It's already started at UK

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

It's already started at UK

Post by MuchoBulls »

http://www.testudotimes.com/2010/4/24/1 ... y-this-one

I am sure Teague feels good right about now.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: It's already started at UK

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

That's fucking hilarious.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Kick ass troll job.

Now watch Cal go the cheatey petey route and bail for the NBA again.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Sin,
Marcus Camby, Derrick Rose, Dajaun Wager, Tyreke Evans, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some

Fuck this guy.

Sin,
Some Fucking Mexican Idiot

And now -- Cal is diving into hot water in none other than Portland, OR.

Kid named Terrence Jones, who most locals can't believe isn't at the top of the class on Rivals, is a stud out of Jefferson High (Aaron Miles, Ime Udoka, a few others... bigtime hoops school (only majority-black school in Portland, but tiny little student body -- less than 500, but managed to win the last 3 state championships)...

Anyhoo, Jones is a machine. 6'9" freaking point guard, wicked jumper, can play inside or shoot deep, passes, boards -- the whole package... but none too bright.

3 weeks ago, he held his big press conference, and committed to (yuk) UDub. If Oregon wasn't in disarray, he'd be there. But UDub has Romar, who even this hater-of-all-things-Washington can't crack on.

Fast forward to yesterday... Jones changes his mind, and Kentucky it is. Now, all eyes are on Cal, to see which one of Jones' "handlers" ends up with a job at UK.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing more in the national media about this soon, but for now... it sounds awfully fishy. Cal was just on the local sports station, of course spinning his usual web of lies, but it should be interesting to see how this one plays out.

In this case, it seems the adage "where there's smoke, there's fire" probably applies. It seems odd that the NCAA has put up with his shit as long as they have, but I guess it's like USC football -- they don't want to kill their golden goose.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one