Dear Alexander Semin, Mike Green

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Dear Alexander Semin, Mike Green

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Please show the fuck up tonight, you piss-stained dirigibles.

Thanks,

Capitals fans
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Dear Alexander Semin, Mike Green

Post by Goober McTuber »

Or not.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

While Halak is directly responsible for winning that game for Montreal, the Caps still played like shit for almost 30 minutes last night. Not a good feeling going into Wednesday.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

50+ saves. I think we know what a hot goalie is worth this time of year.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Well, you seem to know a bit more about hockey than IndyReacharound, so you have that going for you.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

As a Bruins fan there is no way that I could ever root for Montreal to win. That being said I am rooting for Washington to lose instead......
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I would like for the Craps to stop acting like a bunch of fucking pussies and start camping out in front of the MTL net tonight.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Neely8 wrote:As a Bruins fan there is no way that I could ever root for Montreal to win. That being said I am rooting for Washington to lose instead......

Put down the Zima and swap out your Maxi Pad, you useless fucking Image

I was categorically rooting for the Canadiens tonight. And you so were you. You're just too stupid to realize it.

Fucking broads. :meds:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Down 3 games to 1, and the 8-seed comes back to win the series? Good fucking God, Screwball.

Your. Team. Sucks.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Down 3 games to 1, and the 8-seed comes back to win the series? Good fucking God, Screwball.

Your. Team. Sucks.
Thank you, Captain Obvious. Got any other enlightening takes? C'mon, you know more about hockey than IndyCockmagnet, got any takes on the game or series? I got plenty I'll get to later.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I'm surprised the ref had the balls to call that goalie interference penalty that negated a Washington goal.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Oh my. How funny.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MuchoBulls wrote:I'm surprised the ref had the balls to call that goalie interference penalty that negated a Washington goal.
It wasn't the difference in the game but it would be ignorant to downplay its significance. Horrible call. Horrible.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:It wasn't the difference in the game but it would be ignorant to downplay its significance. Horrible call. Horrible.
Very weak call to say the least
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Down 3 games to 1, and the 8-seed comes back to win the series? Good fucking God, Screwball.

Your. Team. Sucks.
Thank you, Captain Obvious. Got any other enlightening takes? C'mon, you know more about hockey than IndyCockmagnet, got any takes on the game or series? I got plenty I'll get to later.
I'm happy just to sit back and enjoy your meltage.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: I'm happy just to sit back and enjoy your meltage.
You're clueless, we get it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Well, Screwball, you touched on part of the problem. Washington was not crashing the net. They ran into a hot goaltender (3 goals allowed on 134 SOG in the last 3 games), but they could have made his life a little more difficult.

During the same 3 games, Varlamov gave up 7 goals on only 65 shots. And for a team that converted something like 25% on the power play, 1 for 33 was pretty pathetic.

I think the real problem, though, is that the Capitals as a team have less balls than your average Friday night date.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That is exactly correct, Gobbles. Life was too easy for Halak. How do you beat a hot goaltender? Well, for starters, you don't keep shooting from the TOPS OF THE FUCKING CIRCLES. That drove me in-fucking-sane. Secondly, you RUN THE FUCKING GOALTENDER. In 1994, Mike Keenan would have told Joe Kocer to run his ass. Get in his head, fuck him up, make him uncomfortable. Then you have to make the crease smaller. Get multiple forwards in the crease. Give Halak less room to maneuver.

Yes, the PP was deplorable and was a huge problem, to say the least. And yes, the Caps had no balls. They weren't willing to get away from their flash-and-dash style and play the gritty hockey that is required for success in the playoffs. The way they played in the last 10 minutes of the game is how they should have played the entire last three games, if not the whole series.

Horribly disappointing. They are back to being the Crapitals.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Aren’t you from Michigan? Start cheering for the Red Wings, you ignorant slunt.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm not from metro Detroit.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Horribly disappointing. They are back to being the Crapitals.
Your shit franchise should look into getting themselves a decent goalie.

