Paging season over troll - courtesy phone please . . . . . .

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Th
PAT FAN

Paging season over troll - courtesy phone please . . . . . .

Post by Th »

Go Patriots! ! ! !
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: Paging season over troll - courtesy phone please . . . . . .

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Amazingly shitty post as per usualm.

NE is leading their division and Pittsburgh is game out for a WC birth...
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:And NE can't win on the road. Gotta fix that.
I heard a stat that they have scored 24 pts in the 2nd half of their 5 road losses this year... 0 (Jets) , 0 (Denver), 7 (Saints) , 7 (Miami), and 10 (Colts)... without looking it up, I'd have to say this is 100% true.

Been saying it for weeks now... the coaching staff and team have done shit to adjust to the other team's halftime adjustments. Gotta question another 4th down decision yesterday. Gave up a sure 3 pts with 4th and 1 from the 6. Lost by 1 point. Belichoke. BeliDumbAss. BeliWTFRUDoing?

What's with burning time outs because they can't get the play in? What's with the shitty play calling? This team misses Josh McDaniels. End of story.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: This team needs to start spying on the other team's sideline again. End of story.

fixed.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Papa Willie wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Amazingly shitty post as per usualm.

And NE can't win on the road. Gotta fix that. Doesn't make any sense to me, though. They've looked as good as old in a few games, but fuck....

Steelers? Wow. Don't even know what to say about that.

My point(s) exactly . . . . . . . .
Go Patriots! ! ! !
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:Steelers? Wow. Don't even know what to say about that.
Here's my take. The combination of losing Troy Polamalu, Aaron Smith and having a d-line that is WAY too long in the tooth has finally caught up to the Steelers. Make no mistake, I'll watch to the bitter end, but the season is over for the Steelers.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

BSmack wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Steelers? Wow. Don't even know what to say about that.
Here's my take. The combination of losing Troy Polamalu, Aaron Smith and having a d-line that is WAY too long in the tooth has finally caught up to the Steelers. Make no mistake, I'll watch to the bitter end, but the season is over for the Steelers.
Apparently that curse of the Super Bowl loser not making the playoffs has an alternate victim clause.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Th wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Amazingly shitty post as per usualm.

And NE can't win on the road. Gotta fix that. Doesn't make any sense to me, though. They've looked as good as old in a few games, but fuck....

Steelers? Wow. Don't even know what to say about that.

My point(s) exactly . . . . . . . .

So.

Your point(s) were:

(1) The Patriots can't win on the road.
(2) You're speechless about the Steelers.

Riveting. :meds: This merited a new thread in which you failed to express either... "point" ???
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Ucan't is right.

No meat to Th's post to begin his thread.
Limp dick much?

For what it's worth to the discussion, the Steelers are toast but the Pats are not, imo.

I can guarantee you that no AFC team would breathe a sigh of relief at having to face N.E. in the playoffs.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

BSmack wrote:Here's my take. The combination of losing Troy Polamalu, Aaron Smith and having a d-line that is WAY too long in the tooth has finally caught up to the Steelers. Make no mistake, I'll watch to the bitter end, but the season is over for the Steelers.
Agreed- that secondary just looks LOST without Troy patrolling back there.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Paul wrote:
BSmack wrote:Here's my take. The combination of losing Troy Polamalu, Aaron Smith and having a d-line that is WAY too long in the tooth has finally caught up to the Steelers. Make no mistake, I'll watch to the bitter end, but the season is over for the Steelers.
Agreed- that secondary just looks LOST without Troy patrolling back there.
Yea, particularly Ike Taylor. Who is, if rumors coming out of Pittsburgh are to be believed, walking on thin ice as a starter.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

poptart wrote:Ucan't is right.

No meat to Th's post to begin his thread.
Limp dick much?

For what it's worth to the discussion, the Steelers are toast but the Pats are not, imo.

I can guarantee you that no AFC team would breathe a sigh of relief at having to face N.E. in the playoffs.

