Hate to say I told you so...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Re: Hate to say I told you so...

Post by Samurai Gangbang »

Van wrote:How the hell does Katy come to have demands that must be met lest she hold the board hostage, anyway? Nothing that ever went on here was even any of her business, besides chatting, cheerleading for LV and blowing Perk. Simply by eating dick, Katy somehow became a made man?
Um, you answered your own question.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:Perk gets laid once in like 10 years (?) (or is it just the prospect of getting laid), and look what happens.
Honestly, I'd rather not look if that's OK. The thought of Perk attempting to slam his Lil' Smokie between the horrific cosmetic disaster that is katy's fake tits is more than a little disturbing. I had an English teacher in high school with a glass eye and that was weird enough. I'm not sure if I can deal with a "lazy nipple" as if her drunken surgeon stitched it back on the side of her tit like a casually strewn slice of pepperoni.

I suppose you get what you pay for, though.
don't worry, you'll need all your spare time to try and figure out what happened here since your thought processes are somewhat haywire.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

SG wrote:
Van wrote:How the hell does Katy come to have demands that must be met lest she hold the board hostage, anyway? Nothing that ever went on here was even any of her business, besides chatting, cheerleading for LV and blowing Perk. Simply by eating dick, Katy somehow became a made man?
Um, you answered your own question.
And I even supplied my own editorial response to my own answer!

:mrgreen:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Gay. EOS.

And RACK MVSCAL!

The rest of you knob-slobbin faggots have got precisely jackshit...bunch of ninny bitches who have somehow come to rely on these boards as a substitute for real relationships.

No wonder it's gone to shit faster than Onegro's approval ratings.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Mace wrote:
JMak wrote:Gay. EOS.

And RACK MVSCAL!

The rest of you knob-slobbin faggots have got precisely jackshit...bunch of ninny bitches who have somehow come to rely on these boards as a substitute for real relationships.

No wonder it's gone to shit faster than Onegro's approval ratings.
Okay, who's the dumbass that took their dick out of JMak's mouth and allowed him to speak?
Jackeye fan taking a swing, eh? Don't like being made fun of, interwebs rat? Some of you tools crack me up, running nics at a dozen boards or more. Tell me, Mace, how many boards you registered at?

Now I get why LV got so many of you pissed off when challenging you to post pics of your significant others...you simply don't have one or, at best, you do but you certainly don't take them for a walk during daylight hours.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:And those are just the facts, sorry.
You don't have even the slightest clue what the "facts" are. Go zip up some leather and suck your sister's dick.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Hey I needed to wrap up my plans for my T1B tour and get places to stay at for a day or sixty.

Critical stuff man. Time is money.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Tom In VA wrote:Hey I needed to wrap up my plans for my T1B tour and get places to stay at for a day or sixty.

Critical stuff man. Time is money.
Tom In Va, or Tom Landry? Either way...dude cannot be flustered!

:bode:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I'm extremely bored with this saga.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Mikey wrote:Perk gets laid once in like 10 years (?) (or is it just the prospect of getting laid), and look what happens.

I hope he's not in any position with any real responsibility.

I hope he's in a position where Katy doesn't crush him. He's just a little feller, after all.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

trev wrote:I'm extremely bored with this saga.
I think it's over trev. This is just some residual aftershocks. Like going to the store and farting, going into the store for an hour and coming back to get in the car and ... it's not THERE, but , it is a little bit.

Know what I mean ?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

mvscal wrote:
trev wrote:I'm extremely bored with this saga.
Is anybody supposed to give a fuck?
Good point.

GFY.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Looks like I have some queers rankled. Sorry...I guess? Nope. Fuck yourselves. You fucking tools have taken multiple good things and completely wrecked them, whether it was SCII and SCIII or it was the multiple in-betweens, including Orc's place. You fucking morons just can't handle interwebs smack so you run your Cray computers to manage your spreadsheets and than run personal info smack, threaten one another, share personal pics, etc., et-fuckin-cetera. It's been areal hoot watching you tardlins migrate from board to board to board thinking that if you make just this one last move everything will be kosher...bwahahahahaaaaa :logan:

Hey, I know, how about yet another secret board on an invite-only basis? Too much work? Maybe another by invite-only forum at FaG7...

Tom, didn't know you had a 2 year old...and twins on the way! RACK you! My first turns 3 in a couple of weeks and my second turns 1 in April...non-stop joy, eh?
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Screw_Michigan wrote:^^^ Shut the fuck up already, you two-bit Oakland County tard.
Wow! Cream of the crop right there.

