I merely noted

Re: Final Four

Post by JMak »

Cry Izwahhhhh, cry you little bitch!
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

So, really, you come out of time out, with a shot to win the game and you get the ball to your fourth best player on the court, to make a move to the top of the key...for what? Summers just not good enough? Morgan not good enough?

And this is why I would say good riddance if Izwahhhh signs a contract with the Ducks tonight...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Sore Wolverine anus, anyone?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

We do have a basketball forum, you ignorant fucking prick. Izzo must have voted for Obama.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mace wrote:We do have a basketball forum, you ignorant fucking prick. Izzo must have voted for Obama.
Yeah, with the huge volume of posts here, we don't have room for any sports takes.

:meds: :meds:
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

PSUFAN wrote:Sore Wolverine anus, anyone?
Nah, just recognizing the typical Izzo choke for what it is...you a little sore that your Nittany Lions didn't win the NIT this year?
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Mace wrote:We do have a basketball forum, you ignorant fucking prick. Izzo must have voted for Obama.
Now, PSU, if you wanna see a sore anus, well, ^^^ there you go.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

smackaholic wrote:
Yeah, with the huge volume of posts here, we don't have room for any sports takes.

:meds: :meds:
You considered that a sports take? I'm disappointed in you.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

JMak wrote:
Nah, just recognizing the typical Izzo choke for what it is...you a little sore that your Nittany Lions didn't win the NIT this year?
Getting to the final four with two of you best players out is a choke?

What do you call the 61 other teams?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Are you fucking kidding me? This guy's team was ranked to start the year, remained healthy, and didn't even make the NIT. Choke? :lol: :lol: :lol: MSU was playing on borrowed time and I'm elated they even got this far.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Just want somebody to beat fucking Dook.

Looks like it ain't happenin' tonight.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

No Duke fan here either, but I can't bring myself to root for Bob Huggins.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Are you fucking kidding me? This guy's team was ranked to start the year, remained healthy, and didn't even make the NIT. Choke? :lol: :lol: :lol: MSU was playing on borrowed time and I'm elated they even got this far.
Michigan ain't my team...not in basketball.

And, yes, a choke. Izwahhhhh called the play and it was a joke. Butler benefitted from a +20 or more in turnover points. That's a choke.
Stanley Pickkkle

Post by Stanley Pickkkle »

In the grand scheme of things who really gives a fuck about a stupid nog basketball game.

Sometimes you people really depress me.

Skyrocketing unemployment...Civil War...Revolution...Religious Holy Wars...White Extinction...
Climate Change....etc..etc..etc...

And you motherfuckers are worried if Duke beats Butler? :doh:

Capital................W...............T..................F
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

JMak wrote:And, yes, a choke. Izwahhhhh called the play and it was a joke. Butler benefitted from a +20 or more in turnover points. That's a choke.
Funny that Syracuse also coughed up 20 or so turnover points in their loss to Butler. Has it occurred to you that perhaps Butler's style of play is at least as responsible as Izzo for the Spartans' loss?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

BSmack wrote:
JMak wrote:And, yes, a choke. Izwahhhhh called the play and it was a joke. Butler benefitted from a +20 or more in turnover points. That's a choke.
Funny that Syracuse also coughed up 20 or so turnover points in their loss to Butler. Has it occurred to you that perhaps Butler's style of play is at least as responsible as Izzo for the Spartans' loss?
Sure, I can acknowledge that Butler's style of play contributed. But, in the end, Izzo had the last call and he chose to put the ball in a fat man's hands near the top of the key. Dumb! Choke.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

JMak wrote:Michigan ain't my team...not in basketball.
:lol:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

So, turnovers are the coach's fault?

Thanks for that info, something I wasn't aware of before.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Typical scU-M faggot: "I like the football program but NOT the basketball team!" A scU-M fan picking and choosing the good teams and disavowing the bad? How unsurprising.

The day you scU-M fans are lined up along a brick wall to receive lead deposits will be a great day. Bo thinks your kids are cock-sucking faggots and turn in your M hat immediately. Choke on a dick.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

JMak wrote:And this is why I would say good riddance if Izwahhhh signs a contract with the Ducks tonight...
Yeah, because the coaching pedigree at scU-M has been impeccable over the years. I guess when you've been getting your shit pushed in by the Big 11 for over 15 years now you can determine when it is time to cast coaches off.

It wouldn't be America if scU-M fan wasn't refreshing his brutal ignorance for everyone to see on a daily basis. You make Palin look like a fucking Rhodes scholar.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:

I definitely don't endorse that but I had a period of time where I turned my back on the Michigan basketball program because of the fallout from the Fab 5 days but I'm back with them...we've kissed and made up.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

These words are truly heartwarming to us. What are you doing next Friday night?

Sin,

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

l to r: this thread, jmak
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
JMak wrote:And this is why I would say good riddance if Izwahhhh signs a contract with the Ducks tonight...
Yeah, because the coaching pedigree at scU-M has been impeccable over the years. I guess when you've been getting your shit pushed in by the Big 11 for over 15 years now you can determine when it is time to cast coaches off.

It wouldn't be America if scU-M fan wasn't refreshing his brutal ignorance for everyone to see on a daily basis. You make Palin look like a fucking Rhodes scholar.
Moron, how my criticism of Izwaahhhh at all confirm my defense of Michigan coaches? Answer - it doesn't. Why don't you get back to rating chick with dicks, faggot.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Shoalzie wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:

I definitely don't endorse that but I had a period of time where I turned my back on the Michigan basketball program because of the fallout from the Fab 5 days but I'm back with them...we've kissed and made up.
Bingo.

I love the attitude of guys here when you confound their arguments. Yeah, if I like UM football then I must also like UM basketball...otherwise, a jackass here cannot run a stupid comment by... :meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

JMak wrote:I love the attitude of guys here when you confound their arguments. Yeah, if I like UM football then I must also like UM basketball...otherwise, a jackass here cannot run a stupid comment by... :meds:
Nah, just more evidence you're a two-bit, pin-dicked shitstain ERRRR scU-M fan.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

who is your team then? and how many more losing seasons till michigan's not "your team" either?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack M CLub
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

JMak wrote: I love the attitude of guys here when you confound their arguments. Yeah, if I like UM football then I must also like UM basketball...otherwise, a jackass here cannot run a stupid comment by... :meds:
So you are a UM football fan and a ? basketball fan

If it is Duke, there is some mother fuckers in florida that throw some sweet seinfeld parties. :lol:
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Hey, cut Dr. D some slack. At least he's not frontrunning. Rooting for Michigan in football is on a par with rooting for N.C. State in hoops...or Michigan, for that matter.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Looks DrDumbfuck is as knowledgeable about sports as he is about politics. Thanks to those of you who quoted his posts so I could actually see his dumbfuckery.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JMak wrote: a jackass here cannot run a stupid comment by...
please to not refer to yourself as a Jackass. I know Jackasses. You're no Jackass.