I didn't realize talking smack about any NFL team(s) play by invoking the 'season over' troll required posting a dissertation to support it. Over the past 3 weeks, 5 if you include the Steelers game from last evening, I have seen the worst play by BOTH of these teams all year. I have to disagree with you pops, I haven't seen much of anything in recent play by the Pats to give me much to expect come playoffs - IF they make it that far. They show glimpses, but overall their play is FLAT, especially on D.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Th wrote:I didn't realize.
Of course you didn't... you're a fucking idiot. Posting a take that contains actual words and stuff is too challenging for you.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:Hard to imagine a gamer like Moss quitting on his team.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out. He was one of 4 players sent home last week for showing up late to practice. I am wondering if his performance last week was a one time thing as a "fuck you" to Belichick or if he's done as a Patriot, like Adalius Thomas.

Belichick didn't throw him under the bus yesterday, and in fact, stuck up for the guy if only because he has no other choice at the moment.

Either way, I'd rather have someone like Steve Smith as our #1. He plays for a shitty team with a shitty QB throwing him the ball and he still goes balls out on the field. Sure, he's a diva (like many at his position), but he doesn't seem to take plays (or whole games) off.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
mvscal wrote:Hard to imagine a gamer like Moss quitting on his team.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out. He was one of 4 players sent home last week for showing up late to practice. I am wondering if his performance last week was a one time thing as a "fuck you" to Belichick or if he's done as a Patriot, like Adalius Thomas.

Belichick didn't throw him under the bus yesterday, and in fact, stuck up for the guy if only because he has no other choice at the moment.

Either way, I'd rather have someone like Steve Smith as our #1. He plays for a shitty team with a shitty QB throwing him the ball and he still goes balls out on the field. Sure, he's a diva (like many at his position), but he doesn't seem to take plays (or whole games) off.
I'm guessing that after hearing his peers and the media blast him for dogging it last Sunday, R. Moss will show up big time next Sunday.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Because he's a man of great ego.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Paul wrote:I'm guessing that after hearing his peers and the media blast him for dogging it last Sunday, R. Moss will show up big time next Sunday.
Hmmm... yeah, because Moss has a long history of stepping up when being called out. :? I won't hold my breath.

Guaranteed that he'll be shopped by NE in the off-season. One year left on his contract.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It's typical Moss.

One of the great front-running players you'll ever see.
When the team is clicking and things are going great, the guy can get off in a very big way.

But when it's goin' rough and time to dig deep, the pussy packs it in.

Ucan't is right.
He'll be shopped.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Paul wrote:I'm guessing that after hearing his peers and the media blast him for dogging it last Sunday, R. Moss will show up big time next Sunday.
Hmmm... yeah, because Moss has a long history of stepping up when being called out. :? I won't hold my breath.

Guaranteed that he'll be shopped by NE in the off-season. One year left on his contract.
My FFL team is fucked. Would it have hurt you to just once AGREED with Paul? Just ONCE???

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

BSmack wrote:Would it have hurt you to just once AGREED with Paul? Just ONCE???

Hmmm.... it's not exactly like we share a lot of common ground...

Oh snap, I gots it:

The Royal Buffet in Kansas City is an awesome place to strap on a feedbag? $$$$14.99 all you can eat, baby. :paul:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Randy Moss is a NASCAR truck owner in on the ground floor and saying all the right words... he's got other options.

I ain't mad at him.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

BSmack wrote:

My FFL team is fucked. Would it have hurt you to just once AGREED with Paul? Just ONCE???
I think Paul has a point, Moss will be fine and is just about guaranteed a TD and 15-20 JFFL points. NE most likely will get him involved early in an effort to put the "Moss quitter media frenzy" to bed. I also don't believe Buffalo's pass D is that good or been that tested, since most teams run them out of the stadium.

Should be a good match up this week Brian.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Joe in PB wrote:I think Paul has a point, Moss will be fine and is just about guaranteed a TD and 15-20 JFFL points. NE most likely will get him involved early in an effort to put the "Moss quitter media frenzy" to bed. I also don't believe Buffalo's pass D is that good or been that tested, since most teams run them out of the stadium.
That's all well and good, Joe. Except that this is the NFL forum and this debate is not really about JFFL fantasy points. This is about how bad Moss "wants it."