Nah, I think I'll keep nuttin right in your eye. You seem to be enjoying it so much, pink-eye...
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RACK you too JMak. It is awesome. He does WII Fit EA Sports Active with me. I'll come home tired and he'll go .. "Daddy, exercise". How can I say no. I feel younger now than I did at 30 - well my knees don't but - you know what I mean.

R-Jack, thanks for the heads up. :lol:
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

R-Jack wrote:
JMak wrote: My first turns 3 in a couple of weeks and my second turns 1 in April...non-stop joy, eh?
Enjoying potty training yet.

My daughter spilled a cup my son left out and promptly had an accident at the same time. You ever think there was going to be a time in your life that you thought to yourself "so am I mopping up orange juice or piss right now?" Neither did I.
Bwaaa...we're just getting started. Kid needs to look at a book to relax enough to pee in the big potty. Hysterical...
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
JMak wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:^^^ Shut the fuck up already, you two-bit Oakland County tard.
Wow! Cream of the crop right there.

Nah, I think I'll keep nuttin right in your eye. You seem to be enjoying it so much, pink-eye...
You and Dio do nothing but piss and moan up and down this g0d damn board on an hourly basis. Please, get a fucking clue.
Really? I piss and moan up and down this damn board? That's funny. Right up there with LTS posting that I ran the LV troll.

You're about as clueless as a dog chasing it's tail.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

There are very few people who's opinions and postings have impressed me since I have joined what is now the remnants of Jim Rome's Smack chat.

First is Mace. If he ever typed a lie or false accusations, his head would explode. Quality of character is exemplified by him.

Second: HBJ/TominVa. His simplicity of morality and honesty, along with extreme intelligence is without reproach.

After almost 10 years, those two men seem to be ones whom opinions I respect. Three others are:

MVscal. he can be VERY nasty, but I have never seen him lie or be other than what he is. Brutally honest.

Mikey. Quite possibly the most intelligent man on these boards. If you can read and understand Eco's works.....

And Van. Well, to say we have had our 'run ins', an understatement, but he is one very smart person, and I respect his opinion on all subjects.

Taking that into consideration, if anyone here wants to get the "truth", I suggest listening to them.

Backstabbing, drama-loving idiocy has always been the downfall of any social gathering, including these BBS's.

In my VERY humble opinion, for survival of the these forums, these individuals are the ones that should be in any kind of control of these former Rome boards.

They have very little room for 'drama', and again, I feel they would be what is best to keep this community up and running for a long time.

Honorable mention: Smackie Dave and Y2K

I hope whoever is in final 'control', please consider these people as the one to be 'in charge'.
Last edited by Roger_the_Shrubber on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
What were we just talking about?
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote: Backstabbing, drama-loving idiocy has always been the downfall of any social gathering, including these BBS's.
You should know as you were on of the main reasons TOT went to the shitter. Yes I was in your PM box (Props to your "friends" for this easy accomplishment). Yes, I saw all of the personal information you were passing along. Yes, I read all of the IP info. and troll info. you were PMing to your "friends".

Just shut the fuck up you invalid. No one here gives a fuck what you think, how you think, or how many owls you've counted in your backyard. Keep juicing your wife for cash, sitting back while my taxes pay for your inability to get a fucking job and drop some gas on your keyboard and accidentally strike a match. Help us all out you fucking ignorant tard.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Prime,

Thank you for the being the first one to actually manning(slightly) up and say that I was hacked in ToT, and that no, it was you and other idiots, not me, that posted any 'personal info'.

What any one in here chooses to talk or write about another, as long as it's not posted on the internet, is no one's DAMN BUSINESS. And that was in 05.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! for that confession!

And IP info??????? Are you crazy? I can't hack my way out of a paper bag, let alone know how to get anyone's IP info, but apparently......you, or one of your friends can. At my exspense.

And I'd shut the fuck up about my wife, shit for brains. She's a better person than you'll ever be. And as far as being disabled, which is what I am, not 'unable to get a job', I worked from age 12 to 42, but thanks for you keeping working, we all need proles.

PS - How's the wife and kids?

:P
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

hehehehe

Be vewy quiet! Prime is hunting wabbits.
Last edited by Roger_the_Shrubber on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Thanks for the kind words Rog.

Don't know why my name has been uttered in the context of administering anything, flattered indeed or trolled into feeling flattered :lol:

I can't. I'm overcommitted as it is.

The current cadre is in control and has provided a great board (to me anyway) for a long time. They'll review some after action reports, assemble a task force, and revamp policy ... or not.

Mag7 and .NET rock for being there. I thought the board went down, initially because the lease was up and it was all big "Go out with a bang" troll job. Apparently not.

