Ex-NBA Total A-Hole on Haiti (Belongs Here)

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Ex-NBA Total A-Hole on Haiti (Belongs Here)

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Is this corn-fed moron just regurgitating Rusp Limpdick's curdled puke, or is he a natural born Troll? :wink:

Paul Shirley, the former NBA player who still plays pro basketball, penned a long letter today about Haiti and the consequences of its earthquake, in which he seems to hold most Haitians accountable for the dire state of the nation.

He begins the letter by stating that he has not donated to relief efforts in Haiti and "probably will not... for the same reason that I don't give money to homeless men on the street." Shirley proceeds to criticize the country and its citizens, before pausing to ask, "Shouldn't much of the responsibility for the disaster lie with the victims of that disaster?"

Later in the letter, Shirley dedicates a special address specifically to Haitians:

Dear Haitians -

First of all, kudos on developing the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. Your commitment to human rights, infrastructure, and birth control should be applauded.

As we prepare to assist you in this difficult time, a polite request: If it's possible, could you not re-build your island home in the image of its predecessor? Could you not resort to the creation of flimsy shanty- and shack-towns? And could some of you maybe use a condom once in a while?

Sincerely,

The Rest of the World
Before God was, I am
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Re: Ex-NBA Total A-Hole on Haiti (Belongs Here)

Post by Diogenes »

Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

bwaahaha. indeed - hook that dude up with a url.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

ImageImage
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Shirley would probably have a point if it were not for 200 years of US meddling in Haitian affairs.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Actually he has quite a few good points if you read what he actually wrote and not just the heavily edited huffpo version Nicky posted.

ImageImage
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Diogenes wrote:Actually he has quite a few good points if you read what he actually wrote and not just the heavily edited huffpo version Nicky posted.
I read the whole thing. His points regarding New Orleans and Indonesia are quite valid. And his "advice" to not rebuild Haiti as a shithole is fair enough. But he's ignorant to think that Haiti is a closed political and economic system.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

88 wrote:He makes a good point. People living in abject poverty shouldn't have as many children as they do. It is irresponsible. Just think of their combined carbon footprint. :meds:
:lol:

With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

88 running a little progressivism up in this bitch today. Maybe you'll run a little eugenics smack, too? Perhaps sterilizing the poor?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
JMak wrote:88 running a little progressivism up in this bitch today. Maybe you'll run a little eugenics smack, too? Perhaps sterilizing the poor?
I guess we need a new smilie. For sarcasm. Some apparently cannot tell WTF is up.
Can we just get him a whole forum to himself?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Apparently we do since neither used one...
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

But he's ignorant to think that Haiti is a closed political and economic system.

Got that right. It is one open full of graft and corruption. But with Bill Clinton as special UN Envoy, things will change.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The entire version of the letter reveals an even more ignorant and myopic perspective than the excerpt. It's astonishing that a seemingly intelligent and educated adult could have such a childish and selfish head space. Of course it's based on his apparent total blind spot concerning Haiti's history (or that of the entire region as well), but this is exactly what Rusp Limpdick and his OxyContin legions rely on to maintain their steady jabber. The question remains...to whom was he addressing this stupid "letter" in the first place? Was he going to send it to "the Haitian people"? He's a punk, and it's no surprise that he was a last on the bench kind of player, etc.
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

So how much did you dontate ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

You talking about others keeping up the jabbering is about as lame as watching Katy run another thread about "what I did today".

Your incessant jew jabbering has about as much credibility as SGs blathering about the recent goings-on here. It just doesn't square with reality, kinda like Perk having game with sane, stable chicks...
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wrong, Weasel ("Lil/Mak"), the difference is that my takes on political matters are in fact based on actual history--and there's not a single specific issue which you can dispute. Doubt it? Go ahead, attempt to actually offer a take on Haiti's history and America's direct interference, etc. How about Guatemala? The Dominican? Nicaragua?

You see, neither you nor any Rusp Limpdick parroting moron like Paul Shirley will come within a mile of an actual examination of the facts. That's one basic difference. There's a lot more.
Before God was, I am
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Take your meds. We prefer your Marty persona.

ImageImage
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

But Marty doesn't believe that I am also Lillian Vernon as LTS does.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

JMak wrote:But Marty doesn't believe that I am also Lillian Vernon as LTS does.
Hence the need for him to take his meds.

ImageImage
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:......within a mile of an actual examination of the facts.

what was not factual?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

88 wrote:He makes a good point. People living in abject poverty shouldn't have as many children as they do. It is irresponsible. Just think of their combined carbon footprint. :meds:
I knew they seemed extra black.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Diogenes wrote:Take your meds. We prefer your Marty persona.
Why, thank you. You know, just the other day I...