Know this. Moss has 6 rec in his last 3 games and hasn't really done shit since before the Jet game. Furthermore, people have been questioning his... "desire" since the NO game. A pattern has been developing for the last 3-4 games. Brady has been "trying to keep Moss involved" for a while now. Five of his last six interceptions were targeted towards Moss. Granted, a couple of them were very questionable throws, but others Moss didn't even make a play on the ball. In 2007, Brady would just throw it up there and Moss would outfight the defenders for the ball. That clearly isn't the case anymore. What happened?

I am not totally laying this ALL at Randy's feet. Brady missed him repeatedly earlier in the year on sure TD's where the ball was overthrown. Moss could easily have 5-7 more TD's and 300+ more yards if Brady was more accurate. Did all of that frustration finally cause him to go into Operation Shutdown? Even if Moss became frustrated, is it "okay" for him to start dogging it? I don't think so... something just isn't right here.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

BSmack wrote:Would it have hurt you to just once AGREED with Paul? Just ONCE???

Hmmm.... it's not exactly like we share a lot of common ground...

Oh snap, I gots it:

The Royal Buffet in Kansas City is an awesome place to strap on a feedbag? $$$$14.99 all you can eat, baby. :paul:
TRANSLATED: Paul is right. :bode:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Newsflash, tard... bolding/capitalizing words doesn't make your takes any better.

Furthermore, the game hasn't been played yet, so how could you possibly be "right"? Yet?

The fact that people like Greg Cosell (http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/ ... -with-moss)are now defending Moss after dude has been pummelled mercilessly leads me to believe Kraft, Brady, Belichick are calling in every last favor ever owed to them to put the pieces back together of this cunt's fragile ego. Holy fucking spin jobs, Cosell...
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Newsflash, tard... bolding/capitalizing words doesn't make your takes any better.
:facepalm:

sin

Dio

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Here’s Cosell, on Moss’ catch and fumble: “Normally when Moss catches a ball in the middle of the field facing the quarterback, he goes down. This one, he actually puts his shoulder into (the defender). That’s what caused the fumble. You could argue he’s giving more effort, as opposed to less effort.” <-- :lol:

Here’s Cosell on the INT intended for Moss: “You can tell Tom Brady was under pressure and fell away from the throw. Moss saw the coverage, with (Chris) Gamble sitting to the outside, and my guess is, he figured he was not getting ball on out route because of Gamble. So he throttled it down. If you want to look at that play and say he didn’t play with any effort, that’s fine. But I thought the coverage took away the throw, so he did not come out of the break with any effort because he didn’t think the throw was going to be there.” <-- :doh:

Holy Christ... I can't imagine how much he was paid to write this shit. Someone call Canton. This was obviously the best 1 reception for 16 yards and 1 fumble performance of all time.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Here’s Cosell, on Moss’ catch and fumble: “Normally when Moss catches a ball in the middle of the field facing the quarterback, he goes down. This one, he actually puts his shoulder into (the defender). That’s what caused the fumble. You could argue he’s giving more effort, as opposed to less effort.” <-- :lol:

Here’s Cosell on the INT intended for Moss: “You can tell Tom Brady was under pressure and fell away from the throw. Moss saw the coverage, with (Chris) Gamble sitting to the outside, and my guess is, he figured he was not getting ball on out route because of Gamble. So he throttled it down. If you want to look at that play and say he didn’t play with any effort, that’s fine. But I thought the coverage took away the throw, so he did not come out of the break with any effort because he didn’t think the throw was going to be there.” <-- :doh:

Holy Christ... I can't imagine how much he was paid to write this shit. Someone call Canton. This was obviously the best 1 reception for 16 yards and 1 fumble performance of all time.
For what it's worth you can throw ESPN's Merril Hoge in with Cosell- dude was also trying to sell that it was more Brady's fault than it was Moss' on SportsCenter last night. :meds:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Yeah, I heard Hoge was playing the contrarian card. It's weird that in order to "stand out" from the masses, people are actually going to bat for this guy instead of joining in on the feeding frenzy -- whether they believe it or not.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

BSmack wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Newsflash, tard... bolding/capitalizing words doesn't make your takes any better.
:facepalm:

sin

Dio

I don't get it.

And you can all thank B_Suck from now on.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage