RACK Opening Day!

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

RACK Opening Day!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Cutting out of work in 30 min here to go to the Phils-Nats opener. Halladay vs. Lannan. Gonna slam a couple beers on the Hill and then head to the game. Will probably be drunk by 4. Then we're going to another Hill bar to watch the Royals-Tigers game. I will probably be unconscious by 7.

Second straight Opening Day for me. Rack baseball in Washington!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: RACK Opening Day!

Post by indyfrisco »

Do they still call it baseball in Washington? Because it resembles nothing of the sort. Unless they are referring to the visiting teams.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Get fucked, IF. Just because Nats Park is Philly South doesn't mean the level of play is any less. Wait......
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bill Lumbergh
Jake

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Did you see that tool O'Bammy throwing out the 1st pitch like a girl? And he wore a SOX hat and NATIONALS jacket.......fuck him.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yep, totally did not approve of wearing the Sox hat. They weren't even playing the fucking Sox. Weak effort by the President.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Heyward is going to be incredible. The dude is only 20. Unreal.

Sam, not only did they have to face Halladay but Lannan had to face a BRUTAL Philly lineup. They are playing for the World Series and the Nats are playing for .500. Halladay was shaky the first time through the lineup, then he settled down and dominated. Complete opposite for Lannan.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I think it's safe to say he's major league real. The over/under on him making it to the bigs is 10 minor league starts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Rack the Phillies for ruining yet another Nationals season opener. Halladay is flat out nasty. He should reach 20 wins with relative ease if he's facing the Nationals and Marlins a few times a year.

SM the crowd seemed at least half-full of annoying Philly fans. Is that accurate?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dude it was at a MINIMUM 1/2 Philly fans and closer to 1/3. The Nationals were selling group tickets since January and a bunch of business running buses from Philly bought tickets in bulk. The entire right field pavillion was Philly fans.

Yes, you guys totally ruined our opening day. As per usual when Philly fan touches anything. Why don't you guys go to Mets games and pick on someone your own size? Oh that's right, because NY fans will kick your asses.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Dude it was at a MINIMUM 1/2 Philly fans and closer to 1/3. The Nationals were selling group tickets since January and a bunch of business running buses from Philly bought tickets in bulk. The entire right field pavillion was Philly fans.

Yes, you guys totally ruined our opening day. As per usual when Philly fan touches anything. Why don't you guys go to Mets games and pick on someone your own size? Oh that's right, because NY fans will kick your asses.
I'm pretty sure Philly fans have dished out just as much abuse at Mets fans - at least these past few years- as they have to anyone.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Dude it was at a MINIMUM 1/2 Philly fans and closer to 1/3.
WTF? :shock:

Did Obama hire you to balance the budget or something?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Good call. 2/3.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Good call. 2/3.
If it was that many Phillies fans there, the Nats should've had Santa Claus make an appearance.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Good call. 2/3.
If it was that many Phillies fans there, the Nats should've had Santa Claus make an appearance.
Comon Terry.. if you're going to make a reference to something that happened over 35 years ago you might at least get the sport and season correct, otherwise it's just lame. Oh wait I forgot who I'm responding to.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RACK stereotypes!
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Phillies game.

Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned Friday on charges stemming from his behavior at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game.

Police say Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and his daughter after a companion was kicked out for unruly behavior.

Easton police Capt. Michael Vangelo says he saw Clemmens put his fingers down his throat. Philadelphia police say Clemmens also punched Vangelo and vomited on an arresting officer.

Clemmens is in custody on charges including assault and harassment. Bail is $12,000. His listed phone number is disconnected.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one