It's all over but the crying

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: It's all over but the crying

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack Wags for somehow awakening the smack urge in RtS.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

As for academics, I don't know about the entire NAIA, but I'd place the academic standards of the Heart of America athletic conference against any public university in the country.
I am guessing that the Ivy League, the PAC 10, The ACC, The SEC, The Big 10, The Big 12, The Big East, and most junior colleges are falling on the ground laughing right about now.
She wants to coach college softball and by damn, I'll bet she does and is damn good at it.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
What were we just talking about?
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Wags , when your daughter gets to Decatur, Al.,...I have the perfect job.

https://brinksinc.tms.hrdepartment.com/ ... lcid=en-US

Just look at the requirements!

Load and unload the armored vehicle.

Education : High School or equivalent

We have a challenging opportunity for a Part Time Armored Car Driver/Guard.

Able to lift 50 pounds

Wags.......yer daughter was BORN for this job!

Carrying a firearm while walking into the local 7-11 or dildo shop. Big butch looking, large cranium, moustache, scary, and the uniform has lots of leather, bullets, buckles, and other lesbian turn ons. Sand paper underwear is optional, I guess.

Softball team on the weekends is the BIG selling point.

BTW, did you laugh or cry when she first beat you in arm wrestling?
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

It sounds like you have your priorities straight War Wagon so congratulations to your daughter for her college softball career. You supported her well and every child would be thankful to have her parents take such a strong interest in their chosen activity. Very good story. My mother had a favorite phrase that she kept placing into my brain so that it remains to this day. It is If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. That is for some of the board members who know who they are.

I have a miserable life and wish I were dead!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

PSUFAN wrote:Rack Wags for somehow awakening the smack urge in RtS.
I'm not sure I can credit Wags for RtS misplacing his med stash. Plus the whole smack thing doesn't seem worth it if you need assistance outta your chair to kneel down and immediately beg for forgiveness.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

[drive by]Was R_t_S's Excel not working?[/drive by]
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Rack proud Dads.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Props to your daughter, Wags, for her outstanding softball career, and props to you for always being there to support her. Seeing your child play their final game is an emotional time for parent and child, and one that you will never forget....or will she. I had the pleasure of coaching my son for four years in high school baseball and will never forget the last game, or what transpired when the game ended. Props to you and your family.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Long day driving back an forth to Springfield, actually Ozark, where the graduation was held at the mega-church James River Assembly.

Lots of construction on US-65 damn near made me late. orc, how in the hell do you put up with that insane traffic? I won't miss that. Springfield is this little box of a city where everyone is in a goddamn hurry to get somewhere, where I'm not sure.

As always, Mace is nails.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Springfield is this little box of a city where everyone is in a goddamn hurry to get somewhere, where I'm not sure.

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

BSmack wrote: You seem to think that her behavior was not sportsmanlike.
That would be me on the left and you, Van, WW and his dyke daughter on the right. Clear enough?
Martyred wrote:Why are you ... angry ... all the time?
You are not too smart are you. All of the nutsackswinging that has been going on here for the last few years it what is wrong with this place.

To butcher Dan Vogel:
"If you don't have something mean to say, post someplace else. Got it fuckstick?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:
ImageImage

That would be me on the left and you, Van, WW and his dyke daughter on the right. Clear enough?

Clear enough for me.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Image
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Goober McTuber wrote: Clear enough for me.
IKYABWAT smack? How is the bottom of the barrel treating you.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Clear enough for me.
IKYABWAT smack?
I Know You Are But What Are They? Is that what you're going for? Two (OK, five) birds with one stone.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Goober McTuber wrote:I Know You Are But What Are They?
How perceptive of you. Any other tricks a 5 year could do that you would like to show us?
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Moving Sale wrote:
That would be a valid argument if this was baseball but we are talking softball.

What really got to wags is that they wouldnt let him run around the maypole out in center field.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Moving Sale wrote:Image

Any other chick flicks you would like to watch while you curl up with a cosmo and your boyfriend?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That, and there's the fact that TVO's pic has to do with a manager chewing out a girl for crying during the game versus Wags's daughter crying because her college career had ended.

Rather different reasons, and still neither one has anything to do with poor sportsmanship.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

You'll have to forgive TVO. He's been reaching his whole life.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:That, and there's the fact that TVO's pic has to do with a manager chewing out a girl for crying during the game versus Wags's daughter crying because her college career had ended.

Rather different reasons, and still neither one has anything to do with poor sportsmanship.
Indeed.... Crying?

She's played thru a torn miniscus from sliding into 3rd base last year... I expect TVO cries more from waxing his taint.

Sportmanship?

As always, she was the first one to line up and walk across the field to congratulate the other team. One of only 3 seniors on the team, she was the team captain and leader in more ways than one.

The underclassmen looked up to her more than they did the coach, as evidenced by the team voting her MVP. She lead the team in every statistical category except HR's, as well as won her 3rd gold glove at 1st base. A lefty, she was born a 1st bagger, her nickname was 'smooth'. I could swear that she dropped out the womb with a 1st basemans mitt attached.

