Who wins and who's the darkhorse at Augusta

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

BSmack wrote:I can see Phil finishing today at -9 or even -10.
He certainly had his share of opportunities. The putts just weren't falling his way today.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And did anyone besides me and my buddies notice that Tiger showed up wearing a shirt without a collar?

Don't know if that was his way of thumbing his nose at the Good Ol Boys of Augusta, but it kinda made me chuckle.

I may be part barbarian, but I would never show up to ANY private club, whether it was to play, use the range, or eat lunch without wearing a collar. Just isn't done-imo. I guess it is now.

Maybe he'll show up in jeans next year.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Duval started that whole mock turtleneck trend. The unwritten rule is, if the shirt costs 100 bills, and you are wearing pleated pants and are perfectly color co-ordinated, a collar is not a requirement. The clubs have that rule to prevent people like you and me from walking in there with a T-Shirt and jeans.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Loving your sig, BSmack.

For today, he's the greatest of all time.

Bad bad man.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Dinsdale wrote:And did anyone besides me and my buddies notice that Tiger showed up wearing a shirt without a collar?

Don't know if that was his way of thumbing his nose at the Good Ol Boys of Augusta, but it kinda made me chuckle.

I may be part barbarian, but I would never show up to ANY private club, whether it was to play, use the range, or eat lunch without wearing a collar. Just isn't done-imo. I guess it is now.

Maybe he'll show up in jeans next year.
Seems to be the norm for a good deal of players now not wearing the collar shirts.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

BSmack wrote: the best player in the history of the game
:lol:
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.