BAN PIKKKLE NOW!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

BAN PIKKKLE NOW!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: BAN PIKKKLE NOW!

Post by War Wagon »

here's a novel concept...

stay off the fucking internet when you're at work and try to get some fucking work done instead. You know, the reason why they pay you to be there in the first place.

And yes, I'm guilty as well. But I try to keep it to a bare minimum.

Quit fucking up the economy and making America less competitive, Todd.

Go sweep the floor or dump trash cans if you have nothing else better to do while at work.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Off Pickle the worthless idiot.

Unannounced 'toy attached to male ass crack' pics won't fly.

Wtf is this shit??
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:here's a novel concept...

stay off the fucking internet when you're at work and try to get some fucking work done instead. You know, the reason why they pay you to be there in the first place.

And yes, I'm guilty as well. But I try to keep it to a bare minimum.

Quit fucking up the economy and making America less competitive, Todd.

Go sweep the floor or dump trash cans if you have nothing else better to do while at work.
Only a faggot like you would excuse some fellow homo posting a photo of balls with a toy up the ass. I know you've never had a white collar job in your entire life so you're not entitled to privileges like a desk with a computer with internet access. And it's none of your fucking business what people do at work. How do you know Tardd isn't done with work and just killing a few minutes? Go fuck yourself, you sanctimonious cumrag. Die in a drive-by shooting.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:
Some of us have moved up a pay-grade or 12 Wags. We leave that type of work to (un)documented workers. Now if you wish to continue to compete with the hourlies for work, by all means. The world needs ditch diggers.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Pitchkkkle's gonna don the dunce cap for a little while.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Only a faggot like you would excuse some fellow homo posting a photo of balls with a toy up the ass.
I didn't excuse it, I didn't even speak to it. Why should I? You have done so quite uneloquently in your utter outrage at such a monstrosity.

My point is that people shouldn't be fucking off constantly on the internet at work, no matter the content. Step on your toes much?
I know you've never had a white collar job in your entire life so you're not entitled to privileges like a desk with a computer with internet access.
You don't 'know' shit from shinola, boy.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jiminphilly wrote: Some of us have moved up a pay-grade or 12 Wags. We leave that type of work to (un)documented workers. Now if you wish to continue to compete with the hourlies for work, by all means. The world needs ditch diggers.
Are you saying you're too good too dump trash cans, sweep the floor, or scrub toilets if that's what it took for you to keep your job?

After the past two years of this dismal economy, you'd suck your wifes dick to keep your job, and you know it.

You might want to to think beyond Screws level before you mash submit again but remember this. They always whack the salaried people first because you're nothing but overhead.

There's no shame in punching a time clock.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

That's bullshit, Todd.

If I was your boss, I'd fire you, no questions asked.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote: There's no shame in punching a time clock.
There wasn't until you developed a reason.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yeah, the pic of fatsak's ass and marble pouch was kind of a bizarre non sequitur. I'm not really sure how that was supposed to relate to anything. Evidently he was trying to make some kind of point about something but then he started to short out and the first thing his fried circuitry could come up with was a pic of dude's ass and balls with a foreign object jammed between his cheeks.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:UN FUCKKKING ACCEPTABLE!

(!) http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 03#p674803 (!)
^
Hates it when hot chicks don't shave their ass before dropping their balls in his mouth.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

mvscal wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:UN FUCKKKING ACCEPTABLE!

(!) http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 03#p674803 (!)
^
Hates it when hot chicks don't shave their ass before dropping their balls in his mouth.
Rack!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Dammit mvscal, that image will haunt me every time I watch Times Square on New Year's Eve.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:After the past two years of this dismal economy, you'd suck your wifes dick to keep your job, and you know it.
Looks like you and Screwball might be able to find some common ground.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

War Wagon wrote:Are you saying you're too good too dump trash cans, sweep the floor, or scrub toilets if that's what it took for you to keep your job?
If he did that, he would be taking someone elses job away from them. Why do you hate janitors?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

He doesn't hate them, he's competing with them.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

You are surprised & outraged by racism /homosexuality in a pickle post pfft :meds:
It's what he does, it's his whole reason for being, to get a rise out of strangers posting on the internet
hoping for a meltdown & cumming in his panties at the thought that someone would melt so much
that they would dedicate a thread to banning him
well done take a bow!

He's like a child with ADHD it's all about doing bad things to get your attention & if you are offended & don't have the facility to ignore his plea's for attention the there is a great feature that lets you ignore all post by him by pressing a simple button that allows his posts to be removed from your sweet G rated world forever.
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Good god, woman, in how many ways do you strive to be dense?