Props to Jayson Werth - POS...

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Props to Jayson Werth - POS...

Post by Derron »

You are a class act dude...standing there projectile spitting while the national anthem is being played, and you did not even have a dip in, and your kid standing there with you.

You and your team will suck again this year if spring training is any indicator. :hfal: :hfal: :hfal: :hfal:
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Re: Props to Jayson Werth - POS...

Post by jiminphilly »

Derron wrote:You are a class act dude...standing there projectile spitting while the national anthem is being played, and you did not even have a dip in, and your kid standing there with you.

You and your team will suck again this year if spring training is any indicator. :hfal: :hfal: :hfal: :hfal:

I have no idea what you're ranting about now.. probably alcohol induced, no doubt. However I'm not sure if you're aware but the the team he plays for can't have possibly sucked last year since they made it to the World Series for the 2nd year in a row. Furthermore, spring training is never a good indicator of anything except for what rookies to watch out for.

Finally, the Phillies will be in the WS for the 3rd straight year and I'm pretty sure they'll win it.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

jiminphilly wrote:
Derron wrote:You are a class act dude...standing there projectile spitting while the national anthem is being played, and you did not even have a dip in, and your kid standing there with you.

I have no idea what you're ranting about now.. probably alcohol induced, no doubt. However I'm not sure if you're aware but the the team he plays for can't have possibly sucked last year since they made it to the World Series for the 2nd year in a row. Furthermore, spring training is never a good indicator of anything except for what rookies to watch out for.

Finally, the Phillies will be in the WS for the 3rd straight year and I'm pretty sure they'll win it.
No rant...dude stood there today hawking lugy's out while they played and sang the national anthem..you know during the spring training games ?? Just totally disrespectful....spitting during the national anthem....

Made it to the Series, but did not win last year.....and I know, it is not about behavior or being good guys, it is about winning regardless. I can't wait to see Cliff Lee pitch for the Mariners this year.

We will see what October brings as far as them being in the Series.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The NL is a fucking walk right now. Phils are the clear favorites to make the WS again. Where the fuck is ATL and NYM to fucking compete? Jesus.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Derron wrote:I can't wait to see Cliff Lee pitch for the Mariners this year.
Cliff Lee and his 88 mph fastball is the biggest and bestest junkball pitcher to ever win a Cy Young award. I know his numbers speak for themselves but I've just never been all that impressed with the guy.

Seattle can have him, I'll take Zack Grienke.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:
Derron wrote:I can't wait to see Cliff Lee pitch for the Mariners this year.
Cliff Lee and his 88 mph fastball is the biggest and bestest junkball pitcher to ever win a Cy Young award. I know his numbers speak for themselves but I've just never been all that impressed with the guy.

Seattle can have him, I'll take Zack Grienke.

Cliff Lee's fastball is more like 90-92 and looks even faster because of his change-up. He's anything but a junkball pitcher. You must have him confused with Jamie Moyer.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jiminphilly wrote:You must have him confused with Jamie Moyer.
No confusion.

Cliff Lee is Jaime Moyer with less mileage. Nice comparison.

And they both somehow wound up in the same place. Go figure.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote: Cliff Lee is Jaime Moyer with less mileage. Nice comparison.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Cliff Lee has a fastball above 90 and is dominant because he pitches to both sides of the plate. Jamie Moyer might have thrown a fastball in the 90's when he was in high school measuring his speed at one of those throw-as-hard as you can games you find at minor league parks. Moyer relies on a change-up and impatient hitters. It's why he dominates the Marlins and gets killed against teams who aren't afraid to take walk.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I read where Cliffy boy has a sore tummy again and can't start the opener... oh, that doesn't matter since he was suspended for throwing at someone in a spring training game. :lol:

My bad. Jaime Moyer was a much better pitcher for the Mariners than Cliffy will ever be.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:I read where Cliffy boy has a sore tummy again and can't start the opener... oh, that doesn't matter since he was suspended for throwing at someone in a spring training game. :lol:

My bad. Jaime Moyer was a much better pitcher for the Mariners than Cliffy will ever be.
You mean this report?
It's the third time in seven years that Lee has suffered a strain in the right abdomen area, also occurring in 2003 and 2007.