I'm a tedious, obtuse political poster this is the only place that really tolerates that so I'll stay here as long it's here.

Hope all the ruffled feathers smooth out and that everyone involved will begin flying their own way doing their thing without too much resentment.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

So PSUFAN runs this messageboard but he didn't own the Domain name to it?

:lol:

Classic.
I'm thinking he won't do that again... :D
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Y2K wrote:So PSUFAN runs this messageboard but he didn't own the Domain name to it?

Classic.
The way I understood it was that several of the operators of multiple Rome offshoots set about making this board possible. It's not hard to imagine.

"Dude, you do the board crap and hack php code and all, I'll get the domain name".
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Twit, you know it, I know it, we all know it. You're a joke around these forums. The way you "begged" to be let back in after sharing all of the personal info. back in the day, the moronic middle of the night posts you make that make us all cringe with disbelief, you just still being alive.

I could care less about this new board drama, but you coming in to say it's absurd is laughable. You were one of the main instigators in this shit back after SC. If you wanna "say" I hacked your account, roll with it. That's pretty awesome of me, I guess. Nice finding out what was really going on so we could ditch you fucking no life having fucks and that shit board.

BTW- Have you seen Jim in Fall River after my boss received the email from him/you/your tard friends? I haven't. :wink:

Don't you miss that? No the plunger, but being able to stand? :lol:
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

mvscal wrote:
PrimeX wrote:You should know as you were on of the main reasons TOT went to the shitter. Yes I was in your PM box (Props to your "friends" for this easy accomplishment). Yes, I saw all of the personal information you were passing along. Yes, I read all of the IP info. and troll info. you were PMing to your "friends".

Just shut the fuck up you invalid. No one here gives a fuck what you think, how you think, or how many owls you've counted in your backyard. Keep juicing your wife for cash, sitting back while my taxes pay for your inability to get a fucking job and drop some gas on your keyboard and accidentally strike a match. Help us all out you fucking ignorant tard.
Whoa! That was vicious and stuff. Be careful. Feelings might get hurt.
Sorry. If only his wife would lose her job then we would be fortunate enough to also lose this douche. No wife paycheck, no internet.

Mebbe we'll get lucky and one of the wheels on his wheelchair will fall off and leave him on the floor for a few months until his insides rot. That would be :bode:
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

NO!!!
I never said you hacked my account!

You aren't that smart, hell you weren't smart enough to hold on to really pretty girl you were with 6 years ago.

I am really honored you kept that pic of me at the N.O. trollstop. Let's see...that was in,,..........2002, almost 8 years ago.

MAN!!!!! You must really love me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And lets see, I have,..huh! No pic of you at all. What I do remember, is that you once had a very pretty girlfriend, who you posted pics of. Strangely.......... not being a psycho like you, ...I didn't save them. HOW strange is THAT!

What ever happened with that relationship? Oh,,,,,,,,,wait, I know,

Ya fucked it up and yer alone now.

Those minutes on the clock just tick away, don't they?

PS - Haven't spoken/written/anything with JIFR since 02.I have NO idea what you are talking about with the job e-mail thing. Why are you hanging on to really old crap that this? Don't you have a life? Ohh..wait........never mind.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:I have NO idea what you are talking about with the job e-mail thing.
Riggght...

I'm just laughing. You are beyond lost. Enjoy your quest to the grave. It won't be too long, so enjoy the "roll".

BTW- Who pushes you to the med cabinet when you're in need and your soul source of income is asleep? You got those stubbies that can inch you to the needed substances?
Last edited by PrimeX on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Tom In VA wrote:
Y2K wrote:So PSUFAN runs this messageboard but he didn't own the Domain name to it?

Classic.
The way I understood it was that several of the operators of multiple Rome offshoots set about making this board possible. It's not hard to imagine.

"Dude, you do the board crap and hack php code and all, I'll get the domain name".

True but if I were to spend my time on something I sure would want it my name. So the name wasn't actually Hijacked but was taken back by whomever was actually forking out the cash for it. He musta really pissed somebody off... :D

At least he was lucky enough to get a similar domain name, hell I own all the domain extensions under my 3 sites just to be safe. Now THAT woulda hurt had someone already registered .org, .net ect ect.. :lol:
Last edited by Y2K on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

pssst......Prime......yer embarassing yourself tonight. Put the bottle down, and sleep it off. sincerely,everybody reading this.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Take a poll on that Rog.

BTW- Poll is not a pill, so don't get too excited.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Ok, lets have a Geography contest then.

Question 1.

PrimeX: Where were you on the planet when you first realized you were so drunk/high and posting insults back and forth to a person you can't stand, but still keep doing it, making yourself look like a complete moron?