The Bruins have a Vezina trophy winner they're looking to trade. I am sure they'd part with him to just to dump the salary. Nothing in return needed.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

While goaltending was hardly the reason the Craps were bounced from the playoffs, UCunt is right. I actually kind of feel bad for Theodore, he was totally scapegoated. But, that said, I am of the belief he should have never been on the roster to start the season, he should have been moved in an effort to acquire a real playoff goaltender. Bruce and McPhee both knew coming into the season that Theo was a regular-season goalie, but they stuck their thumbs up their asses and went with him. He had a nice season and was playing well going into the playoffs before the inevitable collapse. Thomas would be a nice pick up. Christ, Biron would have been an upgrade.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Bruce should be making minimal decisions. His homeboys from Hershey fucked this series. Green is an emotional cunt and Fleishmann should die. Both should have been benched. Goalie and defense were not that huge a problem. Varlamov, Nervith, and Holtby will be fine next year at goal. Defense could use a little kickass, The powerplay fucked the Craps this series. 1 for motherfucking 33! Are you fucking kidding me? The faggot penguins had 2 pp goals in the 1st period. Mcphag should be gone too. I have hated GMGM for years. Picking Ovechkin doesn't make you a genious. I wish they had kept Matt Cooke. They need dirt and grit. Someone to fuck shit up but still make an impact on the game. Brashear and Simon type thugs are a thing of the past. Ovi should not be the most physical guy on the team.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Great take, Stuck. Thanks for the perspective. Post here way more often on DC sports.

Surprised you didn't mention Semin. He's as guilty as any.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

I would trade that cunt for a bag of cunts.

But I am emotional that way.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Stuck, facing the same situation as the Craps, 1994 Mike Keenan would have told Joe Kocer to run Halak's ass in the first 5 minutes of Game 7. Get in that motherfucker's head. Make him uncomfortable, collapse the crease. Make it hard for him to do his job. The Caps proved they don't have a clue how to win the playoffs. They are finesse pussies.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Stuck, facing the same situation as the Craps, 1994 Mike Keenan would have told Joe Kocer to run Halak's ass in the first 5 minutes of Game 7. Get in that motherfucker's head. Make him uncomfortable, collapse the crease. Make it hard for him to do his job. The Caps proved they don't have a clue how to win the playoffs. They are finesse pussies.
Ovi is afraid to run people after this season. He knows the team cannot afford to lose him to a suspension. The rest of those bitches are pussies. Knuble, Laich, and Chimarea should have been swinging Halak's colon on their cocks like boobie tassles. Too many pussies on this team. Semin could bring this team a gritty forard or a dman. This team only has ONE center in Backstrom. Belanger, Gordon, and whothefuckever are the absolute suck. They may win faceoffs, but that is it. They bring nothing. I RANT.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

They should've played Scott Walker more in that series...he's doesn't do the glamorous things but they've got enough of those guys as it is. You can't overload your lineup with speed and finesse...there needs to be a balance.

They also need their best players to be their hardest working players. Not to go all homer here but why are the Wings successful? It's because Datsyuk, Zetterberg and Lidstrom are leaders in the way they play and how they play. Ovechkin hasn't taken to his captaincy quite like what Toews or Crosby.

This was a bad year for Varlamov to take the next step due to his injuries. He needed a full year to take hold of that #1 job and it seemed like any momentum he had from last year just never carried over. They needed him to get better and develop but he never could. They definitely need a full year of him to see what he's capable of.

It's happened several times before where a #1 team flames out early...it's why the NHL playoffs are so much harder to predict and harder to succeed. Some teams need one failure before they get it but it's a few failures now for them and haven't seemed to learn enough from it. Until they do, they could on the same path as the Sharks...lots of promise but they get bounced way too soon.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:DC sports
:lol: :lol: :lol: