The Lady Throws It Down

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

The Lady Throws It Down

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Like the huntress of ancient mythology, no prey is spared.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Katy

Re: The Lady Throws It Down

Post by Katy »

So....Marty?

Why do you tell people you're Perk?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Katy wrote:So....Marty?

I never did.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Martyred wrote:

I never did.

Gotcha.

Seems like most people think you're him because you just ran with the Cinder smack.

BTW, mods, do they even have the same ISP?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Trying to coattail Perk's rep as a well known lover of women?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Martyred wrote:

I never did.
You've admitted to being the guy in the Perk-Cinder pics. Maybe you were just trolling, but you've definitely admitted to being that guy, and to being with Cinder.

Yeah, that sorta means you've said you're Perk. :lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

"Otis and I are in a relationship"...

"takes this too seriously"

Epic shit.

How is it that Perk always seems to find the sexual partners that involve the greatest risk of him falling in the abyss?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:"Otis and I are in a relationship"...

"takes this too seriously"

Epic shit.

How is it that Perk always seems to find the sexual partners that involve the greatest risk of him falling in the abyss?

So people like you can post the same tired shit for another 10 years.

Look on the bright side, at least you have something new to pound something legendary out to.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Join us now for another gripping episode of As The Katy Turns...

~many a night in Chat~

Katy: I am through with internet relationships. I'll never do that again.

Van: :lol:

Katy: I'm serious! Never again. I'm like a Holocaust survivor. Never again, I tell you!

Van: :meds: Right. You're thirty-four, and you live on the internet. Of course you're going to do it again. What else are you going to do? Give up? You're going to date again, and you're going to hook up again, via your internet guys. That's where you 'meet' people, so how can you exclude them?

Katy: No way. I'm through with that. I'm fine, just being with my kids. I don't need another relationship, and I'm not doing it with any more internet guys.

~Katy's January 12th Chat Radio rant~

"As many of you know, I'm in a relationship with Otis..."

:bode:

Katy

Post by Katy »

It's always nice to know that a shitty poster such as myself fascinates those from coast to coast.

Why whom or what goes into my vagina is of importance STILL boggles my mind.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Katy wrote:It's always nice to know that a shitty poster such as myself fascinates those from coast to coast.

Ah, the old tried-and-true "I'm in your dome" defense, which has been the great comeback of tards for the internet ages, and has been æffective...

Well, we're still waiting on the first example.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:
Katy wrote:It's always nice to know that a shitty poster such as myself fascinates those from coast to coast.

Ah, the old tried-and-true "I'm in your dome" defense, which has been the great comeback of tards for the internet ages, and has been æffective...

Well, we're still waiting on the first example.

Hey, you guys are talking about me.

So, was it presumptuous to assume that some of you have a weird fascination? My bad. :P

Dinsdale, did you know I can wrap both of my legs around my head? That should get you through the next 25 posts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You don't happen to have a kid by the name of Lucky, by chance?
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:You don't happen to have a kid by the name of Lucky, by chance?
:?

Pretty soon your sycophants will be in to rack you. I'll stick around for the virtual atta-boys.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Katy, you fuel that 'weird fascination' at every turn. Nobody would know anything about any of it if you weren't feeding everyone with it. You quite frequently and very willingly offer up the topic of what and who goes into your vagina. So, for people to follow up with you on it, no, it doesn't boggle your mind. It's precisely your intent.

Hell, it worked, too.

-Perk

Katy

Post by Katy »

Van wrote:Katy, you fuel that 'weird fascination' at every turn. Nobody would know anything about any of it if you weren't feeding everyone with it. You quite frequently and very willingly offer up the topic of what and who goes into your vagina. So, for people to follow up with you on it, no, it doesn't boggle your mind. It's precisely your intent.

Hell, it worked, too.

-Perk

Van,

Yet you're talking about it. Yet, you're calling out someone you knew for a fact wasn't Perk. We were in chat last night all talking. Marty was there as was Otis. You were carrying on conversations with them both at the same time. Unless Otis is Houdini and hasn't told me about it, it's pretty damn near impossible.

Mods and Admin have IP buttons. Those rarely ever lie unless it's an obvious proxy.

So, Van, you can pretend like you don't care and that you were burdened with knowledge of something all you want. You and I both know what you're angling for here.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Van wrote:Katy, you fuel that 'weird fascination' at every turn. Nobody would know anything about any of it if you weren't feeding everyone with it. You quite frequently and very willingly offer up the topic of what and who goes into your vagina. So, for people to follow up with you on it, no, it doesn't boggle your mind. It's precisely your intent.

Hell, it worked, too.

-Perk
And the source of your sig machine. :wink:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Katy, I'll clue you in to something here; something which very likely won't shock any longtime board denizens in the least...

Until about one hour ago, I hadn't the foggiest that Otis = Perk...or that he's supposed to, anyway. I had no idea who Otis was. To me, he was Otis, and that was it. Spray just now told me who he was, and hell, even Spray said that until a week or so ago he also thought Marty was Perk.

That's just how it goes.

See, I really suck at this kind of stuff. I always have. I never pay attention to that shit, and I simply take people at face value. I don't care enough to try to decipher their bullshit. So, when Marty tells me on multiple occasions that he's Perk, that he's the guy in the Cinder pics, that's good enough for me. I can't imagine wanting to pretend to be the guy in that pic, and Marty never changed his stance on that with me.

So, yeah, as far as I knew, Marty was Perk and Otis was Otis. I had no idea where Otis came from. In fact, I even asked Otis about that, one recent night. I told him that I really didn't know who he was or where he posted, and he told me that he mainly posts elsewhere, in other forums like the political forum.

You 'know' me at least well enough to know I'm not lying, trolling, spinning or anything of the sort. Never have, never will. If people want to hide behind nics, if they want to troll, more power to 'em. They'll be able to 'fool' me all day long, because I'll never stop to concern myself over it.

So, no, I didn't 'know for a fact' who Perk was, or is. I still don't, what with the way these people play these stupid games.

What I do know for a fact is what you told me.

Katy

Post by Katy »

It's no secret to those on my Facebook or who hangs out in chat about my relationship status. To be honest, I really don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it. I'm happy with my life and since I'm the one who has to live it, I will.

If it's become topic of conversation on this little internet haven, so be it. Again, it's not like it wasn't going to get out sooner or later.

As for the Marty/Otis/Perk dramarama. It seems really pointless. Perk/Otis has been an admin of this board for 5 years. 5 fukken years!!! Apparently there were those that knew who he was and if he didn't feel like telling every single person here who he was, well that was his choice.

Van, I like you, always have...but if you guys think the Cinder/Perk saga of 2001 is something I give a shit about, you're wrong.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I actually always figured the Martyred nick was Otis' non admin username.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Katy wrote:It's no secret to those on my Facebook or who hangs out in chat about my relationship status. To be honest, I really don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it. I'm happy with my life and since I'm the one who has to live it, I will.

If it's become topic of conversation on this little internet haven, so be it. Again, it's not like it wasn't going to get out sooner or later.

As for the Marty/Otis/Perk dramarama. It seems really pointless. Perk/Otis has been an admin of this board for 5 years. 5 fukken years!!! Apparently there were those that knew who he was and if he didn't feel like telling every single person here who he was, well that was his choice.

Van, I like you, always have...but if you guys think the Cinder/Perk saga of 2001 is something I give a shit about, you're wrong.
I :heart: you.

You too Dins you hairless big lug..
Katy

Post by Katy »

Tom, even I did. I finally had the damn courage to ask Otis about it because we make a point not to discuss this board.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Otis wrote:
Katy wrote:It's no secret to those on my Facebook or who hangs out in chat about my relationship status. To be honest, I really don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it. I'm happy with my life and since I'm the one who has to live it, I will.

I :heart: you.

You too Dins you hairless big lug..

You better.

I log in and walk into this mess. :lol:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

So Marty is truly an enigma. An unknown. A Free Radical set about to produce more free radicals.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Katy, if you think anyone ever gave a shit about the Cinder-Perk thing, except for the comedic value it held, you're wrong. The only person who gave a shit about it was Perk himself, as evidenced by the fact that he changed his nic and allowed Marty to pretend to be him. Dude clearly wanted to distance himself from it.

Katy

Post by Katy »

Van wrote:Katy, if you think anyone ever gave a shit about the Cinder-Perk thing, except for the comedic value it held, you're wrong. The only person who gave a shit about it was Perk himself, as evidenced by the fact that he changed his nic and allowed Marty to pretend to be him. Dude clearly wanted to distance himself from it.
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But I can attest to the fact that he doesn't really care. He laughs about the shit that's said about it. Much like I laugh about the shit said about me.

It's the fucking internet...people say things. Most of which have no basis in truth.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I'll try to remember that, the next time you tell me something. :lol:

Katy

Post by Katy »

Van wrote:I'll try to remember that, the next time you tell me something. :lol:
"If" there is another time. :P
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Martyred wrote:Image
Marty, you have to be the best internet troll of all time. :D

From one troll to another, you're the shit.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well it all makes sense now.

Clearly, the Cannucks among us have grown weary of the rabble infecting the CdS forum with left and right, left and right banter about American politics while they have dutifully adhered to the Igloo Spin Zone.

In retaliation they have siezed on of our women, Katy, smuggled her out of the country and are intent on defiling her.

This means WAR. it's time gentlemen. Sleeper Cell Admins or spies from Calgary with Americanized nicks like PSUFAN, MgO, KC, Indy .... anyone in RED cannot be trusted. Find a proxy, post from a proxy ...

DISPLACE, DISPLACE

Katy, you will not be left behind.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Tom, I'll leave the light on.

If Otis ever wears acid wash again, I'll run back across the border.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Tom In VA wrote:Well it all makes sense now.

Clearly, the Cannucks among us have grown weary of the rabble infecting the CdS forum with left and right, left and right banter about American politics while they have dutifully adhered to the Igloo Spin Zone.

In retaliation they have siezed on of our women, Katy, smuggled her out of the country and are intent on defiling her.

This means WAR. it's time gentlemen. Sleeper Cell Admins or spies from Calgary with Americanized nicks like PSUFAN, MgO, KC, Indy .... anyone in RED cannot be trusted. Find a proxy, post from a proxy ...

DISPLACE, DISPLACE

BWA!
:lol:

Rack..

I've already captured Katy. Marty's working on capturing Lil...

~Tosses out the acid wash jeans~
Katy

Post by Katy »

While you're offering up the tossing of your acid wash wear, can we talk about your comforter?
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Katy wrote:While you're offering up the tossing of your acid wash wear, can we talk about your comforter?
spunkrag?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx
Our great computers...

... fill the hallowed halls.
We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx
All the gifts of life are held within our walls.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Otis wrote:
Katy wrote:While you're offering up the tossing of your acid wash wear, can we talk about your comforter?
spunkrag?
:doh:

I'm going to pretend you didn't just type that.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Martyred wrote:

We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx
Our great computers...

... fill the hallowed halls.
We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx
All the gifts of life are held within our walls.
Scan that!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

speaking of which... whatever did happen to Norm?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Otis is Scanner too?

I keep hearing that there were only like 3 or 4 actual posters on any of these boards.
I guess that's not an exaggeration after all.