Did I mention that she played baseball with the boys from age 6 until 11? Probably 100 times in the past, but yeah, she pwned those TVO's.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dan Vogel wrote:If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.
You're right, Dan. There is too much focus on negativity here. I would like to take the first step by complimenting you on your wife's deliciously tight, satiny smooth rectum. It was mighty white of you to leave it in cherry condition like that. Whew, she's somethin' all right. I shot myself dry.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:her nickname was 'smooth'.
Sure hope it wasn't referencing this:

Anyway, rack you for supporting your daughter through her athletic pursuits. No reason NOT to be proud, regardless of her stats/achievments.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Wags,

If you had been a truthful, honest, and an all around "good guy" over the past decade, this post of yours about your child would have been well received, and honest heart felt responses would have been forthcoming.

The truth though is, that you have been a hateful, nasty, vile, exceptionally rotten piece of shit, not only towards me, but over the years to LOTS and LOTS!!! of people that you have NO idea about, let alone their children. You have posted seriously NASTY shit about the people from not only this board, but many others, as well as about their children and families, and especially towards me. I don't think you are what you have been on these boards, which means you are a coward low-life piece of crap, hiding behind a computer. I think if you would actually meet the members from here, you would find that most of us have VERY much in common, other than the vitriol you love to spew. But that is the sad fact about the internet........it's easy to be a shit head when you know there are no repercussions, other than typed words back to you. In this, you are not alone though.

You can not have it both ways. Either you are the great supportive father and husband, or you are the vindictive, vicious, moronic cowardly asshole you have shown yourself to be for many years. MANY years. MANY MANY years.

How about this?

Try not to be an enormous jack ass any more, and when you post about you or your children's successes, everything will be cool. Only type in here what you would say to person's face. I seriously doubt you would have the balls to do that. SERIOUSLY doubt it. Or how about this.....show everything you type to your Mom and Dad, wife, and kids, and to your pastor/priest?

Until then,............

Go to Hell.
Last edited by Roger_the_Shrubber on Sun May 09, 2010 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

^^^

Yeah, I guess I'd be an angry jerk-off too if my head hovered in every persons fart-line as I rolled down the street.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

:lol:

Aren't you a tailor ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dan Vogel,

I'm gonna punch out your front chompers, so mvscal has a better access hole for his meat. Stub your toe on a whirling lawnmower blade, assHole.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Update your spreadsheet Tom. I'm a register jockey.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I thought you were a tailor at one point. Only reason I say that, is it would put you - at times - in the "fart line" from time to time.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Tom In VA wrote:I thought you were a tailor at one point. Only reason I say that, is it would put you - at times - in the "fart line" from time to time.

Hi Tom!

:)

How's your NBA training going?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:I could swear that she dropped out the womb with a 1st basemans mitt attached.
That was probably just the placenta.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote: The truth though is, that you have been a hateful, nasty, vile, exceptionally rotten piece of shit, not only towards me, but over the years to LOTS and LOTS!!! of people that you have NO idea about, let alone their children. You have posted seriously NASTY shit about the people from not only this board, but many others, as well as about their children and families, and especially towards me.
sig material.

I won't argue with your drug induced perception. Let's just say i see it differently. Besides, I barely even know who you are and haven't interacted with you much, got any links to where I was a particularly loathesome assboil towards you? Or anyone else for that matter? I don't go outta' my way to be an asshole but will try to give as good as I get and then some if possible.

I don't think you are what you have been on these boards, which means you are a coward low-life piece of crap, hiding behind a computer. I think if you would actually meet the members from here, you would find that most of us have VERY much in common, other than the vitriol you love to spew.
Jeez dude, you are WAY off base. I've met some of the folks around here and participated in many fantasy leagues over the years that required much interaction. I'd like to think I get along well with others for the most part and that there's a mutual respect among peers.

Sorry, but I wouldn't include you in that class and I don't hold out much hope that you ever will be.

You're a little twerp, hurling unfounded accusations around hoping to see if any hit the mark.

How about this?

Try not to be an enormous jack ass any more, and when you post about you or your children's successes, everything will be cool.
How about you get the fuck out my face before I start to get really annoyed? Then everything will be cool.
Last edited by War Wagon on Sun May 09, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:How about you get the fuck out my waist before I start to get really annoyed?
fixed er
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Fucking Mgo...

:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:You can not have it both ways.
Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Go to Hell.
I'm choking on the irony, "christian".
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

BSmack wrote: Any other chick flicks you would like to watch while you curl up with a cosmo and your boyfriend?
I see so crying over a softball game isn't gay. Posting about it here isn't gay. You coming to the crybaby’s defense isn't gay but me posting a pic depicting a famous Tom Hanks quote is gay. Sure Nancy we believe you.
Van wrote:That, and there's the fact that TVO's pic has to do with a manager chewing out a girl for crying during the game versus Wags's daughter crying because her college career had ended.
I see so that pic only works to describe events that took place during WWII, with women's baseball, during the game and it has to be a girl that is crying? You are and idiot. There is no crying in baseball and there is no crying in softball unless you are a poor sport.

The reason should be obvious, but then you are a fucking dumbass. There is no crying because it makes the game about you, the loser, and not the winner. It is an attempt to take away the good feeling that the winner has by tugging at their heartstrings and saying hey look at me! That is being a poor sport and at the VERY LEAST is not being a good sport.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You'll have to forgive TVO. He's been reaching his whole life.
Go ahead fuckhole and tell me how I'm reaching. Oh I see YOU were reaching by posting that pic so this is all just a case of you projecting. Gotcha.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:You are and idiot.
Do you do this shit on purpose?

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yes any other stupid questions?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

So you actually try to look like a moron when you post here? Maximum props to you, shorty, because you have succeeded on a truly grand scale.