A. The Moon.
B. Somewhere they speak English
C. Inna Gadda Divvida
D. I can't feel my fingers
E. Elba Island

We all await your answer.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:
We all await your answer.
***Thumb on answer button***
Papa Willie wrote:
Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:pssst......Prime......yer embarassing yourself tonight. Put the bottle down, and sleep it off. sincerely,everybody reading this.
No, RtS - he's getting off in your asshole like a brillo pad at 58,000 rpm's.

Just so YOU know.

See my fingers? Smooth like Papa Willie with the correct answer for $500.00.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

No, Spray

You became a red ass bitterman for no reason I know of. A shame, really.

I had yer back for years, and then you went.....

Well, no idea.

You, Katy, lV, etc, hell, I have no idea, I wasn't there, ..decided to fuck it up.

Blame yerself, not me broheim.

I don't have that much control. Only whack jobs like Prime think typed words on a computer screen, and bland ones at that, seem to think I am given that 'power'.

What the hell happened with you?

If I have this much "power' from what I type here, try this: YOU MUST SEND ME ALL YOUR MONEY!!!!! Small bills, nothing larger than 20's. I, as your Internet Master, as apparently I am, DEMAND THIS OF YOU ALL!!!!!!

Or ELSE!!!!........using my internet chat powers........will curse you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd make you go whacko and delete entire forums, ban users for no reason, adn take over domain names!

ALL FOR MY EVIL EMPIRE GOALS OF WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See how retarded it looks.?
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:See how retarded it looks.?
Your 604 posts have proven that point. Quite clearly.

BTW- It took you almost 20 minutes for that fail retort? I guess rack the one hand that actually still works. Enjoy it while the blood still flows. Time's running out, thankfully.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Tom In VA wrote:

Classic.

Yep! You've got it exactly right. There was never much of a reason to expect that Otis would flake out...he just wasn't around much, for one thing. And even though it has been posted many times - Otis, Orc, and I worked together to launch the board. There was a genuine attempt to merge three boards - and in that scenario, duties and responsibilities were divided and assigned, however casually.

I will admit - Otis taking this approach was not something I was prepared for. Like I said - however foolishly, I thought he was trustworthy. I didn't expect him to lie, I didn't expect him to ask me to pay for the domain registration, I didn't expect him to subsequently take the domain elsewhere in malicious fashion.

Did anyone here expect that of Otis - really?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Doug near DC
Elwood

Post by Doug near DC »

I think there is an important messege that quite a few are missing here.

It is a freakin' messege board!

If you don't like it here, don't post here. There are plenty of other choices.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

mvscal wrote:
I am accepting apologies from all those who doubted my judgment. I honestly tried to help but you (plural) didn't want to listen.
For anyone that doesn't know - I was 100% behind MVS as Mod and in how he dealt with LVS.

I also knew that Otis was feeding Katy info on everything discussed in the Admin forum - with their sole intent of getting MVS removed.
Of course Otis denied this.

Later when LV did the board Hijack to her site I saw this posted on one of the threads:
Dated Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:55 am

UPDATE: mvscal is commanded by the admins at T1B to get a handle on his deranged obsession with LV and stop erasing her posts.

Sounds like his demise is drawing near.

http://thetrollingprofessionalsii.netbo ... 6&start=10
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

mvscal wrote:
Samurai Gangbang wrote:don't worry, you'll need all your spare time to try and figure out what happened here since your thought processes are somewhat haywire.
Why don't you go ahead and have another shot or five and melt for us, fuckhead? You know you want to. Blister us with your relentless "smack/spam style" uhh whatever it is.

I suppose it must be a small comfort to know that the only person lamer than you is your fucked up, drug addled sister. I guess that keeps the peace at family get togethers, right?
Well, say what you want, but the fact remains that you're a poseur intellectual who tries to actually get laid on the internet. :D

Google on! We're all experts and friends!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

"tries to get laid on the internet"....that's rich! I agree with you that anyone who tries to score a little tang on the boards is acting VERY unwisely indeed. Accusing mvscal of that is so ridiculous - so good job on the trolling. Unfortunately, though - we DO seem to have a lot of that going on around here. It is simply amazing to me that otis would get within a canadian mile of EVER discussing his love life on the board again...simply fucking unreal. Also, your sister seems to have lured Dio into a hope of some action as well.

Question - how do you like seeing your sister's pics on the boards? When someone approves of her ass, do you nod sagely, or when remarks are made upon her crackho-grade sunken visage, are you urged to retort, "no way, dude...she's hot as balls!"...that's sort of a strange situation, dude.