of shit nipping at my ankles, pusfag, and his band of brownosing asskissers and ball polishers.
I will be back in a few weeks or months or maybe when I get bored, lets try again, and don't fucking dissapoint me again faggots.
This is supposed to be the Cul De Smack, not suck on pusfags sack, for fucks sake.
P.J. O'Rourke.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

How many times have we seen this from you, moron? Your smack rolodex has three cards on it, and it's our fault?

Go gargle with a drum of potassium cyanide, you helpless fucking halfwit.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I bet I know what he's gonna say next.

Whirlpool has a setting for that.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

P.J. O'Rourke.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

MadRussian wrote:Good fuck.
I came on here in hopes of finding someone who would have some game, and all I get is a takeless pile of shit nipping at my ankles, pusfag, and his band of brownosing asskissers and ball polishers.
I will be back in a few weeks or months or maybe when I get bored, lets try again, and don't fucking dissapoint me again faggots.
This is supposed to be the Cul De Smack, not suck on pusfags sack, for fucks sake.
You can put this type of imbecilic incoherency to better use, like bilking the government out of monthly checks. For the love of all that is holy, go hit some more fungo at .net and come back when you've managed to foul tip a tee ball. By accident. The best part of you is still spackled to your mother's asscrack. Eat shit, assfuck.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Mighty "fierce" for being such a cock snorkling closet homo http://sports-boards.net/forums/showthr ... ?p=2948029 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
MadRussian wrote:Good fuck.
You can put this type of imbecilic incoherency to better use, like bilking the government out of monthly checks. For the love of all that is holy, go hit some more fungo at .net and come back when you've managed to foul tip a tee ball. By accident. The best part of you is still spackled to your mother's asscrack. Eat shit, assfuck.
P.J. O'Rourke.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Oh, wow, another Katy-run shit troll and her band of sackless, purse-holding douchecaskets. You sure showed me.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Oh, wow, another Katy-run shit troll and her band of sackless, purse-holding douchecaskets. You sure showed me.
Oh wow, you almost copied my post :meds:
all I get is a takeless pile of shit nipping at my ankles, pusfag, and his band of brownosing asskissers and ball polishers.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

We've already seen this you fucking colostomy bag.

[Image

WOW. Poop is funny!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.