HOW DARE YOU, SIR! FRANKLY, I AM OUTRAGED AT THIS ALLEGATION!
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

anyone want to address the "why don't they move?" question? same goes with new orleans. if you stay beyond the first disaster don't expect ANOTHER bailout
"i sky scrape the heavens"
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Onions wrote:anyone want to address the "why don't they move?" question? same goes with new orleans. if you stay beyond the first disaster don't expect ANOTHER bailout
That goes double for Floridians.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Wrong, Weasel ("Lil/Mak"), the difference is that my takes on political matters are in fact based on actual history--and there's not a single specific issue which you can dispute. Doubt it? Go ahead, attempt to actually offer a take on Haiti's history and America's direct interference, etc. How about Guatemala? The Dominican? Nicaragua?

You see, neither you nor any Rusp Limpdick parroting moron like Paul Shirley will come within a mile of an actual examination of the facts. That's one basic difference. There's a lot more.

Expound our your supreme knowledge champ :meds: that is if you can take time out from your yob, circumcizing Jew cocks with your teeth
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, russian, the resident mohel here is of course M-fake ("Marty") who swaps bris juice with his buddies, Shlomo and Chaim, while very nervously pacing about, hoping mom doesn't wake up and demand he goes out and looks for work.

My concern for Haiti is based on the square facts of history. After the first successful slave revolution, the new nation of Haiti was saddled with reparation costs for the former slaveholders! Including reimbursing the French for the ships used to bring the Africans to Haiti in the first place. With the usual t crippling interest rates this huge debt wasn't paid off until 1930 or so. Since then the U.S. has shamelessly invaded and subjugated Haiti, installing the most vile repressive dictators to serve our corporate interests while maintaining martial law. This similar pattern has been standard throughout the Central American nations. Haiti is simply the worst case. For example, during the 1960's the U.S. corporate interests decided that a factory based industrial model was appropriate for Haiti. The problem was that most of the Haitians lived in villages in the countryside. No, problem, the U.S. military simply moved hundreds of thousands of Haitians into Port Au Prince--and since there was no room for them they simply created the infamous slums.

When the Haitians finally drove out Baby Doc Duvalier and eventually elected their first ever president--Aristide--the U.S. simply invaded in 2004 and kidnapped him at gunpoint and deposited him in Central Africa!! That was Chimp n' Cheney. But we shouldn't fool ourselves to believe that a mere (unelected) president and his fascist veep are in any way in charge of such foreign policy.

WW
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:during the 1960's the U.S. corporate interests decided that a factory based industrial model was appropriate for Haiti.
Producing what?
Shit threads apparently.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:during the 1960's the U.S. corporate interests decided that a factory based industrial model was appropriate for Haiti.
Producing what?
Textiles seem to be their biggest export.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Apparently they have some sort of an electronics industry as well. A piece of equipment I used to work on used a potentiometer with "haiti" stamped on it. Of course, it was a piece of shit and the source of problems with the board it was mounted on. We eventually just made it standard practice to fix the "haiti boards by ridding them of this garbage. Never have seen anything else made in that pitiful shithole and doubt i ever will.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

L turds, got a question for you. We subjugated germany and japan as well during the last century. How is it these places turned into thriving democracies?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

We pumped god knows how much geld into those hovels
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But Haiti never attempted to take over half the world. There was never any justification for our subjugating and exploiting Haiti in the first place, remember? . As for the "democracy" of Japan and Germany, well, why not include Korea in that group of "thriving" freedom and prosperity? It's bullshit because Japan has been saddled with the burden of supporting America's fake --debt based--economy all these years. They're required to buy our (nothing but paper) treasury bonds. As for Germany, are you referring to Presott Bush's favorite lil' industrial dynamo in the whole world? Of course we pumped the Fatherland with cash, rebuilding it so it could once again serve as a spear tip in Western post-imperialist subjugation of the rest of the world. It's called "neoliberalism" and as a sort of ghastly faux economic religion, it is based on privatizing a poor nation's resources and imposing "loans" (which go directly to the foreign industrialists in the country) which can never be repaid.

When you put your money in a large bank, do you really think you have even half a clue as to how that money is used in the devious and disastrous practice of "neoliberal " scamming? I'll bet you don't.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

As usual, Avi, your dented head space is borrowed from your gaseous talk-radio Father--"El Ruspbo." And as usual you're completely ass backwards. If, however, you actually believe that South Korea is a genuine democracy, well you really are a closet fascist. There may be competing political parties, but that's it as far as human rights and basic avenues of public opinion and expression. In fact the government operates on what is pretty much full time martial law, and in the event of any sort of protests acts very much like the Chinese. And if they arrest you, forget it.

As for Japan's obligations to buy American T-bills, it was established back at time when we forced them to accept our military bases. They don't like it, and are finally resisting.

As for the post-war European nations joining in the shameless model of "neoliberalism," there's no "gold standard" at all. The neoliberal scam--still running--has helped a very limited number of corporate entities while undermining a great many nations. And those suddenly impoverished hordes of locals desperately go where the jobs seem to be--Europe and America. Get it? Meanwhile the perverse spree for profits, the deregulation orgy, has led straight to the biggest financial calamity since the Great Depression.

Prescott was wrong on every level. So was Morton Friedman, and needless to say Rusp Limpdick.
Before God was, I am