I'm not sure why you have such a man-crush on Moyer..Cliff Lee led the Philles to their 2nd straight WS apperance.. As much as I respect Jamie Moyer as a person, he wouldn't have done shit against the Yanks had he been on the post-season roster.

When healthy, Cliff Lee is easily among to top 2-3 dominant pitchers in baseball and had the Royals been able to land him in their rotation they would have easily been considered a wild card contender.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jiminphilly wrote: When healthy, Cliff Lee is easily among to top 2-3 dominant pitchers in baseball....
Did you type that with a straight face? :lol:

You're not really that ignorant.... well, maybe you are.

He's not even in the top 5 or maybe even top 10.

Off the top of my head, better pitchers than Cliffy:

Tim Lincecum
Zack Grienke
Felix Hernandez
Roy Halladay
CC Sabathia
Justin Verlander
Chris Carpenter
Jake Peavy

If I did a bit of checking, I could add to that list.

Why the mancrush on a fat lefty junkball pitcher, abused husband?

Moyer.... errr, Cliffy... will flame out in Seattle. He already has before opening day.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

War Wagon wrote:Jake Peavy.
Not buying it. His home/away splits in the NL were like night/day.

Let's see how he does with none of his games in Petco this year. And against AL line ups...
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:
Off the top of my head, better pitchers than Cliffy:

Tim Lincecum - Small sample size. If he has another 15 win year then I would agree
Zack Grienke - Stop slobbering over his knob based on 1 year of dominance.
Felix Hernandez- I was surprised to see that of the 5 years he has been in the league, he only had a record over .500 - that being said, like Lincecum, he could move ahead of Lee with another 15 win year... That is unless Lee wins another 15 himself.
Chris Carpenter - No
Jake Peavy - If he returns to form from 3 years ago, maybe, but I wouldn't bank on it.
Between 2004 and 2009 Cliff Lee has won 87 games and a Cy Young award. It is also impossible to discount what he did against the Yanks in the WS when you combine it with his overall body of work. He's the real deal.

Why the mancrush on a fat lefty junkball pitcher, abused husband?
?
I don't get either reference.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

jim... if you do figure out the last part, let me know as well.

:?

Lefty?
Okay. Correct.

Fat?
Weight 190 lbs.
Height 6-3

Junkball?
92 MPH fastball and lots of K's

Abused husband?
Uhm... that was Chuck Finley. He was a lefty. And he played for Cleve for a stretch.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Fat, as in fat wallet.

Junkball as in most of what he throws are huge curves, sliders, change-ups. If he can dial it up to 92 once in a while, I've yet to see it. And I watched him pitch against KC many times. Too many times. :brad:

abused husband as in what is jiminphilly, who declined an invitatation to the JAFFL 'cause wifey put her foot down. She wanted to go shopping and jip, like a good eunich, allowed himself to be led around by the nose.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote: She wanted to go shopping and jip, like a good eunich, allowed himself to be led around by the nose.
My daughter (who was an infant at the time) had a fever and needed to go to the doctors you fucking douche bag. I regrettably bailed on the draft at the last minute of which you easily found a replacement. I know we all can be model dads like yourself who allow your daughter to text while driving and throw your hands up in the air as if you have no way of preventing it- even though admitted you pay for the phone she uses and the car she drives.

You're a first class asshole Wags.

Edit-
You're also either lying about Cliff Lee or confusing him with someone else and too chicken shit to admit you're wrong.

http://www.fangraphs.com/pitchfx.aspx?p ... position=P
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jiminphilly wrote: You're a first class asshole Wags.
Yes, I most certainly am.

And I consider that high praise coming from you, jiminphilly.

I don't typically wear sigs, despise them for the most part, but I'm going to use that for awhile.

Tell your wife I said hi.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Tell your wife I said hi.
Ahem.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Jake Peavy.
Not buying it. His home/away splits in the NL were like night/day.

Let's see how he does with none of his games in Petco this year. And against AL line ups...

RACK.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Jake Peavy was run.

-AL