Ravens-Colts in game

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Ravens-Colts in game

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

This game is going perfectly for the Ravens so far. They let the Colts come out and fling the ball around and then stiffen when they need to. NOW, they are just moving the chains, running the ball, getting Mason open. Flacco is so much better than people give him credit for- he's going to complete third down passes all night because the Colts secondary sucks shit. At least the corners do.

The Colts fans will be a non-factor--- they are loud at first but once the Ravens bore them to death and keep moving the chains, they just sit down and focus more on eating tofu or whatever these pussies enjoy, and stop cheering.

Manning will be on the bench for most of this game because of ball control. Ravens have this shit going exactly how they need to.

Perfect playcalling. Mason already has three catches and Rice is about to score. They are mixing it up perfectly as Dierdorf just pointed out.

Enjoy your bullshit pass every play next time out, Indy. :meds:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Re: Ravens-Colts in game

How STUPID is Dan Dierdorf???

After that TD, he remarks "and that 4th down call took NERVE by Jim Caldwell."

WHAT?

It was 4th and 3 at the 35, well out of Stover's range. It's an easy call. You go for it.

Yet Dan tries to paint Caldwell as a riverboat gambler. :meds:

Jim Caldwell is a PUSSY.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Sweet nuts is what YAFJO is tasting. Geaux Saints!
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Jsc, the teams that are playing in the Super Bowl will play tomorrow. Today was the "consolation bowls" of the NFL. Like I said in the other thread, it's a blessing in disguise that the Saints won today because next week is more of a national stage and what better place to get exposed as frauds in front of everyone.

Dallas is going to KICK. YOUR. ASS.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Your shit team isn't even going to beat Minnesota. Deal with it, puss-stain.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Your shit team isn't even going to beat Minnesota. Deal with it, puss-stain.

Romo is going to DESTROY the Vikings. I've already broken down exactly why. Use your head for once.

-Jared Allen non-factor because of Romo's three-step drops and BAM zip passes
-Jared Allen non-factor further because Dallas runs right at him and wears him down
-Vikings have shitty corners who can't deal with Roy and Miles. That equates to Romo throwing for 300 yards, 3 TDs (law of Romo Averages, typical playoff performance for him)
-EJ Henderson out = more yards for Barbarian and The Cat
- Peterson negated because of Cowboys D-line
-Favre forced to throw INTS because the Dallas defense is too quick and creates turnovers
-Vikings shitty O-line (Mainly those tackles) who Ware will run by all day

Those are just the MAIN reasons that it won't even be competitive. I could name about 5-10 more but the ones above are the ones you need to zero in on and then gulp with fear.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

And what were your predictions?

Did you even bother to make any in the thread?

This time tomorrow I will be 2-2 on the weekend (off-week) and everyone will be wetting their lips to kiss my ass and say "I won't bet against Dallas again. YafJ was DEAD ON."
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Jsc810 wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Like I said in the other thread,
In the other thread, you said Arizona would beat New Orleans...
What an Asshole.

It might have been a decent game if that fuckin jerkoff hadn't jinxed them.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

When ya make a play, ya gotta finish the fuckimg play!!!
Fuck! They had to draw IND rd 2. Fuck me man. Mistake free ball and the right bounces just didn't happen. It was Raven ball for a while. Had some moments, enjoyed it and I had some elite med afterwards. It's all good. Good lucl JO, I'm pullin for AP and the old man though.....for this week???

Now I'm just mainly anti-Charger but since I housed my mom's 4-1 AFC Title tic, I'm sure SD will go. Fuck that. They still suck cock imb fuck those twats, Let's go Team Mexico
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Yea, all the talk about the Colts limping into the playoffs was just shit. You knew the Starters were just seething after watching those last 2 games from the bench.

Props to Duane for coming in and sucking the huge cock of defeat for his blackbirds.

------------------------------

I was in Minn and Dallas this week and the Vike fans were just handwringing over this game while the Cowboy fans were they're usual over confident selves. I was pretty sure the Vikes would dominate and Romo would implode with help from Jared Allen and yep - here we are at 17-3 at the half.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I went to the Titans/Ravens playoff game last year in Nashville. I saw firsthand how much of an asshole Ravens fans are. Obnoxious as hell. I told the group I went with that Ravens fans would be everywhere. They do bring their fans to the away games in droves.

Sure enough, they didn't dissapoint. Asshole fans, the whole lot of 'em. All that "Caw! Caw! Caw!" shit in the streets before the game. Seeing them STFU with their head down as they left the game early was awesome. Fuck the Ravens and fuck their fans more.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

IndyFrisco wrote:Fuck the Ravens and fuck their fans (ever)more.
ftfy
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
ftfy
RACK
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Shut the fuck up you fucking bitterman tard. That was the game where the Ravens ripped their heads off and shit down their throats, right? You tards got clowned by a bunch of PISCs. The Ravens are more relevant than the Titans will ever be.

Feel free to come back when you get the slightest clue.
What's funny here is your online attempt at being bravado is exactly like the fans I have seen in both Indy and Nashville. Young and mouthy with big bark and no bite. RavenFan would say purple suits you. :lol:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
ftfy
Best post I've ever seen in the NFL forum.

:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:I went to the Titans/Ravens playoff game last year in Nashville. I saw firsthand how much of an asshole Ravens fans are. Obnoxious as hell. I told the group I went with that Ravens fans would be everywhere. They do bring their fans to the away games in droves.

Sure enough, they didn't dissapoint. Asshole fans, the whole lot of 'em. All that "Caw! Caw! Caw!" shit in the streets before the game. Seeing them STFU with their head down as they left the game early was awesome. Fuck the Ravens and fuck their fans more.
I'm usually the last person to defend the Ravens, but I saw that playoff game last year and Ravens fans were not leaving early. WTF are you talking about? Your team LOST that game. Are you mixing some kind of PTSD into your posting style?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:I went to the Titans/Ravens playoff game last year in Nashville. I saw firsthand how much of an asshole Ravens fans are. Obnoxious as hell. I told the group I went with that Ravens fans would be everywhere. They do bring their fans to the away games in droves.

I'm usually the last person to defend the Ravens, but I saw that playoff game last year and Ravens fans were not leaving early. WTF are you talking about? Your team LOST that game. Are you mixing some kind of PTSD into your posting style?
My post was about the Colts/Ravens game in relation to the Titans/Ravens game from last year. I was at the Colts game Saturday and my quote above of them leaving early was 100% accurate. Tail in hand as well.